Nigger Security guard Shoots two unarmed white men as they run away

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/security-guard-caught-on-video-shooting-at-two-men-in-ybor-city-parking/2284843

>two whites allegedly piss in parking garage
>BLM cop blocks them in and silently stands there without calling the cops
>refuses to say anything
>attacks man who tries to unkidnap himself
>smashes camera out of other man's hands
>shoots at them as they run away, hitting the camera man

Who else thinks this nigger was just upset at his fellow Kangz getting shot by da popo and wanted to see if he could get some wite bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgVEzwpy-Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

O boy, I wonder what king nigger is going to do about this. Probably blame white people.

>giving security guards guns

>DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter

dis guna be gud.

More like
>giving subhumans guns

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

He will, and you cucks will take it. That funeral shitting on dead cops, whites and defending dindu's was America castrating itsef for the world to see. Dont forget how it's easier to get a gun than a book. Allthough thisvmay be true in shitholes like detroit, but it's whiteys fault.

>may be true in shitholes like detroit

kek no it isn't

>giving niggers more free guns and authority

#WhiteLivesMatter

Gas all the blacks now for this offence.

>Vegas not listed

Who /EVO/ and chill here?

Jesus Christ half of the comments are supporting the nigger.

Well I guess you're right. No one is using them.
My point was blacks prefer gangs to education, so they gravitate to guns.

"Day of rage" lol, they're copying M-E Islamists in naming these protest days. There also always on fridays after friday prayers, where their imams incite them.

>white guys act like niggers
>get shot like niggers

Nothing to see here.

That is fucking horrific.

All that potential knowledge. Left there to rot. Fuck this gay earth.

They're, god damn it.

What funeral? Please show me how America even cucks the death now.

Police brutality happens to everyone, don't be so deluded you think black people are only affected by it.

Haha good thing blacks can't shoot. I bet those dudes have a good lawsuit coming.

he dindu hurt nuffin
he did get arrested on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm, battery, tampering with evidence and burglary. He was booked into the Hillsborough County Jail. No bail was set as of Sunday afternoon.

looks like its dealt with

>tfw black expo is taking place in my city this weekend

>2016
>still going to Ybor city
They deserve to get shot in the leg.

stop it user, I'm going to cry.

Better stock up on ammo, oniichan.

more like
>nigger acts like nigger

>burglary
Please tell me this nigger broke into their car and robbed it after they ran away

callimg themselve anons. what did i miss?

Time to riot.

Why were they resisting arrest?

>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>mfw Sup Forums actually defends these degenerates

NBA Summer League's going on in Vegas, they don't want to attack their own

Indianapolis?

Fuck that stupid nigger, hang him in town square as a warning to all the other apes. If they fuck around they'll be hanging next to him.

he won't do anything cause it helps his cause on gun restrictions and he won't take a hard line with fellow black people.

He might make some good speeches though.

American cops killed for being white.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgVEzwpy-Us

Security guards can't arrest people, you dumb eurofag. He kidnapped them at gunpoint.

I don't think the guard actually had the authority to arrest anyone.

fucking white trash deserves to be shot for pissing in a building, this isn't fucking india

How does this even happen? There has to be someone who is responsible for that library. If not, there must be one person in the entire city that wouldn't mind salvaging those books for a personal collection if nothing else?

Ahmed, please

>they literally shat on them

>live in a city
>everything smells like piss
>get shot by niggers

what a unique story

But The Orpheum is there and a lot of great bands play there
Also Castle is fun

as ugly and probably aerodynamically damaging as that thing is
i want it on my silverado

Gotta love the double standards of Sup Forums, if it was a white security guard and two black men you would be on the side of the security guard.

Jesus christ, what made you assholes so racist? Did your girlfriend go for a black guy with a bigger dick, is that it?

#BLM

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

The nigs are starting to kill whites in the open for being white, and the media is applauding it.

Pathetic. You're gonna just use shit like that when Hillary is elected too. For all their talk about resisting tyranny, it seems Americans are so fat because it's all the hot air in them. You guys are no better than us, you talk about muh freedom and muh guns, but stillbend up like us with no resistance. America deserves Obama and Hillary, it's clear you are already dead inside and waiting for a new master.

Well they are organized and funded by the same retards.

That's what happens when you enslave and degrade an entire group of people, cracker.

It's called karma.

Ooooohhhhh sayyy caaaannn yyyyooouuu smel the piss in the parking lot.

Nanaaaannnnaaaaa....

What kind of a security guard is that?
Our security guards can arrest people if they have to.
Whats the point of having them if they can't arrest people?

asdsdasdasdasda

Securety guard is not a cop.
Know the difference.

Video shows both sides fuckt up for sure.

Yeah

Nice source (((Faggot)))

My thoughts, the one doesn't even look white.

so freeing them and doing everything in your power to boost them up with programs specifically designed to give them opportunities doesn't matter because 200 years ago niggers sold some niggers to jews who in turn sold them to other niggers and whites in america?

I am.

This pictures show everthing wrong with the usa.

Are you kidding? He won't say anything at all.

No, fuck nigger run towns and cities.

no where to goo

Security guards are civilian muscle hired to throw people OUT of private property, nothing more
They have the same rights as civilians. They cannot perform a citizen's arrest unless they see someone commit a violent felony
The nigger's job in the video should have been to just record them and call the cops to have them arrested for public indecency
But he thought he could kill him some racis wite bois

STALKER , Detroit edition.

CAIR and other Islamist groups work with them. BLM is a throwback to the old Marxist groups of the 60's like red army faction who allied themselves with Islamists, only this time it doesn't seem to be about getting weapons and training from them.

what direction shall we take upon this 3d prison

we have to, because you know the first incident even if the guy is arrested with a democrat voting card, they'll blame gotta hold out until november, woking normies

I see, Our security guards can perform citizens arrest and then hand over them to police.
But i suppose we have very different systems.
Also our security guards can arrest people for non-violent crims such as theft/Shop lifting.

are lucid dreams transcendent

Day of Rage?

More like Day of the Rope

It's all water damaged garbage. Go to any thrift store and they get truckloads of those school reading books monthly. It gets recycled.

>Everoy R. Farqharson

You can't make these fucking names up. Remember thus kang en sheeeit.

>when a kraut attempts shitposting

Oh please.thats the cirst time those books were off the shelves they were put on.

Ooga booga kill whitey

one could make the shire real if desired

life is the real dream which is tangible

it is fundamental

The biggest question is, Did they have licences for the Assaultrocks or were it illegal ones this time?

No Mohammed, that's what happens when you enslave a group of people and let them go free and not send every single last one of them back to where they came from.

>hey! you can go free!
>you can also stay here and not go back!
>OH FUG WHY ARE YOU SDABBING ME

>any different than some cop that went to community college for 2 years so he could shoot niggers

>(Youuuuuuuuuu)

it is energy, one must only reach out and touch it move it around

False flag if I ever saw one

Shit. My city isn't on the list but I'm pretty sure they will riot here just like they did last year because of the flag. Gonna have to go out and buy some more shotgun shells. Thanks for the heads up friend

Look at what those evil white cis-gendered men are doing to that innocent black person

dont bite the dick!

He didn't, can't do anything but citizens arrest like everyone else if he witnesses them committing a felony. A citizens arrest is a shitstorm waiting to happen. Guy is a fucking moron.

And white people on Sup Forums love incest and thoughts having sex with their daughters. There's actually proof in what I said, what you just said is bullshit.

Don't use the same terminology as the SJWs you fucking idiot

Here's proof of nigger savagery

did she take a shit at the end?

>Truth
It's more akin to acting in agency to the property manager in my opinion though.

Why are icicles flying towards me?

Why are white subhumans so degenerate and filthy though? Why can't they loo in the loo