Wonder Woman Teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=-eCoqYnpcwY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4
youtu.be/ndvhxmGOOk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gal looks good as diana prince but as wonder woman looks too skinny

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHHAAAA

Three get spots of batman, aquaman, and flash...and then we get this garbage. Gadot is going to be the worst part of this flick

>UUUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHHAAAA

Dccucks:wow great actress!

fuck superheros and fuck u all

Anyone notice that pausing youtube vidoes gives you a gay popup on the bottom of the screen now? And when a video is almost over guy pop ups surround the scree? How do I disable this shit. It's really annoying when there's 5 or 10 seconds left in a video and I get raped by ads.

Funny i think the opposite

That's a big batvehicle.

Agree.

will this be another cringe fest full of head scratching bizarro choices and dialogue? Zack Snyders entire film portfolio seems to say "yes"

Damn you were even triggered by Dawn of the Dead? Savage af senpai.

They actually used the shot from BvS. I guss there isn't anything in JL as...aggressive?

I have to wonder, why isn't the media decrying any criticism of this film as sexist alt-right trolling? Is it cause it's a DC film?

that aint from BvS

>Dawn of the Dead
>300
>Guardians Owls of Gayhool
>Man of Steel
>BvS
>Head scratching bizarro choices and dialogue

Pick one.

Oh I loved Dawn of the Dead. I was 15 when I saw it though, so I had the worst taste anyone does in their life, but hey, who knows now?

Her banging her bracelets together is.

Apologize

The shot with her clanging her bracelets together making that weird fucking face? You sure? I thought that was from the fight at the end.

none of those shots are from BvS

Hmm. If I can say one thing, they certainly seem to have learned that people don't like a lack of color on character posters.

or dead fish eyes, notice they added a shine to them

looks like a taiwanese ladyboy

muh dik desu

Do you think we'll get a good shot of Gal's feet in this movie?

looks like the dawn's light is penetrating her

What colored panties does she wear? Do you think Snyder has the nuts to give 1 panty shot?

Bottom one is what I thought. Then is it from his "not-trailer" for JL from Comic Con last year? I know I've seen that shot posted here so it can't be new.

Not the same

aww shit, i didnt see you

Huh. So that's her "special move" then? How many damage points does she got?

So... there are 2 more left?
Cyborg and....

6 million

It's >Press this button to win tier.

Me

HATEFUL

Why does she have to make that face? Does it really take that much effort to bang your wrists together? I'm a DChad all the way through, but Wonder Woman is easily the worst part of the DCEU right now. Hopefully her solo movie redeems her

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4

Superman already leakde

worst teaser lmao

Jesus, she looks like she hasn't eaten in a week here
Is she dying?

If these are the shots they're choosing to market the movie with, imagine how bad she's going to be when she gets more screen time. I've no doubt at all that's she'll be the worst thing about Wonder Woman.

It's a OHKO. Except against Doomsday. It's supposedly how she beats Ares in her solo movie.

Delete that gay Sup Forums gif

WHAT IF THE FLYING FOX DOESN"T FLY SO GOOD?

Truly the art of acting without acting

Actually only Cyborg left now.
youtu.be/ndvhxmGOOk4

Why did they pick someone with broken English to play Wonder Woman, her facial expressions are garbage too. Gadot is the biggest gripe I have with JL

>If these are the shots they're choosing to market the movie with, imagine how bad she's going to be when she gets more screen time.
No matter what they showed you would've said the same shit.

>another mediocre hollywood actress gets prestigious role in order to fulfill diversity quota

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HER EXPRESSIONS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS

Stop shilling your horrible edit

Pretty good CGI

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

I loved the other teasers but this lady can't act. Aquaman and Flash are based though

The amount of jealousy in this thread is ridiculous. Gal Gadot is the only reason I'm remotely interested in this movie. Besides, I really predict Oscars in 10 years for her

Probably the worst part of the Justice League movie.

Not him but Gadot sucks as Wonder Woman, doesn't even look the part and acts like shit. So it makes sense that no matter what kind of footage of her from the movie they would have shown people would have said that it looks like shit.

Hopefully Batfleck and Aquabro will carry this movie.

Push up bras are a thing you know?

I wish I didn't have horrible acne scars so I could exercise sleeveless. I'm such a cuck.

S L O P E
L
O
P
E

there's nothing to push up

Who/What marble statue is that?

I'm sensing kino vibes in here..

3 movies and she's still making that stupid face...look ma I'm acting...christ

Whoa, that statue's acting is on point

YOU JUST KNOW

Not even shilling breh. It just killed me harder than Doomsday did the guy in the crate.

topkek
even the statue looks disappointed

Why does she look so much better in her civilian outfits in the Snyder movies?

She looks like a 35 year old woman instead of a confused skeleton.

Also man that shot of her scrunching her face and banging her bracelets has always been awful I wish they'd stop using it.

She looks good with fat tits

that's because she was pregnant, i guess...

>The amount of jealousy in this thread is ridiculous. Gal Gadot is the only reason I'm remotely interested in this movie. Besides, I really predict Oscars in 10 years for her

>thinks oscars go to pretty faces and not talent

>she look so much better in her civilian outfits

she doesn't though

unf would love to be in the middle of these 2 hunka hunkas

>thinks oscars go to talent

>another cringe fest full of head scratching bizarro choices and dialogue
That decribes your entire life, 'user'.

That's all you do every single day. You make this Gadot hate thread every day. You have the same fake conversation every day.

You're a sad little cunt.

A fat guy from space

Emma Stone won one and she doesn't have talent or a pretty face.

Inshallah once we liberate Al-Quds I will take Gal as the chief concubine in my harem of Jewess sex slaves. I will impregnate her with many strong Muslim warriors who she will grow to love and i will treat her kindly until one day she will see the light and convert to Islam and be elevated from concubine to being my pure faithful Muslim wife

Rich Evans would make a better Wonder Woman than Gadot.

>being this jealous actual talent is recognized

Why so bitter anons? Do you lack acknowledgement of your accomplishments?

You know you love it.

>BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Now you are angry and reeing like a raped pig.

Will you post black cocks next or more rape threads, 'user'?

It's like the shirt knows there should be boobs pushing out, but doesn't know what to do with the fact that there aren't any doing so.

How can you see this and no think: "well, shit, she IS hot as fuck"

You shouldn't give a fuck bro.

She's doing that pose all the time

What did she mean by that?

I can't wait for the authorities to examine your collection of twisted face pics.

You'll NEVER get out. Kek

This is the JoJo pose I do while righteously murdering Palestinian children.

it's a mystery

Did they put her next to a literal statue to make her seem more emotive by contrast?

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y