Have you watched any Ligue 1 games recently/ever?

Have you watched any Ligue 1 games recently/ever?
I pay more attention to PSG in the Champions League now but still no interest in their league. What would it take for you to regularly watch their league?

I watch it every week
Save me pls

they play it on BeIn over here, thought it is always fucking PSG. They do the same thing with ManU. There could be top of the table matchups and we will guaranteed get ManU or PSG vs some relegation shitter instead

i don't watch games anymore, at all.

I'm just here because I can't quit this fucking place

it was pretty interesting until arabs bought PSG

What is the standard like? I expect it's ok. The main reason I don't watch is just because there's so much other stuff that I would give priority to.

moi aussi
I LARP that KoB is still a thing and BB have a larger presence

Why would I watch a league worse than the Russian league?

me too man

I keep up with what's going on just to be in the in but I rarely watch games anymore, just shitpost

I'll watch Ligue 1 if you guys watch Eliteserien.
Please.

>Entire season is in one calendar year

Fuck off

If they gave me a french gf I'd watch it

this
to be honest

I have never seen a ligue 1 game. Too many niggers and frogs.

Not him but the lower games of Ligue 1 are literally like Africa's Best vs Africa's Finest

Other than that the decent teams to follow are PSG (no need to explain why), Lyon (best young talent, solid team overall), Monaco (always delivers), Marseille (for the memes), and Nice (always fun to see Balotelli even though he does nothing)

Also Nantes is doing fine with based Claudio Ranieri a.k.a. Claude Régnier

I've dated French girls before and I can tell you it's not worth it. They are literally incapable of love. So fun at first, not even in a sexual way, nights out dancing, drinking, just bubbling with excitement and youth that they soar you up to heights you've never reached before and then just when you believe you are at the apex they drop you from their frail, lily white claws and you plummet back to the earth only looking up at that pretty, bored face, which smiled just a week before, but now only stares down, disinterested at her most recent prey without even the smug satisfaction that she has created a sucking chest wound where once a heart belonged.
pretty cute though

>What would it take for you to regularly watch their league?
Djibril Cissé

that based Auxerre with Playstation2 shirts

Their league is shit-tier and PSG is a meme team with teenager, fifa playing morons for fans.

The French cocksuckers on here regularly say their country is above soccer; why should I be interested in their league if they're not?

>soccer

Who are the good guys of league un? for me its Amiens

Metz

I was watching it when Bielsa was there.

I watch ogc nice a lot. Favre pisses me off so much

I watch because lord is legit a lord in that league

Parisians aren't interested about Paris, so I let you understand what strange a people we are.

But, in fact, PSG games are interesting until they score. I've always been a PSG fan but it's boring as hell as soon as they score. So you don't watch to see if they will score, but when.

Fuck ive had a French fetish my whole life and I’m saving up to move to Paris just for the girls.

This ruined my day

Ogc Nice

Paris sucks my man

Ruined my day even more

Paris is fine, if you aren't retarded. Don't go to poor neighborhoods. It's that hard

I OGC nice everyday if you follow my way of thinking

Because you would watch Angers v Dijon?

It's great though

Lol fuck off dataminer shill

>urineshit hours on /spee/
Absolutely abhorrent

>it is always fucking PSG
PSG owner also owned Bein.

LOOOOOORD

ligue1 is the ligue of pragmatic football. boring football with teams parking the bus. ligue1 is a selling league pretty much as soon as a new talent emerges it is sold to other leagues.

why are anglos obsessed at telling lies and dissing us? are you brainwashed since you're kids?

I started this Season but it was just so heavily PSGwinslol that I stopped

Of course someone will be along to say this isn't the case and La Liga and EPL are worse with BarcaWinslol and ManCityWinslol but that's bollocks

shut up african

>watching psgwinslol

not a chance

At least 4 top teams all with a chance of winning the league

I used to watch it pretty regularly a few years ago because I really liked that Marseille team they had the year before Payet first left.

I'm not your step dad

i saw some psg games at the start of the season but then i stopped

why paris receive that much hate and not city ?

City trying their best to do things properly or at least within the rule, meanwhile PSG...

>city
>doing things within the rule
lmao, should i remind you city received more penalities from fifa then paris yet ?

city is actually older than my dad lmao

PSG wasn't created out of scratch, Saint Germain was founded in 1904.

This is true and you know it mon ami

I've only watched the psg games against buyern

less Qatar

Being the age of 10 - 16 and owning several FIFA releases and other EA products

those were the days my bright-Latvian friend

They would have been better off if Monaco wasnt selling their best player to their biggest competitor .

last game I watched was last season psg vs Monaco, but that's because it was Monaco at the top and psg was chasing it.

You shouldn't watch PSG Ligue 1 games, ever. There's literally no suspense whatsoever, follow the battle for the 2nd spot instead there's suspense at least, and those teams fuck up from time to time.

Also PSG a shit.