(((Advocacy group))) calls for investigation into whether or not the Raiders violated the Rooney Rule for interviewing...

(((Advocacy group))) calls for investigation into whether or not the Raiders violated the Rooney Rule for interviewing a negro for the job.

Why is this allowed if they knew they wanted and ultimately signed Gruden? Making a black guy come out to talk about throwing a football when you have zero interest in signing him?
archive.is/UdNsq

sound pretty stupid to me,
>you have to interview minorities, though there are no quotas and no preferential treatment needed

if they knew they wanted Gruden before Del Rio was even fired then there probably wouldn't have even been an interview process

> (((advocacy group)))

you can just use their name you know

> Making a black guy come out to talk about throwing a football when you have zero interest in signing him?

they did hold two interviews for black guys, but the criticism some have made is that these interviews were a sham, since the decision to hire Gruden had already been made, and thus did not fulfill the Rooney rule.

I can tell you're a racist just from your writing style alone, really sad to see in 2018 desu but they did violate the rooney rule. Gruden should be removed immediately and they need to do the entire interview process all over again and that's just the facts bud.

unironically kill yourself

I guess I understand the rule for a fully open position. but hypothetically if I opened a shop and wanted to hire my out of work mate to run it with me I shouldn't be forced to interview anyone else if I have no intention of hiring anyone but him.

given the Raiders position wasn't an open position (they knew they wanted Gruden to do it before Del Rio was gone) its just giving a guy a job. if Gruden had turned them down, then an open process would need to begin and you can have your affirmative action rule.

Why do wh*tes always try to play victim?

>You can now not hire a white coach without being investigated by an "advocacy group"
interesting

this tbqh

its a dumb fucking rule lmao
>we want a coach
>no you gotta interview a black guy first for no reason

davis said he wanted gruden for like six years

whoa, whoa, what are you, some kind of racist?

>fully open position

Fully open positions have never existed.

>Rooney Rule
What a fucking joke lmao

>Bill Belichik leaves the Pats
>Says he's specifically interested in team X
>Team X hires him immediately
>People yell at you for not interviewing minority coaches

I never understood why people complained in a situation like this. if there's a coach who's the clear best coach available why bother interviewing others?

wh*toids fear the BIG BLACK TURK

STOP BEING A WHITE MALE

Its common business practice outside of the rooney rule or your racebaiting. In most countries certain vacancies have to be given public advertisement even if the company knows who they are hiring from day one.

Its to curb nepotism but it rarely has any effect on the business or the industry

The rule is intended to combat racism and yet itself is racist.
Every time with liberals

>organization hires the most qualified applicant every time
>minorities never get hired

made me think

If I was an owner I'd interview Not Chow just to fuck with everybody

>these interviews were a sham

There a sham anyway though, just like all of the (((equality))) memes. They're forced to interview people they have no interest in ever hiring purely because (((equality))).

>Have no interest in hiring someone shit
>But now you're forced to interview people who are shit and have no chance of being given the position
>At least we tried

Absolutely pathetic. If I applied for a position and they said they were only interviewing me because I was white, or worse just giving me the position because I was white, I wouldn't take it. That's based entirely on my own morals though and the feeling of not having accomplished something due to my ability wouldn't sell with me. Niggers don't have that problem though because morals are just like foresight to them - non-existent.

>>sound pretty stupid to me

The NFL is an insular little club of 32 teams. It isn't a legit public company who hires the best people and doesn't get lazy.

With the Rooney rule lazy NFL owners are required to interview a black guy. He rarely gets the job, but many times he has impressed and gotten the HC job for other teams after being a Rooney rule interviewee.

The NFL is concerned with the optics of having so many black players and so few black coaches.

Oh yeah and my team the KC Chiefs just hired Eric Bienemy, the old Colorado Univ. RB and NFL RB coach to be their OC.

The Rooney Rule should be gone by now, the lasting legacy of it is there, teams are willing to interview black coaches not because they are forced to but a lot have made their merit to earn it, but on situations like these it adds an insult to the black candidates because they know they are being interviewed because of this rule and not because of genuine interest. The matter of fact that this group is ignoring the fact that a black GM was part of the negotiations with Gruden is laughable.

Remember when Romeo Crennel and Art Shell would interview for like every head coaching position just because teams needed the obligatory two minority candidates interviewed

Yea, why would teams ever follow in the footsteps of the Rooney family? They've only built the most successful franchise in the league.

Before your culture warrior sensibilities become offended, remember just because a rule isn't appropriate for every single scenario doesn't make it a bad rule

t. Vance Joseph

they should have to hire kaep

Raiders interviewed two black candidates. Rooney rule is also hypocritical prejudicial process anyway;virtue signaling at its ugliest.

>being this brainwashed
You sound like a character out of some dystopian novel

yeah, it's called affirmative action