What drugs does Sup Forums use, and what do you guys think about them?

What drugs does Sup Forums use, and what do you guys think about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

new-books-in-german.com/english/1935/440/440/129002/design1.html
kiwi-verlag.de/rights/buch/high-hitler-drugs-in-the-third-reich/978-3-462-04733-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't say I use them. I was just wondering if anyone on here uses any.

drugs are shit.
dont do drugs.
they belong in the trash with the trash that loves the shit so much

Caffeine and nicotine

>What drugs does Sup Forums use
Caffeine.
>and what do you guys think about them?
Degenerate.

marijuana occasionally
MDMA once

would never do drugs that do physiological/psychological harm (meth, heroin etc.)

Drugs aren't intrinsically good or bad. How you adapt them into lifestyle is what matters. Same thing with anything, like masturbating for example - it's a feel good experience that is okay once in a while - but once it starts intersecting with time management, organisation, motivation etc. then its a serious problem

Tobacco, caffiene and alcohol. Dats it

Weed & ecstasy

Drugs are bad

lots of marijuana
some salvia

No drugs,not even marijuana. Unless you count coffee and cigs. Dopefiends either need prison or treatment. Maybe even a good kick in the ass.

Antipsychotics.

Hate taking them desu senpai.

Love

Methox (although it's now "gone")
K
MDMA
LSD

That's about it in terms of regularity.

I enjoy them. I dunno what more I can say.

LSD and Methox have some very interesting effects and give you a very interesting perspective on things when you're under the influence. They're more fascinating than they are enjoyable.

K is just fucking retarded fun when combined with booze.

MDMA is great - I mean, I could legitimately see it being good for society and for people - But the come down for me is horrible and gets worse with age. So I'm a bit torn on it.

Anyone recommend any redpilled drugs

Occasional drink at a restraunt with friends and family.

Anything else is absolutely degenerate and a disgrace.

hitler used cocaine and morphine daily

Weed everyday, sometimes I pop X and lsd and even tried heroin a few times.
Drugs are great, but for some reason people think only degenerates use them.

> smokes cigs
> not a dopefiend

meth
no seriously, that shit gets thing done
degenerate drugs are heroin and heroin only

weed on a daily basis baby please

none

I don't have a problem with people using cannabis or certain psychedelics in moderation.

DELET THIS

Every once in awhile I eat a big bowl of shrooms. Turn off the light, lock the door, lay down, close my eyes and try to solve the puzzles of life while listening to dark ambient. Psychedelics aren't for everyone.

Internet

weed erryday mayne

Everything once. Except maybe datura.

None, not even for medical purposes. I would only ever use drugs if it were life threatening to not use them. Drugs are degenerate in every single sense of the word.

No, caffeine isn't a drug you autistic pedants.

caffeine to make me more alert
Alcohol to make my mind dull
weed to make me relax and enjoy shit more
occasionally psilocybin to broaden my mind
very occasionally MDMA when I want to really forget about the world and dance

Pints at the pub, packets of fags. Most weekends I stay at home and get drunk on whisky with my friend. We will prance around to music videos on YouTube, physically fight when he wants to hear a nignog song and we always fuck each other at the end of the night. He's a bro.
Drugs ... lol ... nope, never.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT OPIATES OR OPIOIDS

I smoke weed.
I used to do pscyhedelic mushrooms regularily and grow them too but after a bad trip that left me with a two month anxiety attack i've not touched them for a while.

>Falling for the chemical Jew
Why

Nicotine, caffeine, alcohol

I hate my life

>we always fuck each other at the end of the night
Gotta say I wasn't expecting that

vape weed erryday since 10 years

so just the drugs that the jews allow you to take?

I've taken everything. With a preference for heroin. Some 10 years drug free. AMA

Almost every world leader at the time took what are now categorized as class A substances.

Most were easily obtained and used by society as a whole.

People used to send opium and cocaine 'care packages' to their family members fighting on the frontline, especially during ww1.

These drugs were given to children when they were teething to stop pain, and provide relief.

They had no negative stigma, because weak degenerates didn't regress into inhuman husks via constant abuse.

Using substances for medicinal purposes is not the same as abusing substances.

meth cocaine weed

I use highly enriched weapons grade melanin
Repeat after me
WE

I did Datura twice.

Worst drug experience of my life. Basically indistinguishable from the worst fever hallucinations I've ever had, accompanied by vomiting.

I guess I was lucky. Some other kids from my school on the same weekend were hospitalized.

I've only ever had two bad trips.

Once on a stupid combination of Methoxetamine and LSD and another simply solely on shrooms, on what should have been a perfectly fine setting. Very odd.

I am shroomfag

Every morning I head to walmart. Fill up my carriage with random things and some baby clothes. Pay with EBT card and leave. Return the baby clothes to get cash in hand. Then I go buy a couple sweet rocks off a spic who has my best interest at heart

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAANNGZZZZZZ

N'SHEEEEET

No alcohol, but every few years I like to trip balls. Great way to reflect on where you are in life. No drugs other than the caffeine jew otherwise.

Just don't let drugs and alcohol determine what you do. I really don't care what others do as long as they're not shitting up my neighborhood.

Hello FBI

Opiates are essentially Soma, much like weed. If someone has a supply and they don't have to worry socially, Opiates will keep them nice and content. It's a good way to slowly kill yourself, and everyone who's using wouldn't mind if they died.

Most of our opiates come from Afghanistan and Mexico. Mexico basically controls the black market on our country, essentially meaning that they control a large part of our economy. Decriminalization and awareness would go a lot further towards saving addicts from themselves, it would also take a lot of power from the cartels and shadow agencies who make lodes e mone off the drugs. Groups like the FBI and CIA rely on the money accrued in these operations to fund their other projects-but you already know this.

Acid is the most valuable substance on earth. 100-150ug(standard hit) is worth ~$8 or more retail.

LSD is an Ernst Jünger approved drug

alcohol, E, coke

tried meth, how anyone can become addicted to such boring shite is beyond me.

Lucy, Molly

>starts rioting and destroying own community for no reason

Best drug.

I'm not big on MDMA but the therapeutic uses for it are very encouraging.

You know, funny story for you and everyone else.

The crack dealers who've been selling crack inna ghetto for the feds for 40 years are still there bragging about how they've been around 40 years. People notice these things, particularly people like the mixed son of a white mother who's black father fucked her off on crack that was sold to him by a crackhead working for the feds.

Those idiots who sold out their communities to the feds are being identified in ghettos all over the country.

For the intelligence agencies in here, you might want to pull out the crack dealers you like and put them in PC.

fpbp

You know, I have some brown shirts you could wear while you purge your crack dealers.

Plutonium is ~$8 per μg, so more expensive.

literally about to have a shot of fentanyl when i saw this thread

belt is between teeth

feels good man

then, feels bad man

Hitler was a junkie.
source in english (or what i could find in 5 min of using google):
new-books-in-german.com/english/1935/440/440/129002/design1.html

antihydrogen is 60M$/uG, Plutonium BTFO

kiwi-verlag.de/rights/buch/high-hitler-drugs-in-the-third-reich/978-3-462-04733-2/

I'm not sure we're counting things not produced on an industrial scale, but fine.
>he doesn't use μ for micro

Weed
MDMA
LSD
Nitrous Oxide
DMT
Valium
Shrooms
Ketamine
Dextroamphetamine
Scopolamine
DXM

Last trip was 13 hits of acid.
I very much enjoy drugs

ναρεηατιθη

>he doesn't use μ for micro
My keyboard is not jewish

vapeweed masterrace here as well.

weed
lsd
mdma
phenibut
dmt
cocaine

thats a brief list, and im sure im missing a few things, but those are definitely my regulars

On a bit of codeine right now.

Shit's easy as fuck to get over here.

yyuuuh come to gotland during summer and walk the beach

nice fucking try, fbi

Only adderall. I only take it when I need to study. It's degenerate as fuck, but it helps me get shit done.

My friend actually made vape juice with thc in it recently and it doesn't even smell like weed unless you really do a lot in a small area, I do that shit everywhere I go and no one has noticed so far, high twofoursev

i vape now since 5 years absolutley the best stoner feel i ever got its like the first 2 joints.

i stopped nicotine and smoke shit since then

Ohh you guys mean like a volcano

vape juice? Please explain even if you mean another thing.

yeah. But i prefer the arizer air transportable right now

μ is Greek, lad.