What kind of an armour was she wearing?

what kind of an armour was she wearing?

the plot one

I forget, how does she recover from that? Does twisting a knife do nothing in GoT?

She was under invincibility frames.

hot soup

soup and one day of sleep

even normies and redditors realised how fucking stupid this was.

shame they went back to sucking the show's cock by episode 9.

fpbp

Right trigger and control stick.

Mary Sue brand Plot Armorâ„¢ ...

/thread

One night sleep and a bowl of soup is all you need to recover from multiple stabs

Seasons 1 and 2 were great. Almost everything since then has sucked major dick and this was one of the most egregious offenses.

>arya walking around in broad daylight with no disguise knowing she's a wanted person
>assassin doesn't go for the throat
>stabbed in the abdomen, obvious internal bleeding/organ damage and massive blood loss
>jumps into disgusting sewage and rubbish filled river with an open wound
>doesn't get infected
>manages to walk to that acting venue with an open wound
>old actor woman heals her wounds with soup, thread and needle and bedrest
>assassin doesn't murder arya in her sleep despite knowing where she is and what condition she's in
>arya somehow able to have a parkour chase scene through crowded city with a fresh gut wound

it was just beyond crazy

it's a clear sign that the writers just don't give a fuck anymore and know people will lap it up anyway, so they just throw consistency out the window and ignore the establish internal logic of people's mortality shown up til now.

the entire show is the best example of yasss queen mentality generation z has

it could only top it by having beyonce show up as a fire queen and SLAY the ice king

>implying OP didn't deliberately set the thread up for this reply.

When did she learn how to use other people's faces?

How did she got to the Twins so fast?

When did she learn to bake people into pies?

Is Arya the most OP character in GoT?

I thought through season 4 was high quality. Budget got bigger but they weren't grasping for material yet.

You are right user. Season 4 is patrcian taste.

Jon is also close, 1000 dudes fire arrows at him for like 1 minute and not even one hits him even when he's alone in an open field

>How did she got to the Twins so fast?
She borrowed the Snake's boat

The one that teleported Varyis?

There's more to this hobbit than meets the eye

The different character sequences do not always happen at the same time. For example all Dany scenes have happened way before the Westeros scenes in same episodes.

The blunt force trauma from the troll's thrust should have been enough to kill him or at the very least severely wound him. If I remember it right it was a goblin that stabbed him in the book.

Spend two seasons depicting traveling from kings landing to the twins.
Spent 0 (zero) screen time showing her travel from braavos to the twins.

Gotta keep those normies surprised and shocked.

what did you really want to see 2 more seasons of arya riding on a boat back to Westoros and slowly making her way to the Twins and preparing to take out the Freys? Do you really want to see Littlefinger traveling around everywhere?

In the book it's a goblin chief yeah. And his mail get a bit damaged and his skin bruised.

>Do you really want to see Littlefinger traveling around everywhere?
Yes.

She recovered from it by jumping into a sewer river.

Traveling is 90% of Aryas arc. They scrapped tons of it for the show, then backpedaled to throw in a twist.

Frey pie/weasel stew makes no sense now and is retarded.
Probably should have shown her being TRAINED as an assassin instead of making it about "muh season recap play".
Probably should have showed Arya in a nondescript castle's kitchen to build up anticipation of where she is and what she is doing.
And littlefinger SHOULDN'T be traveling everywhere

THAT TWIST THO

Uh...Yeah! traveling is what makes this show interesting.

I just want more of Baelish. Hands down the best character and I will be mad as fuck if he isnt the one to sit on the throne in the end.

>implying the first reply isn't OP
>implying im not OP

I'm not saying they haven't fucked up tons of arcs and other aspects of the show. They completely fucked up her Braavos arc and they completely fucked up the Great Northern Conspiracy and obviously they completely butchered Littlefinger

>Littlefinger putting himself in direct danger
>Littlefinger riding on a fucking battlefield
>Arya's entire assassin arc is her getting hit with sticks

What about Dorne? I think it was meant to be some sort of female empowerment thing, but it was atrocious with or without the real life politics. They were smart to put it at the beginning of the season, so the plebs could still ejaculate over mah rape revenge fantasy in the finale.