HA
AHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2014/10/03/how-win-over-working-class-white-men-273001.html
whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_1997standards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reeeeeeeeeee.....
Why Hilldog is losing?
She was supposed to be glorious kang of murica!

well shit guess i'm a #cruzmissile now

fucking frogposter and reee?
you must be 12

>Why Hilldog is losing?
The angry white voter has finally had enough.
Hillary and Obama have been attacking whites nonstop for the past week.

thanks for raising this important issue OP

I am #MentallyHill
Who are you?

SHE
WUZ
QUANGZ

cmon TRUMP we need you.

why can't you answer this hypothetical question?

for non-americans:
The Iowa & PA polls are massive. Iowa has been red once in the past 30 years, PA 0.
These are the states that have zero interest in neocons like GWB but fall head over heels for working class populists.

If Dems were smart they'd throw hilldawg under the bus and nominate someone else.
Its all downhill for Hillary now and she won't recover.

After Lynch getting her asshole reamed yesterday, there's now a 100% chance of a Hillary indictment.

>Obama's approval rating still close to 50%
I still can't believe those figures are accurate.
I've not met a single liberal who likes him. Even the blacks I talk to don't like the way he is doing things.

There's nothing they can do that won't destroy their election.
Nominate someone else? Hillary supporters feel cheated.
Nominate someone besides Bernie? Bernie supporters feel even more burned.

Yeah, I don't get it. His approval ratings have been the exact same for over a year now.

Delete your post.

>we're going to win PA, IA, NV and FL
TRUMP WINS BABY
HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

i forgot to add OH

I agree, this is a sliding thread sage dislike

This is simply not enough time to do that. We're 4 months away from the election. To throw in a candidate at the last minute like that would be traumatic.

We haven't actually had a contested convention since 1952 (back when these things were a different beast entirely) and both parties have designed their systems so that it becomes next to impossible for a contested convention to occur.

RNC and DNC are going to be well manufactured infomercials for why the public should vote for their candidate. As much as the Republican establishment hates Trump they don't even want to turn the convention into a giant fight. Neither do the Democrats.

I also forgot to mention we've also put states like NH and CO in play

> JMC
> C Rating from 538
> Poll sample had only 8% as Hispanics when in reality Florida is 16% Hispanic
> Gender ratio is 55/43 F/M
Not really a very good poll really. Florida has plenty of polling.

Can someone link those Quinnipiac polls? Not finding them.

>>> Poll sample had only 8% as Hispanics when in reality Florida is 16% Hispanic
>Cubans
>Hispanic
adorable.

>BLM is going to win Trump the presidency

Swing states? I like this very much, but I would be more excited if we had a good Michigan poll.

Burgerbros, dont fuck this up, the Plan is that Hofer will win in Austria in October followed by Trump winning in the States a month later which will lead to Merkel losing in 2017.

D O N T F U C K UP
O
N
T

F
U
C
K

U
P

So, is it looking something like this?

>we could finally undue the mistake of siding against Germany in WW2

hitler was a retard that wanted to suck BMC(big muslim cock)

california is essentially gerrymandering at the state level

Prove it.

I would think the same if I would be allowed to think that in Germany.

It must look like this

Maine and New Hampshire will be red.

>The past week
You serious? Attacks on the white identity has been going on for decades.

Every day for MONTHS, we are flooded by shills and kikes just trying, scraping, desperately scratching their nails off on the concrete wall of Trump trying with ALL of their might to tear us down.

>I can't wait until November so I can drink all of Sup Forums's tears lol
>lol just like romney right
>hahahaha drumpfettes are so delusional hahaha
>guys I've given up hope I am a Hillshill now
>say it with me: madam president!
>nobody cares about the emails
>you're on the wrong side of history the republicans will never win another election

Now they say NOTHING. Now they say fucking nothing. We have snapped their fingers in half and crushed their tiny teeth out of their mouths. They have been destroyed. Especially that cucked Portuguese proxy faggot. We have obliterated them. We were right, and they were wrong, and they cannot even appear to defend themselves.

Laugh with me, Sup Forums. Laugh deep and laugh long, because WE are on the right side of history this time, and THEY are going to die begging for their lives in the streets when the day of the rope comes.

Underrated post

it's actually happening
>post yfw trump loses the popular vote but wins based on electoral college

>blow up connecticut
Please wait till I move to Florida ;_;

Hehehehe, I LOVE IT

I remember when I was younger I assumed the people running the RNC & DNC were super smart and on top of things.
It took until 2012 for me to realize they're fucking stupid.
Why did Romney pander to hispanics? Why? What state would he have won? Why was he trying to win the popular vote?

Trump is winning because every swing state(sans Florida) is mostly white. Florida is white and cuban, and cubans are conservative voters.
Hispanics live in states that are already decided, literally worthless votes.

hildawg leading
>muh polls are rigged!!! they are not t rue!
drumpf leading
>build wall!!! maga xDDDDDD

It was more about New York, but Connecticut deserves it as well for its silly name and the Assault Weapons Ban.

Dubs if Clinton will lose

If SoCal was a state it would be red. about 30 delegates.

I was refering to Bill Clinton

Which are the swing states again, and how are the polls looking for those??

shills btfo

>After Lynch getting her asshole reamed yesterday, there's now a 100% chance of a Hillary indictment

I deeply, sincerely doubt this. Lynch didn't crack like Comey did, and it's unlikely she'll ever see consequences for stonewalling the judiciary committee.

don't worry, check these

I am now a #CruzMissile

That's a very good point. But I feel that we should take this time to talk about the problems in the streets. Black men are being targeted by police left and right. We need an inclusive leader for this country that realizes that whites are largely responsible for these actions.

Checked. Move along.

GO ON MY SON! FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON!

>tfw it's all coming together

Where did it all go so right, lads?

Wtf I hate polls now.

EVERY.SINGLE.SWING.STATE.

>After Lynch getting her asshole reamed yesterday, there's now a 100% chance of a Hillary indictment.

HAHAHAH Keep dreaming pal. Hillary is going to try to rig this election. She will not give a shit if everyone hates her. She will simply add on to the list of dead bodies. Whatever it takes to win.

We used to be red before the opened the borders

>mfw CA goes red after Trump deports them all

White men are getting angry.

IS THIS FUCKING REAL????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>still waiting for proofs

it's why we won the 2014 general election in a landslide
the angry white voter is highly underrated
newsweek.com/2014/10/03/how-win-over-working-class-white-men-273001.html

Democrats waged a war on their biggest voting bloc to pander to minorities.

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?
>I can imagine people being enthusiastic about the paradise of Mohammed, but as for the insipid paradise of the Christians! In your lifetime, you used to hear the music of Richard Wagner. After your death, it will be nothing but hallelujahs, the waving of palms, children of an age for the feeding bottle, and hoary old men. The man of the isles pays homage to the forces of nature. But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. A n***** with his taboos is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation
>Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so

>The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.

In fact that proves that he had an analytic mind, he is just comparing the blueprints of the religion which you conflate with wanting Germany to be flooded with foreign races which he obviously did not want.

Still failing to see the part about him wanting to suck muslim cocks (which requires muslims existing in proximity to him which then were either Middle Easterners or Bosnians which would've had to be allowed to immigrate into the Third Reich which kinda would've gone against his idea of racial purity).

Islam is objectively a stronger religion than Christianity, he's right. Admitting an observable truth doesn't mean you suck their cocks.

reminder that all germans and austrians are born wanting to suck muslim cock

> resorting to ad hominem

reminder that you are a bad debater.

Tbqh m8, you can't deny that it started to look sketch for a bit.

He's making a come back though. Not sure how he's doing it, but he really is channeling meme magic.

All the audacious shitskins lately.

Yes, just repeat yourself when you get called out on your bullshit, that'll do.

>He's making a come back though. Not sure how he's doing it, but he really is channeling meme magic.
When was the last time he said something outrageous?
Think about it.

Christianity in its purest sense is objectively better than Islam, it puts individual struggle for good and the righteous over a communal struggle for "peace" or mutual submission to the whole.

But Christianity has become watered down, the modern man unwilling and unable to make any sort of sacrifice or avoid temptation to become better and stronger men. So Islam in its barbarism looks like the religion of strength, but it is a primitive surface bleating that fumbles and falls once you scratch the surface.

Don't be impressed by the bleating of a mob, be impressed by the dignity and resolve you can find in just one man.

>one poll

>Democrats waged a war on their biggest voting bloc to pander to minorities.

>Democrat's faces when they realize that minorities are a minority of voters.

8 polls from 3 pollsters

>can't even pull ahead in Ohio

it's over, trumpfkins.

The avg is still in hills favor

If only you pushed a little harder and invaded us, Germany...

She certainly won't get reinstatement as the AG once hillary loses which is kind of the reason she pulled this garbage.

Ironically we did not want to invade even Britain our France, if they hadnt declared war on us not one bomb would have been dropped on Britain and not one German soldier would have set food on french soil.

And they would still have their empires.

But, if trump wins in November you can invade us again. (Pls do it)

Or at least focus on letting white europeans in again and not third world moochers or islamic terrorists.

>1% approval rating with blacks

gg Trump no re

>if they hadnt declared war on us
ugh it's so unfair that they followed through with their promises

Where was the declaration of war on the USSR when they invaded poland?

he will get 10% and many wont turnout for Hillary

It is funny watching liberals pander their ass off for 12% of the population that hardly ever votes anyways.

idk, go ask the UK about 80 years ago

I don't think there's a focus on third worlders. White Europeans usually just think themselves superior with their liberal ideologies to ever step foot over here. But I'm sure you could come over whenever you wanted.

>Be UK and France
>promise to protect friendo Poland
>Poland gets attacked by Germany
>declare war on Germany
>Poland gets invaded by Soviet Russia
>do nothing
>wait for a year til Poland is obliterated and occupied while doing nothing yourself
>destroy Germany
>give Poland for 40 years of further enslavement to Soviet Russia

please clap

I already lived in the US, I loved it. Shot my first gun at age 4, Ruger 10/22. Awesome!

Unfortunately I am about to become a lawyer in Germany, I guess German law is pretty useless in the US.

>i-i-it's not fair, they didn't do the same thing to russia!

stop invading countries, asshole. Germany is the nigger of europe.

>durrr the US wasn't funding and sending equipment to the USSR and the UK through th 30's and 40s even before US involvement
>hurrdurr all the power brokers and internationalists aren't on the same team
>hurrrdurrr I'm a blatant shill

Kill yourself chaim.

>le d&c

I can't wait to cut your eyes and tongue out you piece of shit.

also
>16 posts by this ID

Really workin overtime for those shekels, chaim.

When will it end?
I'm sick of worrying about Hillary 2016 being a thing.

if trumps win blacks gonna migrate to europe. that means more black dicks for my gf. TRUMP GO.!!

Not a shill but what are the chances the cuckstablishment GOP doesn't nominate trump? I'm afraid they're that cucked.

TRUMP WINS FOR DA LAND

TIME TO DONATE YOU FUCKS, BUCK UP, STRIKE NOW, HUGE LEVERAGE POINT

REGAIN THIS LEAD AND ENSURE IT NEVER IS GIVEN BACK

POST MOLYNEAX TRUMP VIDEOS

You cant control all of the goyim. stay mad.

Cubans are literally Hispanic.
>The U.S. Office of Management and Budget currently defines "Hispanic or Latino" as "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race
>whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_1997standards

I guess Trump will mainly rise with independants this month.

Shitting on the rule of law like clan Clinton have done recently won't sway the cucks who watch John Oliver.
But the centrist moderates who are following politics are seeing the difference between "A 6 BRANCH STAR OMG" & a whole administration considering itself above the law.