ITT

Actors you hate irrationally.

This fucking guy, his face makes me think of rotten cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROeadOshACA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Michael Cera

Jake Gyllenhal's face makes me incredibly uncomfortable

Mark wahlberg
>be white
>be boston trash
>sell drugs
>beat up old vietnamese men
>go to prison
>work out
>become a model
>become a shitty actor
>become rich and let family suckle off my fame

t. vietnam fucking shit

What's the problem? Jelly?

That's Hugh Jackman, you dip.

you're not alone

it made me irrationally dislike the other guys, although I eventually got used to him

Anchorman is a movie I have sworn ot never touch, It makes me wanna vomit. Steve Carell, Ant-man guy, will ferrell, and a ton of other stupid """"""comedians"""""", that shitty female comedian who is kinds skinny and shit, all make me fucking repulsed. LIke, seriouly, are these guys wates of life?

Go kys already, stop making moveis that no one watched.

yeah, Anchorman wasn't good

idk why people like it, perhaps because they were told it's good

You clearly haven't seen this

>LET
>THE BOY
>WATCH

>After substance abuse and insanely self-destructive and obnoxious behavior throw a knuckle ball at his Major League Baseball career, former pitcher Kenny Powers retreats to his North Carolina hometown, where he takes a job teaching physical education at the middle school he once attended.

if anything, it will make it hate him even more

Bill Murray though it's not really irrational

Huge Jackedman

Tor Mapother Cruise

Yes

Any actor/actress that primarily focuses on shitty comedies like Sausage Party or Pineapple Express or Office Christmas Party or This is the End.

They're never funny and the actors themselves always seem like the most insufferable people, portraying equally insufferable people.

Man, FUCK Eddie Redmayne. Never seen him in anything except a fucking trailer for Fantastic Beasts and I already know he's a fuckbrained fuckbrain FUCK HIM.

I'm sorry I don't know where that came from. I'm sure he's a fine actor and an all-around good person but I just fucking hate him beyond reason and logic.

Got a present for you guys...

youtube.com/watch?v=ROeadOshACA

Sausage Party was alright

Pineapple Express and Superbad were good.

Sausage Party and Office Christmas Party were pathetically bad. Complete lack of wit compared to the other two.

Anchorman 2 made Anchorman look like Lawrence of Arabia.

I hate this fuck

This.
This even more.

The Other Guys is the perfect hell for me.

Also this.

I actually haven't seen them in anything, and I really hope to keep it that way.

Ed Helms I wish he would die

I've grown to really hate Patton Oswalt the last year or so.

I'm sick of hearing his voice in everything and I love voice acting.

His career already did.

He's signed on to be in that Naked Gun remake, you know.

first posts best posts
literally these 2 are actors that make me not watch a movie or series, no matter how good it might be

I also can't stand Julia Robert and pic related for some reason. I acknowledge their skill but I will never watch anything if they're in it

Don't forget he was a rapper and only was a one hit wonder as Marky Mark.

Anchorman's worst offense wasn't the movie itself or the people in it, it was the never-ending parade of shitty permutations that followed from it. If it wasn't responsible for launching all of those careers that should have never happened or the million """"""""comedy""""""""" clones for the next decade it would have been fine.

So, his career died?

Won't happen. He makes youtube videos for MTV that get like 2k views at the most

Justin Long. I stopped watching Iron Fist because Ward looked too much like him

>Hugh Jackman
He's the only one that's been posted in here that I *want* to like. He seems like such a cool guy but he's a shit actor and his movies are correspondingly trash. I avoid anything he's in but I guess I don't necessarily hate him.

>he's a shit actor
Whether or not you like his movies, how can you say this?

Logan's a masterpiece you dumb redditor

His best role to date, and not many have even seen it.

He needs to learn...the way I learned...from my father...and his father before him...down in my plums like a great blue hue. Ready to go to farmers market.

Eastbound and Down is genuinely great

I'M OLD SOUTH

this old cunt

>hating an actor you have never even seen acting
He has a retarded face and acts autistic even when his character isn't supposed to be autistic but if you haven't taken the time to watch at least one movie he is in then your opinion is worth shit.
There is nothing worse than the retards who have never watched/read/played/whatever something but still feel entitled to praise it or shit on it.