Wtf is wrong with fucking Spain? Are they all fucking retarded? Ban this fucking abomination of a "sport" already...

Wtf is wrong with fucking Spain? Are they all fucking retarded? Ban this fucking abomination of a "sport" already, stupid faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaFqghQZfWY
sraproject.org/factory-farms-abuse-animals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>non-spaniards think that their opinion matter

But I'll guess you'd say this is right 'cause vegans, animal lovers, blm and lgbt are the same shit.

Maybe you should go back to the middle ages with your "traditions". There's no place for brutal assholes in a modern society.

>European cultural symbol killed by a Black Bull

Could this be any more deep and symbolic

>waah muh feel
Maybe you should go back to tumblr

Lol what a fucking pussy you are

God bless you japam

Nothing wrong with Spain, Portugal, France and South America for practising this beautiful sport that shows the relationship between men and beast.

I welcome you to get the fuck off my country if you don't like it. Thanks.

na man, its stupid. But its always a great joy for me seeing spaniards getting rekt by a giant beast.
its not fair for the bull anyways.
But hey its your hundreds of years long of tradition and culture, who am I to judge.

Can't argue with spics, man.
They're all unga bunga retards.

>taunt pissed off bull to the point you get killed in front of a crowd of dumb spics
>sport

lol

>beautiful sport that shows the relationship between men and beast.

No it doesn't you pretentious fuck.

>Be spic
>Get gored
When will Spain get common sense bull regulation?

The rest of the world just laughs at how unbelievably beta you fucks are, you're wearing sparkly gay shoulder pads ffs whilst you literally prep the bull.

You're so cool and your replies are very intelligent.

>lol

Then why don't they fight a healthy bull? Why fight a defenseless, tortured and exhausted animal? Because you're a bunch of pussies, that's why.

I guess getting penetrated by bull's horns is now something we both share. At least we make a show out of it, instead of hiding it away from the public.

For a second, I thought you were talking about Texan rodeos. Wowee.

>caring about the feelings of an animal
When did pol become reddit

>kill or be killed
>not the perfect example of the relationship between man and beast
i dont have anything against bullfighting because atleast the animal has a chance to fight back

t. a poor fucker teaching englidh to little shits for a slave wage in japan country side for only à year

>spic retard trying his best at bantz
Good job Pedro, you tried your best.

Seems like you shouldn't have prepped your bull Pablo

No.

>Spain culture: killing the bull
>Germany culture: prepping the bull

Yes it is :^)

Less guns=less mass shooting

What's wrong? It was a fair fight. He died. Rest in peace. Stop making a big deal out of it already.

>brutally killing millions of animals yearly after keeping them in horrible conditions for food is ok
>killing a few bulls for entertainment is suddenly
wrong for some reason
Subhuman slavshits in charge of using logic, everyone.

Sup Forums always cared about feelings of animals far more than the feelings of human beings. That's why you rarely ever see an animal rekt thread on Sup Forums that lives on for long. Because there's very few fuckers that actually enjoy watching a defenseless animal being tortured or killed.

You're a fucking newfag.

Spanish bulls

> Are raised free in big farmlands
>Get the best care an animal could have
>Are treated with respect and admiration
>The last 30m of his life are spent painfully to entertain us
>The meat of the animal is eaten

Normal cows

>Raised in tight spaces, sleeping on their own feces
>Eaten garbage, very fast to grow incredibly fast (some can't even move because they grow too fast for their own good)
>Are artificially made pregnant so they can produce milk
>Their calves are taking from them (this causes a lot of trauma to a mother cow)
>They are then either taking to the grinder for burgers, or taken to the grinder for glue

Hahaha!
This dumb, retarded spic replied to me twice and both replies made no sense.

Sad!

Get back to making Infinity.

If I care not about the opinion of people not from my country, even the opinion of those not even in the EU.

>Modern British
>Calling anyone a beta

>A 600kg beast with horns is defendseless
>An exhausted and furious animal is not more dangerous than a calmed one

I think the only pussy here is you.

This romanian knows what he's talking about.

How is it a fair fight you fucking asshole?

Get a healthy bull and fight him with a wooden stick. That's a fair fight.

Spaniard men run from bulls.
Canadian women run to them!

Don't judge us all.
Most bullfighting supporters are Nacional-Catholicists who miss Francisco Francuck.

Have never understood how cunts like Ricky Gervais can take genuine pleasure in the death of a human being with family, just because that person killed animals for a living. I could understand it if he were vegetarian, but he's too much of a fucking lard to give up his burgers, the hypocrite.

I've been a vegetarian all my life, and even I think this animal rights stuff is bullshit. I'd never place the life of an animal above the life of a human. I support scientific testing on animals, and think that bullfighting and hunting aren't too bad really. If you're not vegetarian, then your stupid animal rights views are pretty much irrelevant desu.

Leave please gypsy

Can't be helped. I'm drunk

It's a hundred times as masculine as hunting with a gun. I approve.

Our ancestors the iberians already did this thousands of years ago. Piss off, just leave us alone. Mind your own bussiness.

Shut the fuck up.

You are the edgy one. We kill cows all the time and eat them. The Spanish just created manly sport around it. The world needs more masculine things not less you sissy Slav jew.

> cries about animal rights
> goes back to playing pokemon

>omg poor bull ;_;

shut the fuck up you fucking pussies

Rodeo was influenced by Spain dipshit, not that I should expect a subhuman to be informed on even their own culture.

Of course you are, dirty spic.
Your country is full of do-nothing alcoholics.

>Inbred brit trying to come up with a valid rebuttal
You forgot your arguments like you forgot to brush your teeth

bloodsport is really the best thing ever, Britain's queen said it was the death of the empire when they stopped teaching it at University

Bullfighting is the most poncy thing imaginable. The bulls are handicapped to begin with. They should take things back to Roman times and have the matadors attempt to kill a raging bull armed with only a knife. If the bulls won more fights it would be a much better sport.

One thing that unites all non-whites is their cruelty to, and indifference towards, the suffering of animals.

Fucking savages.

>Get a healthy bull

It was healthy, what are you talking about?

>fight him with a wooden stick

Why shouldn't he use the sword? You don't make any sense.

>wearing a colorful, tight suit
>fighting a sick and exhausted bull
>manly
You have no idea what manly even means.

> drunk during the day
>typical degenerate spic

>its not fair for the bull anyways.

sounds like you might be a bull sympathizer

If you're not a vegan you should shut the fuck up about Spain's traditions. Start by living a better life yourself instead of judging others.

W-why are you keeping your traditions, you're not supposed to do that, I-I mean, it's 2016

You forget that the Spanish Bull can get pardoned for good behaviour.

Well, on that I am agree. They should give the guy a sword and a shield, and get rid of that stupid dress. See here

Anyways, the Bulls are not as "handicapped" as people thinks.

I like the uniforms they wear. Very flashy, and sort of stylish.

they should use dogs also, remember England when you were a proud example for white people and your dogs took down bulls so people could gamble?

You live in a third world country you daft cunt.

>It was healthy, what are you talking about?
A healthy bull isn't aggressive, you fucking low-iq cock-lord

Don't bully please

>it's not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=qaFqghQZfWY

>I don't like it
>It should be banned

why are you dragging Canadians into this asshole

>But its always a great joy for me seeing [insert female relative] getting rekt by a giant beast
Germany's immigration policies in a nutshell

Feel free to act like cavemen with your full retard primitive entertainment all you want, but don't expect not to get called out on it pussy. If you can't handle it then maybe it's you that should piss off.

You're right, it's wrong to bully the mentally-handicapped.

How common is it that they get btfo like this in a bull fight?

By the way, if you care so much about animal rights you should stop buying cheap meat. How do you think is cheap?
sraproject.org/factory-farms-abuse-animals/

I know that very well. I just find it funny that someone who lives in a 60% white country full of blacks and ''spics'' would dare call Spaniards subhumans for practising a sport even their own revere at home.

Texans are cool people, you should learn something from them.

Now bull-baiting is a sport I'd really like to see make a comeback. Lets just build a new Colosseum and livestream gladiator fights. 1v1's, team fights, imported wild animal fights, maybe even a voting system for spectators to give the loser a thumbs down.

isnt this shit only popular by hardliner and tourists?

>what is selective breeding
>slovenian education

So you basically fell for stupid propaganda with zero proof.

did they kill the bull after it offed the spic? That's the part I never really liked. It's kill or be killed, but if the bull wins, they still kill it.

No, that's what they want you to think, It's still popular with just about everybody.

t. some JET nerd mad he is getting sent home

totally wrong, amigo.

Dude, just stay in your own country and leave us alone. It's not that hard.

Why you americans think you are the policemen of the world? Nobody gives a shit about you. Why don't you invade the USA and stay there forever?

Who honestly gives a fuck. Most people in this thread probably eat bulls but whenever you morons get the chance to look caring you just post some dumb crap on Facebook about this shit when really, just like the bulls you eat you don't give a fuck.

If you honestly cared you'd stop eating them, but you don't.

Bull gets pardoned and lives his life as a stud.

I also enjoyed as fuck how the guy got killed by the bull.

Provide counter-evidence or you can fuck right off

Also, have you seen bulls grazing in a healthy environment? Do they charge at you and try to kill you?

>third world
>dumb britbong fuck in charge of understanding history and geography
You live on a shitty island full of inbreds, ruled by liberals and feminists where your race will become a minority in the next 10 years and your children pray to Allah in their obligatory diversity classes.
Your capital is a mini-caliphate now. Who the fuck are you to talk, faggot ?

I think some countries they release the bull and let it be free. But I'm not sure.

I've lived in England for 5 years. London was filled with white trash or ''chavs'' are you call them with very rasp voices and drunk of out of their asses all day long while mumbling insults to anyone who dared look at them.

Let's not even get into the massive amount of Brits that come to Spain to get drunk and end up doing retarded shit like throwing themselves out of a window in Ibiza.
Calm down fatso.

>literal animal abuse endorsers with the an average IQ of 75 defending their shitty """"sport""""

They live lives of luxury as breeders if they win.

We all heared that they actually drug the bull so he will be weaker and easier to manipulate and kill.

Its all for the audience.

But anyway its backward savagery

>Provide counter-evidence or you can fuck right off

Prove that unicors don't exist.

I am not the one who has to provide evidence.

Far too uncommon. The bulls are prepared so the matador basically has 99.9% of chance to succeed. It's all for show, and the bulls take the low end of the deal. They're tortured and then brutally murdered in name of tradition and money.

In Portugal if the bull is "defeated" it's killed after the show is over by a butcher if the bull had a good performance it's released and used for breeding.

>international butthurt over this
Glorious

Ah, I get it. You would rather us SHOT the bull, right?

Yeah, maybe some explosions too.

Sorry, I forgot I was arguing with a moron. Never mind.

I do business in your shithole of a nation mate. That sweet €215 per month minimum wage you backwards clowns have makes you good almost useful.

Good cucked slaves.

Retards come up with all sorts of arguments, but there is zero proof of drug use on the Bulls.

Listen, I respect animals a lot, and I don't like to make them suffer.

What you have to understand is those Bulls live a perfect life, and then they have to suffer for 20 minutes at the end of it. It's more than most humans have.

20 minutes of suffering at the end, in Exchange for a perfect life eating and fucking all day. Where I have to sign?