News: fuck u fucking idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14813140
youtu.be/3oiX6pBE4Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/14813140

USADAAAAA

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Bisping won this fight and would later defeat Luke Rockhold on short notice to become the middleweight champion

Tbh honest with u guys 2 threads in 48hrs ive let the fame get to my head

Uh oh, you've revved him

I'm going to make an instagram and try get some other fighters to reply.

BASED BONG

you gotta go after dummys like cerrone and hunt, get em all revved up

The undisputed welterweight GOAT gives the Count his due, why can't a couple autists on heem.com?

Bisping Bless This Thread

And BISPING BLESS (YOU)R DEAD MOTHER

LMFAO!

Are you autistic?

Why what did RDA say about Bisping?

Autists are easily triggered by Schaub and Bisping

Happens every single time

Why didn't Colby do anything?

*gadooshes you*

I always see these threads and I know they discuss MMA, but what exactly did “heem” originate from?

He's a bitch. I like Colby but he bitched out.

Old knockout

Hate all u want

BUT THIS IS THE THREAD

Here
Everyone
Enjoys
Men

just in time for a nice thread war damn

*runs away*
*points camera at you*
>y-yeah p-punch me now faggot lol
*keeps checking behind in fear*

>News: fuck u fucking idiot

why

why do you have to be so crude
so immature

>*GADOOSH*

heem is being replaced with /gadoosh/ next week

He's a manlet pillow fisted fruit who waxes his eyebrows

World Star Hip Hop

>News: fuck u fucking idiot
Remember when I was 17 and I thought stuff like this was funny. Must've grown up in a youtube comment section.

Because Werdum is a former heavyweight champ and by virtue of his size and skill one of the most dangerous men on the planet in terms of one-on-one combat. Colby meanwhile is a mandrama can.

must watch: youtu.be/3oiX6pBE4Yo

Jon Jones would be 24-0 if he wasnt such an utter cheating cunt

Without PEDs he likely loses before he gets to 24-0

holy shit Vitor is fighting this weekend

*GADOOSH*

Because he's literally just playing a gimmick

What a legend

He says he's retiring after this one too. Although it's hard to tell with him.

At least Tony had the balls to stand up to Werdum and he's a lightweight

she has a le 56% meme face

You literally don't even know him so stop assuming, you're LITERALLY making as ass out of yourself, brainlet

Werdum is a Nash mark. Which is why he is succesful

Prime Schaub would to lose to CM Punk

>based Vin/Felix/Calendar has everyone talking about Schaub/Bisping again

how amazingly based can the man get?

Werdum sucker punched him, his face was fucked and he was definitely on queer st. What you see there is after he got suckerpunched

>as ass out of yourself
Lmao looks like YOU'RE the one who made AN ass out of himself

Yeah man he's really standing up to Werdum, surely if there wasn't someone holding Tony back he would've heemed him 100%

Don't know why these manlets try and start shit with my boy when he's one of the purest souls in the sport.

Is anybody else from the tournament days still going? He's been fighting for 20 fucking years

hopefully she gets kicked in it

>Joins thread
>Drops truth bomb
>Leaves
Wew cheeto fingers left seething

*gadooshes u*

>purest souls in the sport
>sucks Kadyrov's dick on the reg
user I...

u peice of shit motherfuker why u fuckers pull me from the fight u getting another lawsuit u fuckwit u can kiss my ass u bald headed prick u put that chicken shit bitch in get fucked cocksucker

I know? Isn't he fucking awesome?

Cause Cannington is nothing more than a coward with garbage striking.

Imagine getting boxed up by Demian Maia and having visible damage from it.

>schaub fucked my mum to death
>wish he'd do the same to me

*chuckles hysterically*

delete this or u will be deleted

Thanks friend :^)

Schaub Bless

You alright there buddy?

Wow you're right

You still haven't explained how you know Vince

Post the mark hunt instagrams

what are you some sort of faggot that cares about shit that doesn't affect you a single bit? Grow up.

>Coral springs leaves /heem/
>Schaub posting increases

Do you know how retarded you guys look? Like monkey's throwing shit at another for attention except nobody is watching

>"Go to my instagram to see my doggies"

Who revved him up?

I didn't bring up his "pure soul", homo. You made this about morals.

pardon me? I know you still have CTE but please try to keep up

I don't wanna get banned.

Dude this bong has been going for hours now, Felix/Vin has been mind raping him all morning from what I can tell, just skimming the thread tho

Didn't hear ya there. Speak up little guy.

kekistani

Heart of a gopher and a chin made of GLASS

*revs up sperg*

hot take: Rory Mac would beat the current version of Fedor

>Felix/Vin
Are these new personalities you just cooked up?

legit kek

hotter take: Rory Mac will not beat the current version of Lima

>t casual

You're gonna have to speak up if you want to be heard little man. Stand up straight too.

fuckwit who do u think u r coming in the way of my camera shot fuck u ur gettin a lawsuit

You're an idiot, stop posting this

I saw Kamaru Usman at a grocery store in Vegas yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and that I was rooting for him this weekend, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference or they'd be a problem,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Reckon we'll get a reply?

*continues revving sperg*

Wow the spammer can't stop.

Do you know that kadyrov fellow personally? How can you judge m8? By all accounts by virtually everyone who has encountered Werdum (save for mandrama manlets trying to make names for themseles) he is a humble, honorable, kind, and respectful combatant. A true fighter. You do not have to like him but you must respect him because if you hate him you are everything wrong with modern mma
*cringe*

Schaub is a pretty good boxer

>you retard
>tagged you retard
>shut up you dumb shit

Hey Instagram is just like /heem/

need to mention something about him saying he's "A problem" and you're good to go
>How can you judge m8?
I can judge a homicidal dictator and his manslave pretty easily actually

Hot take: Rory got 50-45'd by Wonderboi, lost twice to Lawler and got KO'd by Condit, stop touting him as this great WW fighter GOAT when he has LEGITIMATE losses to UFC caliber talent

>replying to calendar when hes on his not-making-op spergouts
>replying to calendar at any time except when he does the picks for fucking free
how new are you?

He LEGITIMATELY 30-27'd the sitting champ. That probably has something to do with it.

Huh?

would be a totally different dynamic against fedor who is old and flushed

>homicidal dictator
might be a little your speed. Also again might I ask why you care about things in far off lands that don't affect you? Also who is your current favorite top-ranked heayweight in the UFC?

but he's the only one who beat tyron, let the loser wonderboi fags have something, we can't just keep dropping L's on'em like that.

Why so defensive?

For sure the Fedor meme ends at the hands of Rory my guy