If arabs created mathematics as they teach on social media, how the fuck did the mayan, aztec, chinese, koreans...

If arabs created mathematics as they teach on social media, how the fuck did the mayan, aztec, chinese, koreans, greeks and egyptian got it?
Some of those civilization are even older than the arabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system
academia.edu/8749355/Islamic_Inventions_were_Roman_Greek_and_Persian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Empire
youtu.be/eO1xEDriHRo?t=199
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arabs didn't create mathematics, it existed in Sumerian times and even earlier. Arabs simply exported the Hindu numeral system created by Indians to the Western World.

you ruining great fame of a shitposting nation

you just can't post clever things under than flag

Nobody invented math.
I once heard a spic ask of math is the same in Spanish and English.
t.mexican.intellectual

dey stole it from da black man spaceship while day waz flyin over da planet in dey pyramids bringin englightment 2 da world aye

They created algebra

>arabic numerals arent arabic

??????

>
>Nobody invented math.
>I once heard a spic ask of math is the same in Spanish and English.
>t.mexican.intellectual

What's this "t.X" meme I keep seeing?

Seconding this. Is it nigger twitter speak?

Lurk moar newfag

Sup Forums sure is one of the dumbest boards

See

It means "towards"

like if you're saying it towards someone you would say

t. newfag

Arabs did not create shit.

Iberians were part of the arab civilization for a while, and that is the only reason they had a "Golden age"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system

Shitposting is MY job, boy.

Yep, shocking ain't it.

>spanish intellectuals

WE

This. I swear to God, I lose brain-cells every time I come here.

>Arabs stealing things from other people and claiming it as their own
It makes more sense when you put it this way.

>Arabs
>inventing anything
Kek. Algebra, that was supposedely "invented" by Arabs, and even modern arithmetics don't equal mathematics. Google Egyprtian counting system and how they calculated stuff for architecture. It's pants on head retarded and takes half an hour to do a simple operation.

I spend every day on this board and this is the first time of ever seen someone even ask. This shit's been around for months and I never thought to ask.
So like @[username]. See the way I'd seen it mostly used as more of a
signed,
user
substitute.

academia.edu/8749355/Islamic_Inventions_were_Roman_Greek_and_Persian

Mathematics and concept of counting is really really old, and created by Egyptian merchants.
It's just that arabs added some stuff and algebra in dark ages

yeah, you're a fuckin moron. while a lot of the arabs' accomplishments in science is overstated, they certainly contributed greatly to the progression and consolidation of science in the middle ages. particularly in the area of medicine, chemistry, and optics.

Algebra was invented by a Persian:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

I'm just fucking with ya Damo it means regards in some nord language, it's used satirically here most often as though someone forgot to sign their post.

t. Little country

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Empire

>The Spanish Empire was one of the largest empires in history, and one of the first global empires.

All empires had basic mathematics OP.

The Mayans had a string based calculator for their agriculture and tools.

they improved it
in fact, it wasnt even arabs
it was mainly persians and non-arabs doing the work

Nobody created mathematics, it was discovered.

German post is best post.

>If arabs created mathematics
They didn't. Good luck arguing with islamic retards though.

No
Merchants who traveled to arabshitholstan used the mathematics. Al Jamal merely documented its use. They created jack shit.

Algorithms aren't all there is to math

I thought the maths associated with arabs was actually stolen from Indians or something.

Pretty much everything non-trivial in math has been created in the 18th century onwards by Europeans

Some Indian cultures were so advanced, in a way, that people could literally occupy themselves with astronomy, maths and philosophy all day long instead of worrying about food for tomorrow and killing each other.

I highly doubt arabs have ever reached such a level of sophistication. Same goes for africans.
Once they reach a certain level, they self-destruct fighting over it.

Arabs simply stole the shit from the cultures they squatted over.
In 100 years arabs will claim they invented the car and BMW just because germany will be a arab nation by then.
Means nothing, they are subhuman mongrels and the only thing they can do well is completely drive nations against the wall and breed like rabbits.

Arabs created nothing. They stole philosophy and mathematics from the ancient greeks, architecture from the romans and byzantines and """arabic""" numerals are actually from India. The "islamic golden age" was actually the peak of cultural theft. When there was nothing more to steal they regressed back to being the primeval sandmonkeys they still are today. This is why all the buildings in saudi arabia are designed and built by western and asian architects and engineers. Just look at the magic cube in mecca. The current one was built in the 17th century, because three previous buildings collapsed. And it doesn't even have clean and evenly spaced mortar joints. The stone was quarried a few dozen feet from the building, but sandniggers are too stupid to make stone blocks of the same size. The shitskin countries that are wealthy are only so because they have oil and their oil infrastructure was built by the british and americans.

Inbred 70 IQ carpet kissers accomplish nothing and as soon as the oil runs out they will be back to fucking goats within days.

kek it's Anders Hegg

They did not create algebra. The Babylonians and Greeks did algebra which then influenced Khwarizmi to write his book.
And he wasn't even an Arab. He was a Persian.
While he did not create algebra, he established it as a separate mathematical discipline, independent from geometry or arithmetic.

It's Finnish for - "regards, [myself]"

t. helpful Sup Forums user

Don't listen to retards in this thread
basically previous civilizations had simple arthimetics but Arabs started true maths such as Algebra. And also previous numeral systems weren't as effective as the Arabic numerals

Fuck off clockmed. You're wrong.

Go suicide-bomb a hospital, Ahmed.

Algebra was actually Indian I believe. Only the word is Arabic.

They just gave it a name that stuck.

Yes. Virtually all major contributions to mathematics that are claimed to be arabic are in fact Indian. The Arabs did translate works from antiquity as well as Indian works though, which is why the Indian numerals are called arabic, for example.

>Arabs invented muh algebra
>Arabs had no notion of zero of negative numbers

No pun intended, but that doesn't add up in my book.

>He was a Persian
He was a Tajik.

Arabs are like the dothraki. They just raid, rape and take what better men have created. Then snuff out the history that conflicts with islam.

>what are roman numerals?

They stole mathematics, they didn't create it.

This.
/thread

wasn't the roman numeral system and math superior though? it was more practical to use in everyday life and easier to understand, but was then replaced with more abstract arabic numeral system when islam had influence over the west through trade
>tfw we've been cucked into using a foreign numeral system

>2016
>Africans still don't know math

this

Once the world is off of fossil fuels, sandniggers will devour each other for all the wealth excess they built up and WASTED on stupid bullshit like Dubai.

Oil is the only reason they have any influence at all right now. Beyond that, they're still a primitive people in every regard.

youtu.be/eO1xEDriHRo?t=199

It came from Persia

they created algebra not mathematics you dumb nig nog.

No it isn't fuckwit. You use it to describe the person you're replying to

For example if someone were defending the Mongol Conquests you could say

>t. genghis khan