Freemason and well known guitarist Tom DeLonge from Blink 182 exposing secret government operations

Freemason and Angels and Airwaves front man Tom DeLonge from Blink 182 exposing secret government operations

>You have to understand, I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry – people wouldn't believe me if I told them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LrlFOyowKU
youtube.com/watch?v=iMg1aEfPzlU

blink 182 is gay. still bumping for interest. what does he know?

>first book

same

>what does he know?
Everything that he could learn from drugs frying his brains.

what's in the videos? i cant watch right now.

This is fucking gay. Who cares

He's an attention whore who peaked in his 20s. He's mad that everyone perfect Travis, including his wife and mother and him for that matter. Don't give this faggot anymore attention and just listen to alkaline trio.

I remember these faggot having a John kerry banner on their website way back when

>People wouldn't believe me if I told them

Nailed it.

>government officials told him they have found a life form

holy shit

Looks like he's gone full UFO. To give up a lucrative music career, to open a small do-it-yourself retail store selling books on UFOs, pretty much seems like the ultimate bluepill.

>Nobody cares about UFOs
>People will just think he's crazy whether it's true or not.

And if I had inside knowledge on UFOs, I would get them to make me a time-machine, and take me back to 1933, or do something fucking useful.

the government has never been good at keeping big secrets. keeping a secret this big for this long would be an unprecedented display of competence from our government. i watched a doc where people living near air force bases were frequently reporting UFOs but they were really secret government projects. so when the people reported the UFOs to the government the government went and told them that they had in fact seen a UFO to cover up whatever secret project they saw. with tom camping out around these places and filming shit he's likely to see a secret government project being tested so the government is probably preemptively fucking with his perception.

UFOs don't always mean time machines, bro. The ones in Independence Day just used wormholes.

>the government went and told them that they had in fact seen a UFO to cover up whatever secret project they saw
This is exactly what I would do too.
>Yes goyim it was a UFO! Good job here's a motza ball.

when the guy in charge of telling people they really saw UFOs finally came out and said it was all a ruse to cover up secret government testing the UFO people accused him of being part of the government conspiracy to cover up UFOs. they will literally only accept "UFOs are real" as an answer. probably some of the most closed minded people in existence.

I'm fucking dying, it's the perfect crime.

i know, right? the government has to deal with these types of people all the time. to me it's no surprise that the government feeds these "truth seekers" with whatever they want to hear so they stop making nuisances of themselves.

Late-stage irrelevant musician treatment options:

>I """ found""" God
>"""last""" goodbye album.
>real estate
>politics
>fucking aliens.

>"Proof? No, not proof. The best conspiracy theories have no proof...That's what makes them conspiracy theories"
Jerry (Mel Gibson) in Conspiracy Theory

>I'm not an idiot
kek

>what i tell myself every morning i have the courage to look myself in the mirror

>everyone goes autistic in their 30's

good to know