Disney is making Han Solo a tranny confirmed

>Han Solo's name 'isn't actually Han Solo'

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/03/24/han-solos-name-isnt-actually-han-solo/

JUST FUCK MY CHILDHOOD UP

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does this make him a tranny though?

I would legit love to see the backlash of Disney making tranny Han Solo

It doesn't, everyone saying that is a fucking retard. It'll just be some big way he fucked some folks over and had to change his name.

They are determined to rewrite everything and ruin everything.

There will never be any 'new' star wars from disney.

Why should I care? I'm triggered about the guy they cast as Han, Lando, and that fat Game of Thrones bitch who can't act.

Also the fact that this movie exists at all is retarded. Him having a fake name I don't care.

bwat?! Sounds like blickbait

Hans Solomon the german jew holocaust survivor was sent through a nazi experimental wormhole generator powered by the Zyklon reactors.

He was accidently sent back a long time ago to a galaxy far far away

Of course it wasn't, but who the fuck wants to be stuck with their real name after bailing on the Imperial military? Hansel Solomon was wanted on charges of treason.

He's gonna be a space arab
screencap this post

His real name is Hansel Ren

screenshot this

This apparently is in the old EU canon that his name wasn't originally Han Solo as dumb as it is.

Basically Disney is taking bits and pieces from the old canon and adding it to their own.

He could be changing his name for big dangerous heists, or to evade some one from his past, or if you've read the Han Solo origin books, as a child he was a street orphan, being manipulated by someone to pick pockets and shit like that to survive (probably Woody Harrelson in this movie) in the book the mentor character hid Hans history from him, where he came from / his name. So I don't see what the fuss is about here.

Why does Sup Forums want to hate this movie so much but give the other upcoming SW flicks a chance? they're all shit.

But they'll twist it to their agenda by having him be a different gender or some shit

Highly doubtful. More than likely it'll be a fake name he gives as a cover and sticks with it. Regardless, it's stupid and very jumping the shark .

I'm so glade I'm not autistic and don't get emotionally invested in fictional characters and watch as Jews ruin my childhood that I never grew out of.

THEY'RE TURNING THE CORELLIANS GAY

I bet his real name is Clarence.

insider here, his real name is Jane Solo because his parents wanted a girl, this script change came directly from the Disney Board in Tel Aviv

Yet here you are projecting onto people on a Scandinavian underwater speed weaving imageboard to feel superior. Must be nice.

Every time

Every single time

Calm down redditor. Don't you have a Woman's Equality class to attend?

Everyone in this thread has autism.

ib4 tran solo

Han Starkiller

Trans Parrent

Hannah Soloana screen cap

>"That was close Solo, I HOPE we don't ever see a Sarlacc again."
What did Lando mean by this?

And >she was a good friend

His real name will be revealed as Ezra

>Han and Lando are at a cantina
>Trouble causes them to quickly flee
>Han knocks over a guy's space beer on the way out
>The camera pans slowly up revealing a shaking, clenched gauntlet
>Continues panning upward to reveal Boba Fett swearing revenge

This prequel shit can only harm peoples perception of the original trilogy, I'm just treating it all as non-canon. After the piece of shit that was Rogue One I'm not seeing anymore side-stories, and hope this shit flops.

>"Wow, Han, I can't believe you beat the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, the odds of that happening were aproximately 25,211 to-"
>"Never tell me the odds."

Post the full image

You sicko

Do it

Why would you change your name to Han Solo? I mean even if your birth name was dumb why would change it to something that's one letter away from a masturbation joke?

>He still watches Nu-StarWars

>He pretends he's not autistic

Well could be a few things
1) he might have had to change his name to escape the empire, meaning a last name that's not real cant be tracked back to him.
2) his actual name is high society, and he picked "solo" as a way of telling them he wasn't part of their society anymore
3) he hated his dad, and picked his mom's maiden name

I'm betting they're changing him to make him related to someone, but WHO is the question.
It's not like he'd be related to anyone in the cartoons (for one, Rebels takes place when Han is like... 20, so no one's going to suddenly be his father, two, the clone wars happens in the right time frame, but 95% of their characters are droids, jedi, and clones, thus unrelated to him)
So our best bet is that he's somehow related to an existing character from the prequels or Rogue One.
I wouldn't put it past them to make his dad one of the imperials in Rogue One, but I think it's more likely it'll be someone really important, but was his uncle or grandfather, so he doesn't care.
I'm betting either Valorum or Tarkin

Even as a kid this was obvious was fuck.

I mean, Han Solo, really? It's like that Max Power episode from The Simpsons.

That would actually explain how they "burned" 8000 bodies a day: the ovens were interdimensional portals.

Or you know, it could be a click
bait article and Bob Iger meant the movie would be about Han Solo making a name for himself.

Am I the only one who thought "Han Solo" was just a name he made up anyway? I mean come the fuck on. He's a professional criminal. Why would he use his real name?

I haven't seen Episode VII yet, but I know Disney is just trying to maximize their Jewishness by expanding their Star Wars franchise. It's completely unnecessary, but I don't care enough I guess.

well, going back and reading it more closely, my guess is that he didn't have a surname, and he "earned" the name solo by doing something by himself that people didn't think possible, thus making a name for himself figuratively and literally.

I think he was originally planned as an orphan, so he might literally not have a real name until he picks one.

gotta get back, back to the past rabi Han.

how many times did they fuck?

Hannah Threesome?

This actually makes sense for the character. He probably changed his name several times to hide from bounty hunters or people he slighted while gambling.

What it DOESN'T make sense with is Jabba, who has a deep enough network to know his real name and Maz who is like hundreds of years old and would know his actual birth name.

It's a continuity problem. Like in all seriousness even Lando would know his original name.

>misinterpretation
>its really how he got his reputation

DON'T

Maybe his real name would be Schlomo "Solo" Shekelgoldberg

George has autism so never

Han was the dog's name!

Heh

>It's not like he'd be related to anyone

"Chewie... I'm your father!"

I bet drump did this

Also requesting the uncropped image

It'll be some some quip related thing and you know it

>character reveals his real name in a high emotional speech to a dying friend
>friend survives and makes fun of him for the rest of the flick

seems like just another boring tropes and smug frogs thread

His real name is Armin Tamzarian.

Remember the last time Sup Forums tried this?

Come on, don't resort to John Oliver tactics.

Trump is pathetic enough on his own.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

Han was always his name. His earliest memories have him going by that name as a kid on the street way before he met his asshole of a cousin years later.

No George? Sounds like a forge.

Spoiler: His real name is Muhammad Ahmed Abdul

>linking sharia blue
Your boss is dead, go grieve.

He had children retards.

>he says something that disagrees with my echochamber
>he must be a shill!!

It's so easy to tell you're straight out of /r/ledonald

coming from a disney cuck who loved tfa and rogue one, this movie is a star wars deal breaker

Fucking kek