TRUMP GENERAL - I AM A REAL AMERICAN EDITION

>TRUMP INTERVIEW WITH BILL O'REILLY FOX NEWS (7/12/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8AUi-qFU

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
>100,000 SIGNATURES COMPLETE!!!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- 100 Anti-Hillary Protesters Rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs

INTERVIEWS
>Paul Manafort on Fox and Friends (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=J3P3eEOx-f4
>The Colors That Unite with Pastor Mark Burns (710/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Df8qy5i0hZI
>LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/the-united-states-and-nato-are-preparing-for-a-major-war-with-russia/
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/sfl07132016_crosstabs_Smba72th.pdf
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4sl07s/will_trump_refuse_to_debate_clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy020BPkjoE&feature=youtu.be
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
youtu.be/YIG-yS7Brqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoo?

You fags need to do a better job of keeping TrumpGen up. Spent 10 minutes looking for this.

am i dreaming bros?

>The so-called RNC establishment and GOP lawmakers can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. Muh 'real conservatives' can cry themselves to sleep for all I care, we're not losing this shit on stupid fucking wedge issues like they have EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

RNC delegates don't even want to put that "radical Islamic terrorists targets gays, women, Christians and Jews" in the platform just because it mentions gay people and would rather say Islam targets everyone equally. Even the GOP nominee Trump says on the stump they kill gays and enslave women but the hardcore evangicals would rather say nothing than even one tiny non-negative mention of gay people

These people would rather lose the election than let the RNC give one single inch on their personal wedge issues. you could see the frustration of other delegates who actually want to win the election.

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

IT'S COMING

FREEDOM'S COMING HOME

Hey guys, NATO is pushing it with Russia
I hate to be a concern shill, but WWIII is possible
thenation.com/article/the-united-states-and-nato-are-preparing-for-a-major-war-with-russia/

Polls before the first debate mean nothing once Hillary exposes Trump an an unqualified con artist his numbers will drop

Anyone have a link to Trump's interview on Varney & Co? Did it even happen yet?

Whoops, made a mistake /cfg/ is

The tide turns, let it begin.

China has been mobilizing troops too over the SCS ruling.

Quite a few powerful demoshits who HATE Trump have called her out.

Whats funny though is what she did is not against the law, but way outside the SCOTUS code of ethics, and the lady is being torn apart for it.... but it's ok for Hillary to send/receive classified emails.

@80839044

That was quick

Has anyone been looking at the actual poll data, there's some real gems in there on the gender dispositions.

qu.edu/images/polling/ps/sfl07132016_crosstabs_Smba72th.pdf

The next bump in the polls will come in the next few days, and then again immediately following both conventions. Then once again during/after the Olympics.

Violence at the conventions.
Terror attack at the Olympics.

>I AM
>THE LAW
>AND ORDER
>CANDIDATE

Was a brilliant statement/move for Trump.

>Nigel Farage attending convention
>Ruther Baiter Kikeberg getting utterly BTFO
>VP on Friday
>Crooked Hillary campaign in free fall

Am I dreaming?

PREPARE YOURSELF COLONISTS, THE MOTHERLAND IS ON HER WAY

God Horsey is such a faggot. Can we full on Ben Garrison his shit comics?

>mfw trump wins the general election with 42% of the popular vote versus hillary's 46%

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4sl07s/will_trump_refuse_to_debate_clinton/

>It's not unprecedented. I can't imagine the Trump campaign relishes going one on one with Clinton in a serious debate about the issues.

>Hillary Clinton is a skilled debater and highly educated when it comes to geopolitics. She can talk about virtually any major issue at length without being coached beforehand.

>I would be surprised if Trump could even locate Crimea on a map, much less speak at length about the topic. He knows almost nothing about the world in general, and honestly doesn't appear at this point to even want to learn.

>In a serious, prime time debate about issues, I just see Clinton making Trump look like an absolute fool over and over for two hours straight.

>Why would the Trump campaign want to put him into the spotlight in this way and show all his obvious weaknesses front and center to the entire American public?

>Will one on one debates actually happen? How do you all think they will play out if they do?

Oh shit, they are onto Trump

>comfy roach :3

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy020BPkjoE&feature=youtu.be

new memes by me. opinions?

We are ready for you.

There is no way he didn't do that pause after law by accident, he wanted the memes haha

What do you think is so amazing about this?

GOOD MORNING!

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Nothing better than coming home from work to find out Trump is ahead in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida in Quinnipiac's new polls.

FUNNY ISNT IT?

>FUNNAYE INNIT

MAGA

3 LIONS ON OUR SHIRT

I'm really glad it's a q poll too because that was the same polling outfit pro-Hillary people were showing off two weeks ago that Trump had no shot at winning Florida.

They are now rapidly saying it's an outlier, polling is meaningless before the convention, she hasn't got the Bernie bump yet, Obama will be on the campaign trail etc

It would be completely shocking because California is "Chicano asshole traitors: the state"

Hispanics from Colorado and New Mexico are mostly descended from Spanish colonists and have that Quebec type of "Fuck you Anglo I was here first" thing going on and thus tend to be Democrats

Hispanics from Texas are a combination of Spanish-descended colonists, illegals and immigrants who migrated to South Texas at various points in the past 150 years and thus integrated into the America-loving Tejano community

Hispanics in Florida are Cuban and hate commies, Hispanics in New York are niggers from Puerto Rico

Californian Hispanics are disproportionately assholes and retarded

I'm a #CruzMizzle now.

Can't wait to die for my Jewish masters`!

Polls mean nothing, even less right now.
That said, it's good to see we're getting a breather before the conventions. This might make the RNC less hostile

wew laddies

RNC coming soon lads. Have you made the last amends and saw your families for the last time, in case this is it? Very good chance it is, considering BLM is planning to go there. You know, armed, as they announced. They're basically telling us they will pull another orlando, which translates to martial law

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

Phoenix
Tuscon
Little Rock
San Francisco
Oakland
Los Angeles
Denver
Washington DC
Atlanta
Tampa
Orlando
Miami
Chicago
Des Moines
New Orleans
Baltimore
Boston
Detroit
Lansing
Ann Arbor
Minneapolis
St. Louis
Carson City
Manhattan
Newark
Durham
Columbus
Cleveland
Portland
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Nashville
Memphis
Austin
Salt Lake City
Seattle
Milwaukee

How bad will it be

Yeah, but regardless it's nice to see. Trump polled worse the last couple of weeks so it's nice to see a bump.

I'm cool with marital law, got my water filters, hard drives full of anime and MREs all stocked up until Trump is elected

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE!

This is going to be awesome, glad I took the week off.

YOU AREN'T LAUGHING NOW!

>Nigel Farage quit his job after Brexit
>He's going to the GOP convention
TRUMP/FARAGE 2016

>Newark
That place is such a nigger infested shit hole, hope my fellow Joy-zee fags stay safe

>Soo good

>mad when nigger criminals get shot for breaking the law
>let's break the law en masse to protest
I'm excited desu senpai

HILLARY BLAMES THE POLICE AND WHITE PEOPLE FOR DALLAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

>No Akron
Thank fuck

CNN is about to interview someone who thinks the police shooter was a martyr
youtu.be/YIG-yS7Brqs

I knew the Japfag was a proxy. That, or a marine stationed over there.

Good lot that is going to do for you in a fema camp

So both Farrage and Wilders will be at the convention?

Farage can't be VP

Ambassador of the United States to the European Union and United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom however...

TRUMP 2016

Yes by flipping bro

Yep her. Tried to avoid saying black bitch, thus settled for "someone"

Get ready ISIS, you're about to get rekt for good.

Here defending your freedom brah, and banging asian chicks

#Whites4Trump

You know, Bernie Sanders might be a filthy commie and an SJW enabler but he at least was against the establishment and at least appeared to believe in what he said.

Now that he's started sucking off shillary and tossed everything he's been preaching for the past year into the trash, just to spite Donald, that small sliver of respect i had for him is now gone.

I'd be really pissed off right now if I was a Bernout.

>Trump has no policies meme

On the contrary user I believe the debates are where Trump will shine.

I wonder how long people will continue to lie to themselves about Trump not knowing what hes talking about.

How can Sup Forums support Trump when he doesn't even believe in climate change, dont you care about the earth

>Sup Forums will actually defend this tweet

Go over to /r/politics, the damage control is fucking priceless.

>but he at least was against the establishment
Not even close. He was a career politician that never had a real job.

I don't even know what hillarys policies are. iirc her foreign policy speech was her ranting about Trump. Not very effective.

Too add, many people thought Trump would fade in the primaries when the field started to narrow down and you could start to get longer more meaningful answers in debates.

And look where we are now.

We got cucked and we're mad about it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

Don't be surprised if California turns red.

@80840406

>implying climate change is real

>Niggers in charge of reading thermometers

I don't share his opinion about climate change (since I think human intervention plays a big part on it), but the Chinese sure as hell use it for their own profit.

agreed - dont let the shills win guys. they are filling the front page with BS trying to slide this shit.

IT JUST KEEPS

>outspend your competition in Florida by EIGHT FIGURES
>Still behind

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

I will, because it is complete bullshit. It's an excuse to push 'regulations' and the like to tax us into oblivion.

what is going on in that pic ?

Gorka on fox talking with a bunch of fat women, they calling out BLM

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

You do understand that Extreme weather changes both cold and hot are part of climate change, stupid cartoon posted by a stupid racist

>is doing 74mph in a 55mph zone illegal ?

>polls are everything when clinton is winning
>polls mean nothing when trump is winning

fuck off shill and get an actual real job that people need in the world. your parents must be proud that your art degree is going towards barista philosophy and shitposting on trump generals faggot

Remember oldguards of Sup Forums when there was talk of the kikes using the nogs to bring a brand of communism to the US

It's beginning

le pen and geert wilder will also be there

>Ohio 499k
Why?

Being so close to the convention you'd think this thread would be moving

I'm in the same boat, I can't name one Clinton policy other than shes anti-gun.

just get fucked with your literal conspiracy theory about the weather

open your fucking eyes for once

> it is complete bullshit. It's an excuse to push 'regulations' and the like to tax us into oblivion.

>Meanwhile in reality Last year was the hottest year EVER

>hurrr durrr climate change isnt real theres no proof hurrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Typical Trump supporter

>Defending niggers
Obviously just a shill so im going to reply with racism.

Poor Reddit did it got some sand in its vagina?

also try to name one clinton accomplishment that is impressive
OTHER than staying out of jail to date

>le pen
Who? Marion or Marine?

Hope it's qt Marion

I could see these two jets complimenting each other very well in a fight.

TRUMP 2016

He is and always was a plant

Anyone that says racist from now one should get their skull cracked and then have their skin peeled off a la predator then hung on a fucking tree upside down