Would you accept a black person that dresses professionally like pic related, has a respectable job/career...

Would you accept a black person that dresses professionally like pic related, has a respectable job/career, is quiet intelligent and tents to the political right wing, into your community ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTI5I6gtu3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice shoes
crappy suit

Sure

Mythical

Sure would.

Brown shoes not black.
Pastel suit.

I would only hire him if interviewing for the role of pimp.

No. Enough of these threads, blacks belong in Africa

Nah. Go back to Africa.

Sure. They would be selected and supported to recolonize africa.

>this
>professionally
Please. The guy looks like a pimp.

No, he should build his own.

>hey check this out, I hear you guys don't like blacks

>but what about this: a black person without any black traits whatsoever

wow... amazing... truly mindchanging... you cured my racism...

yes because he is a black man. not a nigger.

There is nothing wrong with black people, only niggers.

No, he can go back to his country and improve that. Why the fuck do liberals support brain drain anyway?

Yes of course

The cover-all term 'racist' is applied to people here alot but i think it's safe to say that we all just fucking hate low-IQ violent thugs who cant even speak correct english - most of which happen to be black

no

listen to

>Please. The guy looks like a pimp.

Maybe if he was wearing as suit like this ?

if his background check is clear of crime and his IQ is higher than 100. than sure

pilmp name sliccbacc

>Would you accept a black person that dresses professionally like pic related, has a respectable job/career, is quiet intelligent and tents to the political right wing, into your community ?
Of course.
(So basically my dad)

you shit yourself last night

>Would you accept a black person that dresses professionally like pic related, has a respectable job/career, is quiet intelligent and tents to the political right wing, into your community ?

In what world is a power blue suit considered professional dress?

Why do blacks dress like circus clowns?

>wearing a vest
>this year of our lord
P I M P
I
M
P

German flag: check
Adoration for blacks: check

I assume you are housing a "syrian" refugee that seems a little too dark, but it doesn't matter you let him fikki fikki your wife anyways.

Sup Forums in reality is a board full or primitive, half-educated, shallow, consumerist, hedonist, macho complex, strength worshipping, materialists, so as soon as they see someone who dresses "fashionably" and "trendy" they will surely accept him/her and maybe even kiss his/her ass or at least lick his/her shoes

I spit on Sup Forums because it lacks any kind of nobility

Yup.

>I assume you are housing a "syrian" refugee that seems a little too dark, but it doesn't matter you let him fikki fikki your wife anyways.

A great argument that perfectly fits the content of the discussion amerifat, but you guys elected george bush twice so your sub-80 IQ brains don't really surprise me.

>In what world is a power blue suit considered professional dress?

Miami

Is pimping good business?

beats wearing a vest and a trucker hat you fucking yankunt.

>vest
Waistcoat, Paco.

>In what world is a power blue suit considered professional dress?

bingo.

>Americans telling niggers to go back to Africa

Where do white Americans come from?

EUROPE
U
R
O
P
E

No, I want to enjoy being with my own people.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING AFFORDING THESE PEOPLE RIGHTS IN OUR LANDS YOU FUCKING CU CKED GERMAN/NIGGER?!

>Would you accept a unicorn in your barn?
>Would you allow a genuine wizard practicing verifiably benevolent magic into your community?
>Would you eat a dodo bird?

Shit that doesn't exist general, I guess.

Could get away with it in a creative industry, lad.

No mustache.

Means he's a liberal.

Yes. They have proved themselves.

PS Germany I'm so sorry for your Orwellian government.

No

expect the right wing part I would have had nothing against him.

no, not anyone with african heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTI5I6gtu3Y

>Implying a monkey in a suit is no longer a monkey
He looks like a basketball player or some shit, his kids will still be niggers even if he was to marry a white girl.
0/10 a nigger is always a nigger

>expect the right wing part I would have had nothing against him
oh, so you're looking for a bull

> right ring
That's already enough for me.

/thread

Good shit, can't wait to show this to my nigger friend.

*Right wing, of course

No, because there is a 95% chance of him only doing it for black people trophies, white women and money, not a genuine desire to be civilized.

If he were a paragon of society, I would tell him to go back to the black American community to fix ghetto culture, or back to Africa to fix everything.

The USA is meant for whites. That is not debatable

any respectable middle/upper class black person is not a nigger. they know it and we know it.

White SJWs vs Educated, Integrated Black Conservatives

I'll take the latter to avoid cultural degeneracy.

no no no
and stop trying to cuck us as usual germany
you can put a nigger in a suit but just like a zombie they have the nigger virus in them. There is no black vs nigger, they are ALL carriers.

> black person that dresses professionally
It merely means he looted an Armani store

>pink and blue

Looks more like a pimp than a proper man.

This one looks like a mafia apprentice

Are we being raided? There have been a few threads like this in the past 24 hours and 90% of the posts are pro-nigger. It fucking makes me sick that even the people on here are so cucked.

Enjoy having your sister or daughter giving birth to the child of a "respectable" nigger like OP's lol you fucking pussies

Well, I always have a use for someone that can shine my shoes. Wouldn't say no, unless he would demand too much money for the job though.

Not anymore.
There was a time, but now the sides are being chosen.

nah its just prime time in cucksville aka germany

Would you prefer it if he had a yellow shirt on?

Back to africa.

yes 110%. Even better if he has open views critical of black culture and black communities.

They conquered/colonized it, moron

As long as he isn't a degenerate racemixer and is cogniscient of tavistock and actively against them.
Don't much care for his choice of colors for his outfit though, reeks of degeneracy, I bet he's a massive cokehead and involved in prostitution in a major way.

Sure, we would deport everyone else who falls behind that category (which would be 95 percent of their population) back to Africa. Then we'll handle the Mestizos and Southern and Middle East Asians, too.

The US needs to cull the herd. The weak are pulling down the strong.

We could start by implementing natural selection back to society, starting with getting rid of all monetary assistance inflating the degenerate population.

>we would deport everyone else who falls behind that category (which would be 95 percent of their population) back to Africa. Then we'll handle the Mestizos and Southern and Middle East Asians, too.

Good luck with that goyim

>coincidence
no. remove all blacks, or enslave them

Oh Kraut, you've changed for the worse.