Daily reminder that no matter how many records Messi breaks this year, he will miserably fail at the WC (again)

Daily reminder that no matter how many records Messi breaks this year, he will miserably fail at the WC (again)

And that is why he'll never be the GOAT

Shut up gook

Shut up pendejo

honestly though do you think Argentina is even a top 5 side?
Brazil, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Poland all have legit claims at being better than Argentina

I want Messi's Argentina to win the WC more than Spain desu (NOT a scatalan)

>Belgium
your opinion is discarded

>tf
>tp

How is Belgium not better? Other than Messi every single player they have is better than every single player spicgentina has

>tf
>tp

Every belgium player is overrated because most of them play in the lelpl. They will be exposed (again, like in the last two international tournaments)

>3/5 of the best players in the EPL
>the best keeper in the EPL
yeah youre right they suck

El goblino de mierda

>daily messi hate thread

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

k fatty

>losing a final to a better team is considered "miserably failing"
I will never understand this meme, only real losers would claim such thing

He won't, >we will.

Seriously though, when will he retire? I'm a massive Messi fan and it's extremely disappointing watching him miserably pad his stats against low tier clubs and disappear in big games. What he's doing is just damaging his legacy. He could retire now and he'll be remembered as a very good footballer. He shouldn't be greedy and try to become the GOAT by scoring hat tricks against Celta and Las Palmas.

>if Messi doesn't score against Celta people would say he's finished
>if Messi scores against Celta people would say he's finished and just statpading
You are too dogmatic, it's literally impossible to argue with you

imagine using proxies to make it look like someone agrees with you

also this

>scores at madrid
>brace vs Juventus
>hat trick in final qualifying round at Ecuador
>scores at 6th place Villareal

>messi
>winning literally anything for his country
lol

Kill yourself proxyfag

>>winning literally anything for his country
>literally
nigga, he won 2 titles for us

Maybe not, but still a filthy commie.
You always back your own people dammit, i wish we'd get Franco back and a based blue legion Spain.

>implying fifa won't refball him to a wc
baka desu

let's be honest. international football is ugly football

>rating the EPL
>tf
>tt

CHI

>Portugal
>Belgium

>EPL
guess what
your opinion is discarded too

wow you are so far off with that top 5 it's disgusting please stop discussing football real life isn't fifa overalls

>giving a shit about what some autists on a tunesian basket weaving forum think about Messi