Happy Hour

Remember we used to have Happy Hour threads?

What happened?

Was it because ATH became the most SJW show on ESPN? It's usually one of the dykes, Blackistone or some Sociology professor with dreads cucks saying #WOKE shit as one or two old white guys passionately agrees with them

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14816642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chads moved on to the superior hour

Pretty funny to think out of all the people on all 3 shows, Whitlock and Wilbon are the most redpilled

Was Jay Mariotti /ourguy/?

>ywn see papi bully the negro bomani anymore
>ywn have to turn off the stream because mina kimes and sarah spain are on the board for ath
>ywn say goodnight canada ever again

because the hate for ESPN became real

ath was always shit and the PTI why meme just ran its course
also these shows covering all sports are just a bad idea I mean any time they tried talking about hockey or soccer it was just fucking terrible and no one cares about golf and fucking horse racing jesus TK shut the fuck up

>no one cares about golf
>the best dan le batard shows and ptis were during the masters
>no one cares about golf

I miss these threads. The shows have gone to shit for the most part though. ATH is basically unwatchable 95% of the time. PTI is the only show that has any semblance of its former self, but even they are starting to get SJW more and more every day.

>ESPN is wasting the last TV years of kornheiser with sjw bullshit and forced hockey talk
>he'll die eventually

>tfw no thread during the hour long PTI on Monday

as long as Mike and Tony are around, i'll keep watching

Kevin Blackistone grew a beard and thinks he's a wise woke sage now

Sad!

ATH has way too many guests. It was better when it was 6 or so people rotating.

Yes, 30 second hot takes are really gay

FS1 is better, they don't have timers, buzzers, etc.

They just sit some people down and have actual in depth convos about topics

The stopped making the goat Woody Paige a regular

i was a regular in the threads back in college in the early 2010s, even made most of the daily threads, and started watching ATH/PTI back in middle school in 2006. stopped watching upon graduation in 2014

i just got tired of watching espn in general and listening to people spew their opinions about sports

>check out Around the Horn a couple weeks ago after a 2-3 year hiatus

>Sarah Spain
>Jackie McMullan
>that gay dude
>that ugly pixie dyke

that's when I dropped it for good

the canadian stopped making threads

what was his name? something duck?

>dyke
>minority in logo tee
>minority in logo tee
>white cuck
>oooga booga colin kaepernick
>ooga booga white peopo don't understand the black experience

gee why isn't anyone watching our sports show?

Jackie was on long before any of the SJW shit started and had a career as a print journalist which earned her a spot on the panel with the likes of Bob Ryan and Bill Plaschke.

I love Sarah but I'll admit her place at the table was somewhat less deserved. Mina Kimes is the one I am legit suspicious of. If a guy her age was on the program the first line out of my mouth would be "whose kid is this?" since you simply can't be like 26 and somehow be on par with any of the long timers, even Jemele "ninja turtle" Hill.

WBM

LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL: TONY OR MIKE?

strawpoll.me/14816642

there will never be a poll where Sup Forums picks a black person over a white person unless it's for something bad to happen to them

but TK is a jew, it's a level playing field as far as Sup Forums prejudices go

mina kimes is cute. CUTE!

>Was it because ATH became the most SJW show on ESPN?
Yes

Wilbon isnt redpilled. No idea whi the other guy is tho but i doubt it based on your judgement

>strawpoll.me/14816642
Tony K went to SUNY Binghamton, he deserves something good to happen to him for once.

I cut my ESPN cord years ago now at this point

It stopped being about sports on ATH and that shit can fuck right off. I still watch PTI from time to time

Both are great but TK is the GOAT

based Willybuns

le meme jew ofc

Who has the biggest weiner?

A: Tony Kornheiser
B: Michael Wilbon
C: Anthony Reali

yellow fever is a mental illness

Woody Paige about to blow these 2 faggots outta the water today. Fuck all this gay bullshit.

Reali by a mile

Next question. Would you suck it?

So in order to bring awareness to ALS, you have to eat a really hot pepper now?

Jesus Christ, this YouTube era bullshit is such hot garbage. If you want to bring awareness to a disease, do some research and explain how debilitating it is and how other people can donate and help.

>i challenge all these other people to eat a ridiculously hot pepper to bring more attention to yourself than the actual disease!

Fuck this earth.

>watching S-pin
>in 2018
>not 1998
please as to fuck off