Based Martha - Millenials are worthless

thesun.co.uk/news/1436480/millennials-are-lazy-self-indulgent-and-lack-the-initiative-to-be-successful-warns-lifestyle-guru-martha-stewart/

Also -- I have a "thing" for her that make my wife uneasy.

>powerful/successful
>feminine
>did time
Yass

Is Martha Stewart redpilled?

Why are they this way?

coming from a convicted felon I find this statement dubious

Don't look at the real problem, just at the symptoms that it causes, labeled as problems.

>martha stewart

How was prison?

Doing 5 months for taking the advice of your stock broker is hardly the basis of a sound ad hom.

Yeah? Well, at least I haven't gone to prison, you cooking show skank.

> 7 ways to fuck Martha Stewart

who remembers?

stop this shit.

Its not oure fault you faggots destroyed the markets.

Not oure fault you spent years wiritng new mental ilnesses to diagnose us with,

Etc.

Then you raging idiots form a union of cuckery and blame the non-voting populuce for not wanting to step into the shitty nigger polluted unskilled laboure force

Its learned helplessness to a degree.

>1960s
Hours worked on average wage to buy a new home in UK: 640hrs

>2011
Hours worked on average wage to buy a new home in UK: 15,000hrs

I agree that unchecked degeneracy, pointless degrees etc add to the problem. But the amount of effort to get to a 'normal' exitence for the average person is a bit ridiculous now. I think it is a rational choice for many to live at home while working, rather than living in poverty or a stressful shared flat.

She must think esty and instagram killed her job or something

Yes, good goy. Divide and conquer.

Tell me more convicted felon

Technically, she was convicted of lying to a federal investigator. They never got her for insider trading.

Eight Exciting Ways I’d Like To Fuck Martha Stewart For Christmas

1) Martha’s shapely ass glows softly from the opaque morning light seeping through the window of the quaint Cape Cod bungalow as I do her from behind.
2) Martha mounts me in a gorgeous oak four-post bed. The weight of her body and an ornamental wreath hung around her neck pushes me deeper into the familiar comfort of the delicate goose-down duvet. We have sex in the out-dated missionary position. The duvet has pictures of Spider-Man.
3) We sip cognac from enchanting French crystal snifters while we sit pensively in front of the fireplace in the trophy room of a southern plantation. She whisks me atop the billiard table, racks my balls and chalks the tip of my schvantz.
4) Light finger-foods and other assorted snacks precede a festive session of oral pleasures. The oral pleasures are also pleasing to the eye because Martha hot-glued a lace ribbon to my dong. Afterward, we pick flowers in the greenhouse where once again I do her doggy-style.

I agree, it's not a surprise many young people live with their parents because they don't have a choice.

5) Having traveled to Brazil for Christmas, we ring in the occasion by celebrating in the style of the natives of Rio de Janeiro — by stripping down to g-strings, adorning ourselves with sequins and costume jewelry, and then humping like a pack of horny dingos.
6) My arms are bound with leather straps scrapped from a beat-up sofa Martha retrieved from behind the liquor store. The straps are coated in mink oil to slide comfortably on my wrists. She has prepared a switch from the birch tree on the eastern edge of the property which she uses to spank my bare bottom. Then she lights a scented candle and allows the molten wax to drip on my nipples. We fuck the regular way, from behind, with a dot of chalk on the end of my salami.
7) The marble counter in the master bathroom is quite cold against my buttocks as Martha shaves my sack with a straight-razor. A mustachioed Italian butcher sings the Barber of Seville a capella. The bath, having already been drawn, makes for a delightful holiday treat as she bathes me, preparing me for a night of upper-class debauchery. She tea-bags me for seven or eight minutes until I can no longer contain my passion. I pull her by the hair and drag her to the toilet where I fuck her like a French auto mechanic.

8) Ornate stained-glass windows add color to an otherwise dreary library. Having anticipated a romp in this classically decorated haven of knowledge, I remove my gay apparel and unroll a three-foot rubber cock from a hollowed-out copy of Joys of Yiddish (large print edition) and I go to work. In a froth, I suggest a threesome. This angers Martha and I wind up jerking off to a drawing of a chick in a Spider-Man comic. A few hours later, all is forgiven and we dart nude through the spacious foyer, past the dining room and back into the trophy room. I lick egg nog from her navel and sing Christmas carols to her ass. We hop onto the billiard table again where we fuck like five Mormons on their honeymoon. Afterwards I throw her house keys into an old-style Victorian alligator swamp and jerk off into the fondue.

Lmao. Okey doke. You're a do nothing faggot. Bottom line.

You are right but if we continue and dont change things for the better then the fault lies with us

Even better. Fuck the Fed.

Yeah, because it's not american baby boomers that fucked up her country. It's all millennials fault for not wanting to go to non-existing jobs and not going to college that was a farction of the price in her times.

>Martha’s career began when she landed a job as a model
>before launching a cookbook which turned her into a lifestyle expert and TV personality.
>lifestyle expert
>tv personality
:DDDDDD