CNN Panel Devolves Into Shouting When BLM Supporter Rejects Statistics On Race & Crime

What did they mean by this headline? Are they implying stattistics aren't racist?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/12/cnn_panel_devolves_into_shouting_when_blacklivesmatter_supporter_rejects_statistics_on_race_and_crime.html

Will RCP have to apologize for this racist headline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=rJHJwTP40Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>HILL: Harry just went on national TV and said black people are prone to criminality. I want to respond to that.
>HOUCK: Well they are!
>HILL: You think black people are prone to criminality?
>HOUCK: The statistics here show it.

I still can't believe this happened on CNN of all places
2016 really is our year

ain't it funny when liberals discover black people are actually black

its a tough issue, but ignoring stats doesnt help anyone

Nigger could not accept the facts, how does he not know his own community is shit? Everyone knows black communities are shit. Has anyone in America ever seen a nice all black neighborhood? They do not exist.

What does admitting stats help?
Admitting blacks are different than white goes against over a century of leftist policy. It's literally federal law that all differences in outcome come from discrimination

Where the alternative video link? It's not loading for me

Can someone explain to me what Trump did here? I remember he pulled out a piece of paper but not why it was important

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8

Pretty much this.

Every store and fast food joint in the hood has bullet proof glass dividers to protect workers because criminality is so rampant.

It's starting to get bad all over. I live in Nebraska and we have 9 murders in my city so far this year. That's 900% increase from from year.

Clearly the problem here is statistics. Ban statistics. Worked so well for France, Germany, Sweden, Canada and Venezuela. Oh wait, blacks are still over-represented in crime in all of these places by a massive figure?

>statistics don't support my narrative

HOL UP

Tried making a thread about this documentary showing how whites (Belgians, I believe?) can take over an african country and make it great and create infrastructure, and then when that country gets independence and is black-ruled for 50 years, everything goes to complete shit. And now the Chinese have to come in and try to fix this absolute clusterfuck, due to the Congolese inability to modernize and in fact pretty much destroy everything they were given initially before independence (railroads and such):

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Looking for more like this. Even when you get into shit like Liberia and the back-to-africa movement, how'd that turn out? War and poverty, people living in squalor, violence and rape.

This is what happens when niggers rule, when they're left to their own devices without any intervention from actually civilized whites or asians.

Point is: it's not really surprising, given this, that black crime statistics are as they are, or that people suggest they're "prone to criminality". Because here they can blame it on da white mayne keepin' me down yo, but there are real examples of blacks running their own shit and it's exponentially worse.

Shit forgot pic.

Cooper claimed Trump was lying about Michelle Fields statement, Trump whipped it out and made anderson cooper read it.

The frustrating part is the only part of that whole thing that went viral was when cooper called Trump a 5 year old

FINALLY SOMEONE BRINGS UP THAT THEY ARE 30% OF THE POPULATION AND COMMIT 75% OF THE CRIMES

Oh, he knows. He's just not used to people being allowed to say "hatefacts" like those on television. So he reverted to his "DAS RAYSIS" defense mode

Here's TYT putting their retarded spin on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=rJHJwTP40Ok

>"They were unarmed! There was no criminality!"
wut

I believe it's called "high capacity assault hate facts" when he is carrying stacks of statistics with him.

There are nice black neighborhoods, they just happen to be the really rich ones though.

The best part about this was when the guy said they aren't 'his' numbers, but numbers that the state has collected and the black faggot says sarcastically, "Oh well it must be true."

YES YOU FUCKING DENSE CUNT. THEY ARE TRUE.

It's being brought up more and more lately in the media.

I saw it on MSNBC last night. The host looked notably agitated and confused when one of the guests started talking about it.

This is hilarious. Loving all the support in the comments section too, more redpilled people out there than I expected in all honesty.

Seems like a lot of people are getting fed up with the uppity niggas bullshit.

Link?

Haven't seen this.

Shit, missed this. Anyone have a link to this?

>you just call people names, its stupid
>you are a 5 year old
the media cant into irony

Whites are finally getting fed up with being called racist even when they're just saying the literal truth.

I'm enjoying it. This year is such a great year for politics.

Can I beat the roach into a coma? Should be fine since I'm unarmed. Hell, I guess rape shouldn't be a reason to justifiably kill someone since it doesn't kill anybody directly (minus hiv) and they can do it without a weapon.

Wouldn't BLM be better off acknowledging the disproportionate crime rate of blacks? In other words, if you want to argue that there is "systemic inequality", wouldn't a rise in criminal behavior only make sense?

Perfect wonderful POCs can't be criticized in any way you white bigot, maybe go educate yourself

That's like I'm litter a ly shaking like an asian Canada leaf you bigot.

Nope. The left has to tell minorities that the right is racist, and then when the pendulum finally swings, the right has to enjoy being racist as proof. That way the pendulum can go back to the left.

It's elementary, my dear.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y

Had to sift through 500 clips of Cooper calling Trump a 5 year old

More importantly its concentrated in areas were police are having trouble. Cops shooting black suspects is more to do with them be given an impossible job then racism.

they know there will be no race based redistribution beyond affirmative action affecting colleges .there will be no white tax.

so they wont talk about what they know is impossible. they will cry about shit because they are nigs

They freak out over this because they don'y want people to start asking why blacks commit more crime because then they might have to accept some differences between races.

They have to deny it here or else their narrative crumbles

>impossible job
This will surprise you but deadly force is by far not their only tool available to use to stop and subdue a criminal. Don't kid yourself. A lot of cops who shoot unarmed black people just felt entitled to do it. Its not because they had no other option lmao

>What does admitting stats help?

Well to have a discussion we have to know what the facts are.

How did the status become what they are?

Why is the black community so rife with crime?

What ways could we try to change that?

You know, grown-up stuff.

>numbers are dishonest

If trump has done anything he has gotten people to tell the truth despite the pc media throwing a fit.

>NYPD statistics are lies because I say so!

Thanks

Cops shoot because they fear they are going to be killed.

>A lot of cops who shoot unarmed black people just felt entitled to do it
First off, there arent "a lot" of cops shooting unarmed blacks in general, and second, they shoot unarmed whites at a higher rate when adjusted per-capita.

theres not, if you go into a nice neighboor hood and see only black people it means that the whites who live their are elderly and wont be outside. in 10 years it will be all black and have a cop car stationed in it

Look dude, a lot of people love molyneux, but he isn't good meme material.

Sure

>use pepper spray
>nig goes beserk
>use taser
>nig removes wires
>ask nicely
>nig uses his problem solver

>but he isn't good meme material.

>let's hav a conersatin nigga on dis
>k here is an overwhelming problem/issue with the statistic showing it
>You cant do that on tv and say dat shit be raycis

Besides showing the real problem, it shows they are a sham that don't give one shit about the solution, since reality is the opposite of everything the claim and stand for.

that's not an argument

Just like the past blm martyrs? Oh wait all besides the one shot in the back running a way were all thug criminals doing shit that can result in a death (or realistically perceived as such atm).

>lmao
Fuck off

He's like the white man's rosa parks. Once he stood up every one else realized they could too and it opened the floodgates.

Better yet: not all cops are white.