This guy is wasting away on Barca's bench. Instead of finally playing him in the midfield where he is GOAT...

This guy is wasting away on Barca's bench. Instead of finally playing him in the midfield where he is GOAT, they go out and buy another midfielder. Where can this handsome devil go to salvage his career? He's a top10 midfielder just waiting to be activated.

Other urls found in this thread:

meristation.as.com/zonaforo/topic/1403353/page-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come to Chelsea

please respond

Come to RM

liga mx

Barça has a midfielder problem. Not they they need one, but they keep buying them. We have Sergio, mr. 95, rakitic, the don, coutinho, GOATlinho, denis Suarez, arda, rafinha, and Gomes. Sometimes the put others on midfield too

The don is going real soon, rakitic wants to go to juventus because of coutinho, arda and Gomes are going this month, probably rafinha too, and there are rumors that denis Suarez Hates how underrated he is and wants to go to Napoli. If they all go.....
We can put Roberto, Paulinho, couinho, and Sergio can all fit in the midfield in a 4-4-2

Rakitic leaving would be the only real issue. He is very important to how the team functions, he is Bisquits-lite. But, like you said there are just so many players and so few spots infront of the defense. Dembele all of a sudden seems superfluous

good, strikers are overrated

midfielders are kino

t. pep

t. poop

Mediocre player desu, should go to Everton or something, same with Turan who JUSTed his career by thinking he'd get gametime in non Milk Cup games even though he plays in the same position as Messi

If you think Roberto is mediocre you haven't watched him. He is intelligent and makes big plays. He just needs to start and you will see it every week.

Sergi is amazing. That’s why only top tier teams want him

He second in assists in the league you tard

Madrid 0-4 Barcelona, Sergi was there
Madrid 2-3 Barcelona, Sergi was there
PSG 1-6 Barcelona, Sergi was there

This guy always shows up in big games

>PSG 1-6 Barcelona, Sergi was there
And the winning goal to boot

Messi deserves more acclaim. Atletico are clearly a more talented team than them; who do Barcelona have? Sergi Roberto? An old and busted Suarez? Dembele who's been hurt most of the season?

>messi deserves more acclaim than sergi roberto
any other hot takes, einstein ?

I mean he deserves more acclaim than what he gets for Barcelona's success

Everybody who watches Barca knows they live or die with Messi

You now remember Bojan.

SERGIO ROBERTO WELCOME TO SPURS I GOALSI I SKILLS I PASSES I

Is he still on stoke?

He was too mediocre for Stoke that they loaned him to Alaves in La liga kek. The guy is also 27 years old. Dude should just give up and retire to MLS or China or something at this point.

come to besiktas

The biggest insult is that Gomes takes minute away from him in midfield

This

I don't think Gomsh is a lost cause, but he has no place at Barca. I believe he has requested a transfer

unironically liverpool

Good fit actually. Suits their attacking style very well

Any player should be thankful just for playing at barça, if he leaves because muh minutes I hope someone breaks his knees

>Busquests-Lite
their styles of play are totally different

raki more tecnical and creative than busi
busi is better defecensively

With Dembele or Suarez taking a backseat?
Are you mad?

Arda & rafinha and one between gomes and denis are on their way out , they HAD a midfield problem , not anymore

Jeffren

you now remember pedro

Won the Premier league with Chelsea so he had a decent career.

>playing in the swiss super league
JUST

just a catalan esteban granero

rightback suits him well, he wouldn't be able to run with the ball if he was in midfield

Roberto is too good at right back to play in the midfield. His WhoScored rating per 90 minutes is 7.74, Semedo got 6.89. Roberto is perhaps the best right fullback in the world.

>Whoscored

Except for the part where Sergi actually plays important games instead of talking shit over twitter and El Pais

He will become the next Xavi when Rakitic leaves

>You now remember when Thisban Mierdero was considered "The Spanish Steven Gerrard"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
meristation.as.com/zonaforo/topic/1403353/page-1
>Por su estilo, el Gerrard español

Valverde has actually carved a busquets within rakitic.Now he's the second most versatile player in the squad.He can play in attacking mid or defensive mid.When he's on defensive mid, he almost plays like busquets.He drops deep and covers for pique and vermaelen, control's the midfield, starts counter attack, cuts passing lanes and intercept..So yeah, he is kind of a busquets-Lite.

he doesn't need to leave, there's space for everybody:
>gk: mats, cillessen, some kid from the b team/u-19 team
>rb: semedo, sergi
>lb: alba, digne
>cb: pique, umtiti, vermaelen, mina
>defensive midfielders: busi, masche
>center mids: iniesta, rakitic, gomes, rafinha, paulinho
>attack mids: qtinho, denis, deulofeu, vidal
>attack: suarez, dembele, alcacer
>God's reincarnation: Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini
the turkroach doesn't count to me

since barcelona tend to hog the ball, he always ends up pushing a line foward and playing in midfield

Mascherano is leaving and Gomes, Rafinha and Deulofeu are gonna be sold

deulofeu meh, it's a la masia prospect but to me it's another tello. good luck to him if he leaves. i still have some hopes for gomes, but if he leaves there's still plenty of quality in the midfield
just hope rafinha stays, i rate as much as his brother.
i kind hoped masche retired at barça though
just wish valverde reintegrates samper when the loan ends and calls aleña to the main team - class players on the main 11 and some young la masia prospects peaking in

*i rate him

Yes and no. They have plenty mediocore (by Barca-standards) midfielders but few world-class. And it still pains me to see how they/"""we""" ruined Rakitic playing him in the defensive role instead of playing him like the great attacking midfielder he is/was.

Se resbaló tambien?

I think it’s just la masia dickriding. If rakitic was a la masia guy people would be begging for him not to leave, but now that he wants to leave lots of people are saying “good” but don’t realize how much of an asset he is

Rakitic doesn't really play that defensively. He always plays CM with Biscuits as the DM most of the time.

>looks like the good guy version of marcos alonso
Lets do it.

>we