What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHiocSoZhEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always bugged me how expensive his weed was

yea it's might be some good shit, but 2 grand for an ounce? get the fuck outta here

not even an ounce, more like a dimebag

Being an insufferable cunt.

Jane is going to turn into a real bitch just like her Mother.

he was taking advantage of kevin spacey. the kid wasnt stupid, and the weed wasnt some government genetically modified whatever he said it was. he knew kevin spacey had money and didnt know shit about weed since he was old and had not been into that shit for like 20-30 years.
it was just regular weed, or maybe a little higher quality but nothing special and definitely not worth that price.

hmm that's actually a good point. thank you good sir

jesus christ shut the fuck up already. we get it you smoke weed. retard

I don't even smoke it, where the hell did you get that idea

His dad was a fag

I'd smash his camera if he came up to me the cunt

that whole movie was a faggy mess. I still like it though

youtube.com/watch?v=MHiocSoZhEs

>You're right, I suck dick for money

Yeah, Spacey's character really was just that pathetic. I'd have been tempted to beat the shit out of him for even saying it cost that much jokingly.

Didn't see it that way but it makes sense. Also makes sense why he quit his job on the spot, he just realized he could make like 6k off this guy in a month or two

I just thought that the guys dad kissed Spacey because he was trying to understand his son, who he thought was blowing Spacey

this was my favorite scene

Aw hell, I'd fuck her.

I've fucking had it with animal cruelty in films. Is this fucking funny to you? This beautiful creature should be in the sea enjoying it's life with it's family but just because sick fucks like you want a cheap laugh they take these things from their natural habitats and keep them in appalling conditions.

>I just thought that the guys dad kissed Spacey because he was trying to understand his son, who he thought was blowing Spacey

That's actually much more interesting than what happened in the movie.
>every homophobe is a closeted homo, lol

He was regularly beaten and lived in house with a mom that suffered from mental disabilities. He tried to kill himself and was sent away and had just gotten back. He had no idea who he was or what he wanted to be other than knowing that he hated almost everyone and everything but still wanted something good for himself so he desperately searched and projected his dreams onto boring insecure girls and plastic bags.

What the FUCK was her problem?

She didn't get fucked

She's honestly just a terrible person. She wanted more control and used that as a justification for hating her family, then when her family starts to get their shit together she fucks someone she knows is a shitty person as a sort of revenge until he inevitably leaves her in the weeds, so she decides to try and kill her husband.

She never once does anything nice or helpful to anyone, even herself and blames everyone else for her problems

Thora Birch's tits were so prime, so fucking prime.

Having to watch this film at school was a blast, especially since it was all boys with a male teacher, it was just cat calls for a solid minute every time.

In the movie she was saving money for a tit job..
Were they too lazy to change the script after casting this fat-titted monster?

After this, the cheerleader may as well be a boy.

I wish she was her weight in Ghost World, she put on 20lb's for it, looked real good on her.

Has she gotten nude in anything else?

wasnt she under the age of 18 in this shot as well? thought i read that somewhere

Are you serious? They have a weird shape and look like shit.

/lgbt/'s down the hall and to the left.

what happend to him again?

did his father rape him then beat his mother?

She's the type of woman who may have been normal before, but once reaching suburbia and starting a career becomes so interested in materialism and being "high class" that she loses sight of everything else. That's why she refused to have sex on the couch with Kevin Spacey.

In the cut ending the police show up after Kevin Spaceman bites the bullet and pin it on him, it was going to show them finding the tape where he said he would kill him too.

That doesn't sound like a very good ending for it

>I just thought that the guys dad kissed Spacey because he was trying to understand his son
it's this, the eminem dad wasn't gay

reminds me of Prince Andrew from delray misfits

It's still the implied ending. I think showing it would have been redundant.