Hashtag black excellence

Why are people so triggered by this legend?
>most technically talented striker in England
>stands up against oppression
>has ‘24 inch (you know what)

Lukaku is the LeBron of football (soccer).

Can't wait for the triggered wh*tes ITT

I have yet to hear a single valid argument that proves racism is a bad, unnatural viewpoint to hold

maybe if you actually cared to listen for more than 2 seconds, someone could argue it

>anglosphere athlete/politicians
no thanks

>0 valid arguments
>ad hominem
oh surprise

I'm all ears. As far as I can tell the least racist states aware the ones that are 90%+ white. It's living near minorities that makes you uneasy around them because of actually know what they're like.

>whites opressed blacks for millennia
>ruined their civilizations countless times
>enslaved them
>used africa as a war and hunting playground
>'why are blacks so shit? haha Sup Forums praise kek'

>their civilizations
lmao

so nauseating.

imagine someone saying white is beautiful.

just 30 seconds of research would show this black kid modelled all sorts of clothes on that website. the media made it sound like they brought in some random black kid for this one cheeky monkey top.

The only ones I've heard is that a)it isn't their fault
Or b) some are but look at these statistical outliers so you aren't allowed to hold stereotypes

10/10 argument.

hehehe

please list those civilizations ruined

Funnily enough, the mother of that negro kid has actually defended H&M and ciriticzed the critics as "overly sensitive"

How'd be that, Agüero, Gabriel Jesus?

ok, i'll just go check the written histories that were definitely not destroyed along with those civilizations
lmao

Not even top 5 in United and I'm being completely serious

MAN TRYNNA SAY HES BLACKER THAN ME

any of the many strikers with superior shot conversion rate

Friendly reminder that posting = activism

But we are talking about technical talent

The richest person of all time in the history of humans was a black overlord who controlled the gold mines in Africa and other places around the world.

Hazard, KDB, Alonso, Alli, Kane, Eriksen, Martial, Sane, Boufal, Lallana, Salah, Sigurdsson, Young.

Literally all have superior technical ability

most of these aren't strikers

To be fair, the Nubian and Malian empires were somewhat impressive (the Nubian one even pre-dates the Egyptian empire)
Thing is though, the Numbian Empire was long gone when us Europeans arrived in Africa and the Malian Empire was still severely underdeveloped.

Nubians were destroyed and overtaken by the Egyptians in like 1000 BCE and afterwards, after they were Christianized, only served as a defense force against the Muslim Persians (They did do a good job in that tho)

The Malians have pretty much destroyed themselves in the 16th century thorugh constant fights between themselves.
Of course at this point the Europeans have already arrived anyway and had no problems conquering West Africa, since the Africans were underdeveloped and stood no chance against the modern weaponry of the Euros, even though they outnumbered the whites by a lot.
Compared to the Mayans or Aztecs, the Africans didn't even put up much of a fight, but basically just succumbed to the Europeans and the clever ones starting selling the white man black slaves from different tribes.