Truthfully, who would you rather take for your team

Truthfully, who would you rather take for your team.

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bU43dTuMuig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jordan on the right
>??? on the left?
Help

what's that face called?

maybe someone from Sup Forums or Sup Forums can fill us in on this modern phenomenon

Jordan because he was proven against modern talent

Wilt if I get to coach them up as rookies

is that wilt chamberlain on the left? i only know him because of his alleged sexual prowesses
jordan of course

You guys aren't serious,.....right?

right
just watched the las minute of 1998 finals
clutch af

Wilt by a mile. Honestly the most gifted athlete ever besides possibly Bo Jackson.

Here's the whole thing with these, It's hard to say without knowing what other players you get. But there isn't a team that exists where I would go with Jordan if it meant not getting Wilt.

by "team," do you mean my wife?

What do Germans know about basketball??

Wilt. Imagine an athlete like that with the conditioning and sports science of the modern age.

His name is Kevin Durant.

Jordan without a fucking doubt. He makes everybody better and demands excellence while being the most competitive and driven athlete of the modern era.

lmao

durants okay but wilt is much taller, bigger, stronger, faster and more athletic.

Wilt was maybe an inch taller unless you think durnat is really under 7ft. Wilt was more built when he came out of high school, but his body in his best years was like Durants has been the last 4-5 years.

Durant is definitely not 7 feet and Wilt was faster/stronger/more agile. No comparison.

>Jordan is the goat
>sternbabby
>pippen baby
>rules baby
>ref baby
>Phil Jackson baby

Wilt all day.

rules babby lol so much hand checking he would dominate in todays game

Niether deandre or cousins are 7ft.

They both would be considered very small centers in the 90s.

Also WILT was 300+ pounds in his prime. There's a video of him shaking Shaqs hand and he makes shaq entire arm go limp noodle.

Will was 7'1 barefoot. Modern players heights are listed including shoes. Will would be listed at 7'2"-7'3" by today's standards.
Also Wilt was literally Shaq-tier in terms of strength with more overall athleticism. KD is a skelly.

Is it lighting/new born skin color or is that a niglet?

I'll fill you in alright you pudgy bastard

I'm pretty sure wilt has track records too which we can use to get a general idea of how athletic he is

You're smoking crack boy

Jordan all the way. He destroyed everyone. Remember Shawn Kemp? Karl Malone? Charles Barkley? Hakeem Olajuwon?

Dude had other mentality.

kek this. steph curry wouldn't even be a starter 30 years ago.

Jordan was getting bitch slapped by the Pistons and Celtics for years. It wasn't until they got old and depleted by the expansion draft that he started to dominate.

Which era of rules?

>Losing to all time great teams is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU43dTuMuig

Kevin Durant looks like the virgin meme incarnate next to the Chad Boogie

>proven against modern talent

>got btfo by the bod boys pistons for years and never challenged the Lakers/Celts dynasty

>didn't win shit until the East was fed and had a stacked team and rules changed for him

The CHAD Stilt vs the Beta Diesel

Today's Rules

durant is a 90% free throw shooter wilt was like 50% lol

Wilt hit like 70% shooting granny style one year but he stopped

If anything, Phil Jackson was a Bulls babby

phil had two championships before even joining the bulls and then he won 5 more rings AFTER the bulls.

winners win.

If it wasn't for bitch ass Gasol and manchild Bynum he would probably have two more rings.

>got btfo by the bod boys pistons for years and never challenged the Lakers/Celts dynasty

he crushed the pistons in 91, he played out of his mind

the rules were fucking retarded you had guys who couldnt walk by the time they were 40

>phil had two championships before even joining the bulls

??

>had two championships

according to wiki, just one... in some literal who leagues not the NBA

My obsession with Wilt Chamberlain began with this video. To me, Shaq had always been the biggest/scariest dude on the planet. If anyone could even shake Shaq's body with two arms going as wild as they can, that is a great feat of strength. I don't think most people are able to comprehend the significance of what they're watching on this particular occasion. At 54 years of age (Wilt was still bench pressing more then Shaq could ever lift even at that age) he can move a 300 pound man with not just only 1 with arm... but by only moving his forearm. It is one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my entire life and I have seen many mind blowing things. Respect to the G.O.A.T.... And this is by far the greatest page on YouTube... keep up the great work!

He only managed the pistons after they were old and injured and his team had been built around him

Jordan was too much of a hot head. Even if he edges Wilt I would rather have the shagadelic, funky leadership of a rich black man from the 1970's.

upboated

Two rings as a player with the Knicks before he even became a coach

Jordan

dumb out-of-context poster

Does Jordan still come with so much NBA favoritism he could AR-15 the entire opposing team and the refs would call a foul on all of them for bleeding on him?

>Muh handchecking made it I'm possible to score!
actually watch a game from 20 years ago instead of wildly misremembering it
>Wide open three
>Lol lemme take one step in and shoot a 18 footer
>brick
>Le iso ball
>fadeaway 15 footers 12 seconds into the shot clock
>brick

That wasn't handchecking causing that. 90s NBA was truly awful compared to now

Illegitimate Jewish spectacle

>those dead eyes
unsettling

the 90's also had various new teams. A point against Jordan being the GOAT (one against a million positives tho) since they were just fodder for the better more cohesive teams.

Correct. Basically the same amount of teams now as 20 years ago with domestic and more importantly international population growth. Meanwhile in the middle of Jordans prime they added like 8 teams in 8 years.

You can tell how diluted it was by Jordan having no consistent rival to try to match him throughout his prime because no one was elite. He played 6 different teams in the eastern conf finals and 5 in the Finals during his 6 title run. That's indicative of mediocrity, not that half the league was great teams

The look that shaq gives him afterwards is pretty hilarious too.