Friendly Reminder that only the countries with a higher than 0.788 HDI have the moral right to hate on Panama

Friendly Reminder that only the countries with a higher than 0.788 HDI have the moral right to hate on Panama.

If your country has lower HDI than that, you are just jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/panama-papers-why-is-money-laundering-so-easy-in-panama-a6968666.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28558480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Panama is the national equivalent of the panhandler who begs for change on the highway exit

lmao what a faggot country haha

>only the countries with a higher than 0.788 HD

PROTIP: that's 80% of Sup Forums

*hates on your country*

>low than 0.788 HDI
They exist?

AAAAAAAAaaAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAjaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAajJAAA NOONOONNNNNNNNNNoOONNooooooooooooooooooonONoonononnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOO

>the moral right to hate
I don't think you understand how this works

Yeah look this way

Is Panama a dictatorship or a quasi-dictatorship or a highly corrupt government?

But we do own the highway.

Do keep using it.

Why are you guys so smug?

Is the sea levels of the Atlantic and Pacific ocean really different?

One of the better democracies in LatAm.

There is a lot of corruption, but corrupt politicians do get imprisoned unlike some of our neighbors.

haha panama soobhomanz ))))))))))

But I don't hate on anyone, user.. We're all proletarians in the end, should show solidarity for each other, it's the banksters, corrupt officials and capitalists that are the real enemy.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/panama-papers-why-is-money-laundering-so-easy-in-panama-a6968666.html

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28558480

The sea level is the same in every ocean. The set of locks are to get the boats at the level of Lago Gatun.

>bragging about hdi lower than bulgaria

pretty low HDI for an american puppet, if anything you a HIV+ positive whore, when you could be 2k dollars an hour whore like european countries and japan

Why are half your electrical sockets in your airpost melted?

You can bully us, since your country is actually better in some respects.
A- and we like you.

>hating on Panama
Why would I even think about your country?

>0.788 HDI
Even the Balkan states have higher HDI

>Is the sea levels of the Atlantic and Pacific ocean really different?
Kek, Danish knowledge of physics...

What year?
The current airport is too tiny for the demand. We are expanding it a bit.

Panama has a wh*Te problem minority like all of LatAm. Fix that and you fix Panama.

how would i know that the ships go through a manmade lake. blame it on the people who thought the lake shouldn't be at sea level

Yeah, well. Pardon the inconvenience.
I heard there was an electric problem recently so maybe that's why.

Friendly reminder that only the countries with a higher than 0.920 HDI have the moral right to hate on USA. If your country has a lower HDI than that you are just jealous.

Geebus, can't you let shit irrelevant countries have their own hate threads once in a while

remember to take care of your banks, it's not easy to be a fiscal paradise

I can but I like the logic used by OP fact is USA has one of the highest HDI in the world but gets a ton of hate. So yeah

Why so salty?

>hdilet
lel

Nice flag!

I think we are losing it. In the name of """transparency""" and """fiscal cooperation""".

:(

>0,762
>0.754

>Way worst than the irelevant shithole that is Panamá.
>Even a irelevant shithole is better than Venezuela(0.767) and Cuba(0.775)

Sad.

Why would someone even hate Panama?