Australia has never done anything I'll never post with an American flag being the world superpower or with a British...

Australia has never done anything I'll never post with an American flag being the world superpower or with a British flag knowing I had the greatest empire in history I'm just some dumb convict.

Good point

>I'm just some dumb convict.

Chances are you're Chinese.

t. 50,3%

Correct!

who invented wifi? hmm.. makes you think

>never done anything
that's because we're the peaceful master race
remember that time you didn't get shot?

Yeah you guys suck so bad even us roaches kicked your asses.

Either fuck off to poofter land or get the fuck off the proxy you fat ameritard

Don't worry, when Trump wins, we'll all soon to get to share this flag with the Britbongs, Cucknadians, Kiwis, and Straya!

10 t*rks died for every strayan in that war

Well you guys did lose to the emus in the great emu war, that's something.

It's okay, you may be a convict but as long as your flag has the union jack on it you'll always be our convict.

There's no motivation to kill when the venomous kangaroos do it for you.

yep
>leaf education

You guys are like the concept of summer-vacation made into a country, take pride in the chill, I always have respect for aussies and their shitposting ways.
"Don't be so serious, cunt" -Australia to the other nations

Your F111s were cool.

Is this some kind of new reverse shitpost?

Also the telephone

Never mind Ausbro. At least you have Kyle Minogue and Neighbors.... and barbecue shrimp.

Looks like an F-16 got fucked by a U2 and this was the result.

>Barbecue shrimp
what the fuck is this?

Sometimes

"throw anothah shrimp on tha barbie!" is seen as a stereotypical australian thing to say over here, along with "a dingo ate my baby!" or "Crikey!"
I assume the same tropes are shared by our cousins across the sea.

Oh neat, variable wings. I'm so used to seeing American and Russian planes that I forget that people use other planes too, always cool to see differing designs on familiar concepts though.

At least none of us are Peru and I think that's something we can all be happy about senpaichi.

Barbecue shrimp is great, lad.

I know the saying, but the bong talked about actually Australian things then said this garbage. I've never heard the word shrimp used for prawns outside this saying

You faggots got fooled by a bunch of diggers with bolt action rifles and cans of water as they left the beaches and you got fucked by your german overlords that got their shithouses kicked in.

MFW When USA is below Canada, UK and Australia in every category
Dumbericans.jpg

>canucks, aussies, and kiwis are the smartest anglos

F111 was murican

whoops, forgot about them kiwis

>I've never heard the word shrimp used for prawns outside this saying
I never knew aussies didn't call shrimp shrimp, that's new to me. My guess is the bong simply doesn't know that much about australia, I can certainly sympathize, I don't even know what your government is like down there. An emu assembly I presume, or perhaps some form of chieftain-tribunal for determining who gets access to that sweet sweet gasoline.

Was that one of our export-only planes? I don't recall seeing it around here ever.

>I don't even know what your government is like down there
Every four years the chief boong performs a ritual dance to call upon the rainbow snake to decide the next chief. Everyone celebrates with fairy bread and Fosters

No it was ib service before the b1, they are still used in electronic warfare

You are smart, you are funny, vegemite is a real food and the Road Warrior is the best movie of the '80.

>Every four years the chief boong performs a ritual dance to call upon the rainbow snake to decide the next chief
I think I'd prefer that actually, seems like a solid system.

Oh cool, just searched it and saw that it was multirole including strategic bomber and reconnaissance, so my U2-fucked-a-fighter analogy actually fits. I wonder why I hadn't heard of this plane before?

Thanks Poland! I hope you come here and bash lebs :D

>At least none of us are Peru

forgot ireland too.

>ireland is the second smartest anglo country

>never done anything
Except become the greatest goddamn country on earth.
It's no accident we have the second highest quality of life and the greatest social mobility in the world, we may not have conquered the world but we have created the greatest, most contagious culture of all; everyone wants to be Australian.

We invented wifi and feature films.

I want to live in a place like Coober Pedy out in the American southwest, all cozy underground sandstone homes with chill neighbors.
I don't think anybody really hates Australia, I can't think of a real reason anyone would.

you gave the world sick bants and steve irwin, also you guys were bongs so you can join in on the empire shit

not to mention:
-the refrigerator
-electric drill
-tanks
-utes
-black box flight recorder
-goon
-ultrasound

Who invented abos?

I think it was the Indians or something

>goon
also hoon

FUCKIN OATH FUCK
Who doesn't like doin a few dowees in the COLES carpark before fingerin some sluts?!

>Lives in a naturally beautiful, mostly-white country full of neat wildlife
Quit whinging ya softcunt.