Really stimulates your thought process

Really stimulates your thought process

Except when people say "black lives matter", what they mean is "ONLY black lives matter"

Then people can also say White lives matter.

Veterans aren't a race, anyone can become one. It's commending someone for their service

except that black lives literally do not matter and there is nothing wrong with killing niggers

No.

except black lives matter is based on not-real-statistics

>thanking someone for a service is the same as participating in a racist hate group grounded upon lies, deception and falseness.

is this as opposed to this board that thinks only whites matte?r

Yes.

>Then people can also say White lives matter.

logic fail. that is like dave saying "thank you draft dodgers"

If someone posted "Proud to be black" and I replied "I prefer to say proud to be human", you might say, "Come on Dave. That's inappropiate, slightly stupid, and wildly off topic because I'm acknowledging blacks and black culture, not denigrating other races." And I would say "Exactly. White pride. Can you even believe some people respond to that with "all races are the same"?

/Thread

The difference is the people in BlackLivesMatter are racist and Black lives really are all that matter to them.

Veterans are granted a privileged status because of their actions in service to society.
For this analogy to be valid you would have to be arguing that being black inherently grants you a higher status than the rest of society, which is to say you support racial supremacy.

But veterans do stuff for the country.

Niggers don't even work.

Veterans do something in order to be a veteran, BLM are like skinheads; their only succes they have had is being born

I think this is a key point. OP pic seriously made me think and then I read this. When you thanks veterans it's cause of something they did, when you say black lives matter you imply they are being oppressed, which most reasonable people don't agree with.

Veterans are being thanked for their service to their country, something beyond what the civilians did.
What makes "black lives" special beyond other lives? Black supremacism anyone?

>this

one is a statement about a particular group that did a particular thing that most other people did not do. Therefore is deserving of its own recognition, i bet Miller never went to Iraq or liberated Iwo Jima.

the other is a statement that separates people based solely on the colour of their skin ad implies no white or yellow or red has ever had it worse then a black and subsequently doesnt matter.

anyway why would i thank all americans? what have most of them ever done for anyone? at least the vets risked their lives for others. Meanwhile all lives do matter.

I'm getting fucking sick of these retarded analogies.

Every single one stresses the point that blacks are unique and face oppression no one else does, or experience shit no one else does. Collectively.

All blacks are oppressed.
All blacks are victim to a certain kind of racism Hispanics and Asians aren't.
All blacks are unique special snowflakes and bringing attention to anything but their cause also means denying their cause and downplaying them as a race. Because racism.

Well I have a fucking analogy too, you mongoloids.

You're at an animal shelter and want to adopt a kitten. The animal shelter says all the group of kittens have to be euthanized, and you can only save one. You pick the tabby cat. The manager says "no, you should pick the black one, because most people don't want to adopt black pets." You refuse and want to get a tabby. "No," the retarded manager keeps saying, "pick the black one, don't you care about black kittens? Black kittens matter."

kek based Hofner

kek thread.

niggers and war heroes Dave,
niggers and war heroes

you cant potato a tomato, although both round one comes from the ground.

apples and oranges

Thank you police officers for keeping the general public safe. #BlueLivesMatter.

I would like to point out nobody denies that black people have the same rights as all others. Getting killed in the ghetto isn't as big a problem as getting shot by cops, I doubt that...

The thing is that if anyone gets shot by cops it should be automatically in trail where a jury of peers can either punish them or let them go. It shouldn't be an excuse to riot and plunder.

But Veterans actually did something
Being born black isn't an accomplishment or a contribution to society; serving in the military is.

of course black lives matter. the thing is that it only matters to non-blacks since its blacks who kills most black lives, particularly their own mothers.

Isn't that kind of implying that whites have abandoned the tenets of their society for a mere creature comfor-tsss... oooooh, I see.

be honest, if you were a policeman and you saw a black person you will be much more weary about him than if its white. maybe even more trigger happy, because black people tend to be more dangerous than anyone else. if thats a fact why the police just does not admit it.

Couldn't follow what he's saying.

well they won't raise even a whisper to the fact that blacks are genocide themselves in the streets everyday, so clearly they do not care about black lives in any serious way

What is the name for this logical fallacy?

False equivalency?

>Couldn't follow what he's saying.

seriously? If I say "thank you firefighters", it would be silly to get upset that I did not also thank paramedics, because it's obvious that I'm simply thanking firefighters.

the corollary to BLM is that they are saying that their lives matter, and that it appears that cops just blast away at innocent blacks like Trayvon and Big Mike because black lives don't matter.

They would have a point if cops went around blasting innocent blacks, but in their minds Trayvon and Big Mike were innocent. You need to realize that they don't read Sup Forums, or the MSM either, and get their facts from black radio and BET where it is commonly referred to as the murder or the execution of Trayvon or Big Mike.

>thank veterans for service
>excusing niggs for nogging
Totally the same thing.

u jus racis

Huh OP, Really stimulated my prostate...

Can anyone give me a good explanation as to why I should care about blacks dying?

From where I'm sitting, dying blacks do not negatively impact me at all. In fact, there are several arguments to be made that dead blacks directly benefit me.

Black Lives Matter is like a campaign to "Save the Mosquitos". Who wants to save parasites that are annoying at best and spread deadly diseases at worst? It's ludicrous.

Everyone can say anything with his own context in mind. In this case both "thank you to all" and "Black lives matter" are only relevant in contexts which that single person puts them in, because i don't see any context present in that message.

I guess what bothers me about it is saying "Black lives matter" is a straight out lie

This nigga gets it

Going to add that word "veteran" is self explanatory, just as word "life". You can thank veterans without context because word provides the default one, you can say that any life matters and be right in a way. By saying that black lives matter you either accept that all lives matter or become a racist.
>inb4 blacks matter more right now
No shit, blacks matter more for blacks and for those who cash on that matter.
That is why more blacks should start to care about not white, but black crimes and conduct while being allowed by whites to live where they don't belong.

wtf i hate veterans now

youre literally Trump
t.sanders

don't you mean hitler?

This. Tell me OP, how much does crime matter ?