God Save our Ungracious City

Melbourne is going to host a Black Lives Matter rally in the CBD
Melbourne Yes
Where did it go so cuckold?
Picture absolutely related

Also Melbourne hate thread

its the beginning of the end
What did you expect in the only city that elected the greens?

nuke melbourne.

Agree

Need to nuke Melbourne

>>how do the muzzies, lbgtquvwxyz and leftists get on in that place?

Melbourne is hippy central isn't it?

there are blacks in australia?

>BLM
>peaceful

WTF why is BLM in Australia? I thought this was an American issue

Do your cops even shoot people? WTF Australia, do you people shitpost IRL too?

Has BLM always been using Black Panthers imagery

Doesn't exactly scream "peaceful"

no half decent culture likes niggers and they know it, so they've martyred themselves worldwide.

i don't understand what you are all worried about? you banned guns and removed all of them from the island. it will just be a peaceful protest, you should listen to what they have to say and find out if you agree

Beyoncé used BP imagery in her Super Bowl routine, but nobody is calling them out on it. Remember how Panthers came out and threatened voters during Obama's first and second election season?

Where's the full schedule of BLM gatherings? I want to go to one, if it's in Houston.

Racist.

Do your cops even carry guns? Have then killed any nigs lately? Is this just Australian college kids wishing they had some social injustice to rage against?

There are black people in australia? Or will it be a bunch of white liberals? Are da Polize rayciss in Stralia' too?

Fuck there's going to be one here in Perth too, there's literally absolutely nothing wrong with the cops here, and there are also very niggers, mainly aimed at abos im guessing

it'll be 99% white tumblerettes, nu-males and other assorted melbourne filth

Melbourne needs a huge fucking wall covering it and a navy blocking its ports

I think we spend way too much time worrying about BLM. It is painfully obvious how this ends for them.

>black ppl and organizing

Never gonna happen. They're too violent to rally around a greater cause with one another. You can already see it where many blacks hate Deray cuz he's gay. Or the large % of them who actually are peaceful, but are drowned out by the violent idiots.

They will defeat themselves because that's all they know how to do. I mean hell, they've already looked like jackasses after Paris, hijacked a vigil for the Orlando tragedy and stopped a gay pride march in Toronto.

Best defense is to arrest them and let them keep chimpout out till they fall apart.

it'll be almost entirely white art students..
Melbourne has a huge tumblrette problem, thus, beta males take on numale characteristics in the hope that it will secure them a gf.
Sad stuff, really.

We need to nuke Melbourne.