youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ro6b50-Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like spaghetti to me.

they all look like coiled up pieces of shit

Persian wins hands down.

Arabic.

Hebrew

the squiggly one looks good but I like the squabbly one better

Persian culture and literature is superior. Also their women are exponentially hotter.

Arabs are sandniggers.

Persian would be the easiest to learn.

persian

They are literally the same script

It's like comparing

"I am a man"
" Je suis un homme"
" sono un uomo"

My attempt at latinizing these

"Al Kashaf 'an al laghat" - Arabic
"Tash-khlees zuban" - Persian
"Zuban ke shanakht" - Urdu

Swedish is the only one of those which i can speak a bit, but idk.. kinda all look the same to me :/

This.

Shaloma alayum.

Do you take pride in mocking the appearance of foreign scripts?

spaghetti noodle i can still follow, even if i have to read it backwards, but yalls jenga writing really is beyond me.

It's a Western Little Man Syndrome

Arabic script is just cursive with no alternative.

philipino /pilipino/ filipino is literal shit tier.

ali bata is a fucking joke and their language sounds so fucking disgusting. They can't even decide if they want to use philipino / filipino / pilipino. Must be the 333 years that spain fucked them real good.

Still, the diferences are like having á, é, í, ó, ö, ú, ü in your language and not the others. Persian does have symbols unique to its language

It's actually surprisingly easy to learn

I don't know why Persians have this big superiority complex over arabs lmao

those two languages look nearly indistuingishable. there cant be too much racial disparity between arabs and persians

it's called banter and only effeminate cucks can't take it

hardest to learn are the kh and dh. the 3 is impossible for some to pronounce

Which ever looks the best nuked.

>protip, all of them

yeah that is true, i had to resort to youtube do learn those letters

But honestly learning scripts is not only not too hard, but it's actually quite fun too. I've learnt Arabic, Greek, Hebrew and Cryllic (Russian), and I am planning Hindi/Sanskrit next

What do you think of my transliteration ?

dh is just like th in some english words and it is in Icelandic and other germanic

The one i'm wondering about is 3 and kh what are they

i only understand arabic because i'm a pleb but it's pretty good actually
Al Kashf 'an al loogha would be the correct transliteration

Lel

ty famn, yeah the lack of vowels in Arabic make it both really easy to read and understand, but also really hard to speak
Like when you see two consonants next to each other, i just put an "a" between them, how are you meant to know if it's a "e", "o", "u" or "i" sound instead?

None

>i only understand arabic because i'm a pleb
or maybe its the language of your nation and you would be a basement dweller even more if you didn't speak it.

Also I forgot, if there is a "t" at the end, it's silent (which is why its loogha and not looghat)

Who cares? You think the people in the future are going to give a shit about the writing of some stone age culture that no longer exists because they refused to get along with others in an age of high tech weaponry?

found this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ro6b50-Lk
we have diacritical marks just like the latin accents é è à ù...
they look like this ٌُ ُ ً َْ ِ ٍ they work like musical lines

kh is a letter that is literally indescribable in English, though there are many European languages that have it. It sounds like the Russian "x"

3 is like a paused a (sort of), and it sounds like a harsh "a", kind of like throat singing

Yeah I've seen it how in Quranic Arabic they use those accents, to make it easier for non-Arabic readers. But other than that, do you guys just remember which vowels are where?

yes on the most part we remember how certain words sound and mean by the context they're used in
but for formal letters reading literature or the quran we use the accents because a word can have multiple meanings

>boohoo, whiteboi doesn't appreciate the existence of my moonrunes

Urdu and Persian sound pretty cool, Arabic is just a mess.

Turkish, Persian and Lebanese Arabic.

Turkish

They're all written in the arabic alphabet, it is absolutely the same.