Sup Forumsards BTFO

Sup Forumsards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl#exit-modal
bbc.com/news/business-40921539
youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo
welt.de/wirtschaft/article156306596/Fluechtlinge-koennten-Wirtschaft-langfristig-schaden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mU0RfhvYN8s
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what is the average IQ of Sup Forums. It's lower than my shoe size number thats one thing for sure.

Semen is more important than blood.

I wish for White countries to open their doors to inferior asian twinks such as myself, so that I can get my fill of White cock juice in my ass.

i would hazard a guess its 90-95 which is below average

>blood is more important than money

economy is too rational for the Balkan ape

Literally room temperature

Countries with a good economy have many pull factors. While shitty countries have many push factors that people try to flee from.

But that doesn't mean people from shitty countries create or support good economies.

Oh I guess that's why I can't buy bloo-Oh wait

Nice try Sup Forums

Roaches don't wear shoes.

This really isn't suprising coming from the economic zone "country".

>Every country that accepts immigrants and migrants has seen increases in their economic performance.
WRONG
dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl#exit-modal
>"Furthermore, when Western immigrants were removed from the equation, the net cost rose to 33kr billion." That's nearly $50 billion.
>In comparison, ethnic Danes contributed a surplus of $84 billion in 2014.
>The report doesn't mince words, saying the data "shows conclusively that immigration has been an economic disaster for Denmark."

>Places like Japan have been in a recession for decades
WRONG
bbc.com/news/business-40921539
>Japan is enjoying its longest economic expansion in a decade, buoyed by spending and investment.
>The world's third-largest economy has been gaining strength thanks to rising exports, including smart phones and memory chips.

>Anti immigrant sentiment isn't logical. It's purely emotional.
WRONG (SEE ABOVE)

> ALL ECONOMIC INDICATORS SHOW MIGRANTS ARE A BENEFIT.
WRONG (SEE ABOVE)

>Prove me wrong.
Just did. You're having a hard time tonight.

The only plausible arguments for immigration are emotional. The economic ones are full of holes.

Economy is an emotional arguement too.

Go live in the pure white maritimes then. Don't come back here in the summer though.

Because importing a million people would save the maritime economy. Educated big brain rick and morty fan here, making the rational argument that you racists are dumb. Racism btfo.

That's right, nobody touched this because they can't disprove it.

>would save the maritime economy
How the fuck did you even get this from my comment? Dumb racist.

>Dumb racist
LOL

Your 'argument' was that if an economy is successful without immigrants, why not go to [insert overwhelmingly white economically depressed area].

In context, that would imply (if you were making an argument at all) that you believe immigration is inherently good and necessary for the economy.

If you meant to imply something else, please clarify.

No, that would be cowardice.

You are literally afraid of Jamaicans though.

Not really, mass immigration is a capitalist policy. It drives down the wages and makes the wealthy even wealthier. It's supposed to exploit humans to its limits while maintaining production.

>there is only one Sup Forumsleaf
We have clarified this isn't the case a while back.

>Your 'argument' was that if an economy is successful without immigrants
That wasn't me. Are you blind or is there more than 1 leaf here?

Emotional argument. 10/10. ZERO EVIDENCE.

I totally agree. However, immigration is often marketed to the people as an issue that would help them personally. The most common such argument is that 'immigrants will pay for your pensions'. This is, of course, an unsustainable ponzi scheme of nonstop migration (if even accurate given all the government spending their way).

But our economic performance would be better if we didn't have immigrants, especially non-western

You said 'my argument'. See

I only meant that if he doesn't care for the economy, and loves his pure white genes, he should move to the poor but pure maritimes.

dumb pigskin.

Shut up, mutt.

You will not replace us 2bh

Nice gaslighting and ad hominem. You are not making an argument for immigration. You are also signalling that anyone who doesn't like migration is an evil racist. This is a Marxist social control tactic.

You mad, Drago?

Is this you trying to re-litigate a thread you lost already?

huh, if blood is more important than money, why come do people sell they're blood?

huh? no answer? typical Sup Forums, i won again

Shit skins don't mind mass immigration because they don't have beautiful women to protect. It's why blacks don't care about race mixing, because who cares about losing grody black girls?

t. never had BLOOD

>You are not making an argument for immigration
I never meant to.

>You are also signalling that anyone who doesn't like migration is an evil racist
Other way around.

> Sup Forums

t. virgin

bazirani braca Hrvati

Racism is good and natural.
Hemce why the mestizo mongrel Can not understand despite all the replies.

So you admit you have no argument.
>other way around
Wut. You are clearly implying that he is a simple-minded racist, and should move out to hicksville with his fellow rural and suburban retards. Again, gaslighting. Pathetic.

Predictable, I provided solid counter arguments with sources, and you replied without any arguments.

Try again, this time with arguments.

I thin people need to know that an "immigrant" is not a monolith. Unskilled people coming into a country is absolutely not the same as civil and skilled people being accepted into a country.

Stand by for leftist arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo

why should i give fuck about economical prosperity if my nation will not exist

Being a white loser who lost out on the rat race is what motivates him, and everything else that follows. I make no value judgements on 'racism' itself, so stop crying about that.

Oh wow, another non-argument responding to a list of good arguments with sources. How intelligent of you.

Try again, this time with arguments.

>looks at USA history
>immigrants are the reason it's great
>anti-immigrants sentiment has always existed among the poor and uneducated population and never succeed
Sup Forumstards are desperate

this, if you go extinct, nothing that comes afterwards will mean anything

>every country that accepts immigrants and migrants has seen increases in their economic performance
explain russia then

You didn't make an argument. We have put forward arguments that you will not and cannot refute. Even your pic indicates that there was no argument made on our side, which is false.

By the way, your 'racism' claim is awfully spurious considering you made another anti-white statement in your post. How do you know I am not le 56%'er?

Corruption there is off the charts

>immigrants are the reason it's great
wow, no sources provided - never saw that coming!!
I however provided indisputable evidence that immigration is hurting Denmark economically.

Here is evidence that it's hurting Germany's economy as well:
welt.de/wirtschaft/article156306596/Fluechtlinge-koennten-Wirtschaft-langfristig-schaden.html

I have tons more sources if you want (unlike you).

Keep believing in your comfy lies and providing no arguments or sources, and keep losing elections!

Depends on the migration desu.

Poverty migration brings with it social unrest, while rich migrants fleeing from 3rd world countries can be a benefit for the country.

Oh! Another source for the Netherlands:
www.cpb.nl/persbericht/329217/immigratie-niet-effectief-tegen-vergrijzing
>”Labour immigration on a large scale is not an effective way to lessen the financial effects of an aging population. For the labour market as well there are no positive effects to be expected from large scale labour immigration. Reduced labour immigration can be beneficial for the labour market. This is primarily the case when immigrants are high educated, have good prospects for getting a job and wind up in vacancies difficult to fill in.”
>”With labour immigration on a large sacle there are no important beneficial effects to be expected for the already present population of the collective finances. If the social-economic effects of immigrations are on average the same as those of non-Western immigrations already present in the Netherlands, the effect on the collective finances is indeed negative.”

Still nothing from you right? That's what I thought sweetie.

Sure, use your sources to explain how the USA, being the biggest importer of immigrants in the world for centuries, managed to become the number one superpower during the 21 century

>makes anti-white statement
>somehow being called anti-white inaccurate
Yes, white immigration. It's always been a white majority.
You could say that all nations were made wealthy through immigartion because the only reason humans are in certain places is because they migrated, but you know that's retarded.

>white
>Sup Forumstards claim irish are not white, slavs are not white, mediterraneans are not white
>but when it suits them, they are white
Sup Forumstards are desperate

Watch , and hear it from Jared Taylor. Until 1965, our immigration policy was designed to ensure the country remained overwhelmingly white. 60 years later, our country has gone from 90% to

from 200-2008 they were going strong

That still doesn't explain my question
Also,

Absolutely based

Strawman. Nobody pro-white actually says that.

>answering the leaf who either is on the far left or far right spectrum
never heard of the pathetic leaf that was bullied by JAMAICANS?

Keep strawmaning

You must have some really big fucking shoes, fucking ogre

>either is on the far left or far right spectrum
What made you think that?

Waiting

he is talking about poltards lmao

The immigrants were white and the country was empty. We were literally giving away land for free. Meanwhile, now that everywhere on earth is full we don't need immigrants coming in and pushing down the value of labor for corporate interests. On top of that, our immigration numbers are so big, and the immigrants are so different, that immigrants are no longer assimilating and are holding onto their loyalties which in the past would have been discarded.

I havent read your posts, but I have the assumption that you might be the leaf that takes Sup Forums-stuff too serious
I may be mistaken, but I dont have a good impression of candians at all, at least here

Other economic policies. Not everything comes down to mass immigration.
It's not worth bringing in non-white immigrants if they replace the white population anyway.

> USA, being the biggest importer of immigrants in the world for centuries
>number one superpower during the 21 century
> Calvin Coolidge's immigration act
> kept America overwhelmingly white for most of the century

you just played yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=mU0RfhvYN8s
Beautiful

>not available
Who gives a shit about racism?

Wow fuck racism XD. 'Racism' is a Marxist term used to denigrate white people for not surrendering their own interests. Cultural Marxism states that all cultures are equal, and if one is more successful(whites), it is harming others. Thus, whites deserve in their view to be 'overthrown' using whatever means necessary. Note that an academic will literally NEVER call a nonwhite racist because 'racism=power+privelege'.

>loves capitalism
>hates immigrants
Really makes you think

Any sources on that champ or just your "redpill" from Sup Forums?

No, capitalism sucks.

What if I hate both_

UAE immigration policy is not like the west, those people living and working there will never become citizens and are only allowed in the country while they have work
they don't get paid great wages and they will need to return to their home country when they want to retire so they won't be sucking money out of UAE through healthcare or pensions or whatever,
it’s the way immigration should be done

>blood is more important than money

Enjoy being poor

tfw neither

It's just an expansion of Marxism based on the unilateral disposession of white interests in academia. There are 2 broad schools of discipline in history: the social and the political. The political covers general history, social that of 'dispossessed groups'. Nobody is advocating for white representation, there is only a cacophony of anti-white rhetoric coming from the social histories. There are no 'cultural Marxist' papers that I know of, but you can see it reflected in black/women's/lgbt history literature. Thus, what you know today to be 'history', is mixed with anti-white propaganda. However, I'll give you a video to ponder if interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY&t=1s

I agree. But very few people are aware of how the migration policy in the UAE and Dubai works. Especially among European egocentric politicians.

No, you didn't, you samefagged your way into a made up argument

Lel. This is rich from a guy living in a >99% homogeneous country. Our white liberals live in segregated suburbs, and share a similar ignorance to the pleasures of multiculturalism.

woah its almost as if russian economy did incredibly well during the 2000s but somehow went down because of some geopolitical event where russia was seen as the agressor and sanctions were made against them..............

>a made up argument
Yes, I made a solid argument, and backed it up with sources, see
You have yet to do anything of the sort. No wonder you keep losing elections, you've got nothing but your feelings, your 'RACISM!!1!" and your censorship - not an ounce of truth or honesty!

You can't stop the truth!

and reach BiH levels in few years without gibs

it's easier to say

>>Places like Japan have been in a recession for decades
>WRONG
>bbc.com/news/business-40921539
>>Japan is enjoying its longest economic expansion in a decade, buoyed by spending and investment.
>>The world's third-largest economy has been gaining strength thanks to rising exports, including smart phones and memory chips.
fallacy, japan is stagnating for more than a decade, gdp is the measurement to look for
>wrong see above
nothing found, no source nothing

nice source my friend

>Our white liberals live in segregated suburbs
Right wing meme.

Richard Spencer lives in a 99% white town yet he is rrrreeing so hard about """"white genocide"""

>Muh gdp
Gdp doesn't matter at all except to the plutocrats. How do you benefit from increased gdp?

How shopped is that image of Taylor swift

Immigrants itself aren't a problem. The problem is where they're from.

If US were receiving a flood of Japanese immigrants they'd keep their mouth shut and ask for more.

thats not the point
he claimed japans economy is perfectly fine and growing whil in fact it is stagnating

Lel. Low quality. He lived with his parents in Montana recently, but was literally chased out of town by white liberals. Now he lives in Alexandria, right outside of DC.