Just talk to her and be confident bro, it works for me

>Just talk to her and be confident bro, it works for me.

FUCK YOU LIAM AAAAAAAAAAAGH

Im at least on his level or better fämälämäs.

Girls approach me. At least they make eye contact.

Hes really not that attractive

kek

There's always this complete fucking faggot...

As opposed to what being a beta faggot who is afraid of girls?

Being an ugly dude whose confident in himself is a million times better than being an ugly beta

you do this to yourself you fucking nerd

Talking to her and being confident will work miracles compared to sitting in your basement and not interacting with anyone ever.

What do people see in Liam? I'm not gay, so maybe I'm not a good judge of this, but he seems like a less attractive Chris to me

>You're kind of cute user, just tell me what you do for a living?

this right here, as much as dipshits meme to trick shut ins, if you've got an interesting personality an make her laugh your pretty much in there as long as you don't look like quasimoto

True, and being good looking and not making a move isn't gonna work either.

And if you don't?

post yfw you realized the guy from George of the jungle who also played Sandman is the father of these guys.

>if you've got an interesting personality

That's a good advice though, when it comes to picking up girls most work is done through self-improvement

Said no woman ever

then practice you dumb nigger you think social skills just fall in people's laps? it's like a muscle, you gotta work it out and gain confidence through interactions with people

I'm friends with a dude who is a literal 9/10, but hardly ever gets laid because he's awkward as fuck and lacks any kind of confidence in himself, girls sniff right through that shit

Well NO SHIT being good looking, tall/fit or whatever helps quite a bit when trying to get with a girl, but confidence still matters immensely on top of that.

he has an ok-ish face
imagine this guy at 5'9-5'10
no girl would look at him twice

First of all, his face is at least above average. At the very least.

Second of all, no shit things like height and body fat or whatever factor into that. It's like for girls, think of an average looking girl with great tits/ass, don't they still become hot for that?

go back to crying on r9k about how life cheated you, faggot.

>I'm friends with a dude who is a literal 9/10, but hardly ever gets laid because he's awkward as fuck and lacks any kind of confidence in himself, girls sniff right through that shit

This really is the truth. I'm not bragging or whatever, i'm like 8/10 and make good impressions sometimes, but it all falls down real fast because i was really socially awkward and looked so distant/cold(as they said)

Im trying to change this and i got laid twice in a month, which makes 66% of my total count.

Confidence matters A LOT more than looks for women

>Confidence matters A LOT more than looks for women
Wow, you're retarded.

If you're truly attractive, you would have to have the social abilities of a wet paper towel for girls to lose interst

whoops I thought I was on /r9k/ for a moment

Why did this guy actually marry Miley Cyrus?

They got engaged
They broke up
then 3 years later, they got back together
got engaged again

>liam
>not chris

Calm down, I'm just a third person pointing out something obvious, not gonna get into an argument with a retarded loser on this site.

take a look at this mature, experienced guy.

Eh, thought r9k is the person who thinks the guy in OP is hot

>women
I just want a cute shitposting bf

Can you imagine being ugly? God am I happy I'm an attractive man

is his brother normal or is there something wrong with him? I can't tell when he is standing next to Ashton.

Also do you think he shares some of his money with him or does her still have to wageslave?

>tfw girls approach me but have a deep aversion to intimacy

I crave sex when I'm alone but when thrown into the situation I just wanna be left alone

kek I'm literally a failed expierment

Your personality speaks volumes, cuz.

Same here

Back when I had a job some girl felt my chest up and complimented me on my gains.
I said "oi" and she backed the fuck off.
I don't know whats wrong with me, probably gonna die a virgin.

>At least they make eye contact
lol

>I said "oi"
kek m8 this is top comedy

Yes.

It just dumb to say that looks dont matter.

You need both looks and be confident enough to make SOME moves. I mean you dont have to be james Bond, just dont be a full autistic retard to get 5/10 girls.

If you dont have a smv to match a girl, your personality will at most get you friendzoned.

Anyone else here 6'3" or above? Do shorter girls you that "look", or am I just ugly or have a cold face or something? That face that just for lack of better terms looks scared or intimidated when they stand by you. I'm not sure, I've never asked other tall dudes

It happened out of the blue man, I thought for a second I was assaulted. And I said the "oi" in a aggressive way.

She was kinda cute but I fucked up like always.

>now I am the tall one brothers

Yeah

Looks are like 60-70% of what you need to a get hot girl. Personality/social experience is the other quarter or so. It goes hand in hand

>I said "oi" and she backed the fuck off.
LMAO what do you even lift for if this is how you react to girls giving you attention?

Single moms, man. they fuck guys up for life

holy shit lol

>I said "oi" and she backed the fuck off

Jesus fucking crist kek

>treating woman as if they are a cat shitting in your garden
Alpha as fuck desu.

You don't pratice social skills you retarded fuck, I never did and I easily get pussy, I never practiced shit, maybe you have to practice if you're literally autistic

>lifting for girls

They got back together in 2015 so it was 2 years

Media just found out about it in 2016 so they pretend it happened in 2016

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You spent all that time maintaining a diet and physical labor and didn't have girls in mind.

The opposite sex is the best motivator for anything. Don't even lie to yourself about that

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

I lift for myself to get the energy out of my body.

I also wasn't raised by a single mom.

She was like really interested, like one time she offered to make a selfie with MY phone and I said I turned it off, couldn't come up with a better reason to not give her my meme ridden phone.

Also constantly asked me about if I have facebook n shit (I don't).

>EWWW get away from me you creep
>Chad help this creepy guy is harrassing me

Maybe for you, sex just doesn't cut it for me, never masturbated or fantasized about it. Ever.

now imagine being a manlet aswell.
I would kill myself

>work at mcdonalds through high school
>self conscious about hook nose, generally despise the way I look
>girls I work with touch my butt a lot, really flirty, but I'm ugly so that can't be it
>friend I work with tells me multiple girls think I'm hot
>be a complete schizoid who built a persona out of being an ugly quippy jew
>immediately become terrified at the idea of getting close to them and lose all confidence

Where's this from?

>image.jpg

idk

>Maybe for you, sex just doesn't cut it for me, never masturbated or fantasized about it. Ever.

>make up excuses to become complacent with not growing up

>I said ''oi'' and she backed the fuck off
Goddamn, my sides

are you fucking g̶a̶y̶ heterosexual?

Can someone post the third Hemsowrth borther?

>talking to friend in a long term healthy loving relationship
>"don't worry user, the right person will come around eventually"
>he has been saying this to me for years

YOU KNOW NOTHING REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off retarded frogposter

See

>lifting for girls

I mean I know a lot of people do it, but it doesn't make it any less of a hollow reason. You're less likely to be committed to it in that mindset, especially if you don't end up getting any girls or the girl that you want.

>break up with the one girlfriend i ever had three years ago
>haven't spoken to a single woman after that
>hang with a friend
>he brings over a couple of female friends
>one of them is kinda cute but not nearly as hot as the one ex I had
>develop a crush, imagine life together, get disappointed etc
>next time we meet she asks me if I have a gf, asks for my number and wants to hug me before leaving
>lose interest immediately

I give up

Hey I lifted so I could keep my spot on the football team.

get off my board chad shouldn't you be fucking a cheerleader or something?

why would you just make that up, you just wasted my time

How the fuck am I supposed to compete with this?

Yes, its called being attractive fämäläm, grills will look at me and lock eyes.

>is his brother normal or is there something wrong with him?
It's the lenses of his glasses that make him look weird. He looks like a regular average guy.

who is the top chad of 2017?

>I said "oi" and she backed the fuck off.
Fuck you, I was drinking something.

he really isn't if you compare him with his brother

So you challenge me to a combat? bad move, kiddo... the last you'll ever make.

Just try going out on one date to see if the interest come back.

you're not, just like roasties aren't supposed to compete with the qties you see on tv

dating is a game of settling, you just have to be the least smelly turd in the pile

This. Is Liam just the more "in" one?

>twf i am a Chad

>have to interact with fämälämäs posting here

I know this guy
>manlet
>balding
>likes anime

He fucks bitches from tinder and shit like that all the time, I shit you not. Confidence and social skills are literally EVERYTHING.

natalie is such a qt

yeah looks have nothing to do with anything pertaining to sex or sexual relationships

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>grabs the saber blade at the end.

DDDDDDROPPPPEDDDD

This. Context is everything.
A guy could be a low-tier beta at work but be the alpha Chad in his dance class or whatever.

Chads have all the funds

God, I want him to have his way with my boipussy

what did they mean by this?

they mean the fell for the red jew

No, he'sfucking ugly

iktf just have him grabbing my hips tightly and ravaging my boipuci

How

Just imagine being the first uggo born in that family. A fate worse than death.