Out of fucking nowhere comes the trailer for a completely unheard of movie which looks FUCKING AMAZING

Out of fucking nowhere comes the trailer for a completely unheard of movie which looks FUCKING AMAZING.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq8J1tLgaQk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9R5iG4UYBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4d9AWUCpRr0
youtube.com/watch?v=mOY7bOkM7nU
youtube.com/watch?v=HhR74Y1uDr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga das shit looks stupids fuk

It looks incredibly exciting.

I disagree, I think it looks fantastic.

>2 guns suicide
Didn't Elliot Rodger tried this and failed to hit himself with both at the same time?

>dropping a stereo in the bath with you will kill you

im so tired of this hollywood myth.

Looks interesting

>this movie got greenlit
>it has famous actors/actresses in it
>someone wrote this

side torso is critical

what the fuck I swear i already saw this movie on a plane years ago

had the exact same shitty production values too

only difference was it was a russian roulette game show instead of this Saw shit

A stereo uses 15-20 amps to power it. A human's heart can stop with less than 1 amp of electricity running through the body.

If it is plugged in it will.

found it

youtube.com/watch?v=o9R5iG4UYBQ

>wageslave

why are you shilling this b-movie here? It looks like shit honestly

looks like a black mirror episode

try it out. post results....if possible

you should go on that show OP

If your bosses are watching what you do I hope they fire you cause you suck at the social media hype for this piece of crap movie.

This movie makes me want to kill myself

>Directed by Gus from Breaking Bad

kek

>director puts himself in a prominent role
>James Franco
>tame saw/hostel clone in 2017

How much do they pay you to shill this pile of feces on here?

fucking dumbass you're doing exactly what they want

>if people are actually gonna die then they should die for a good reason
Are they serious senpai, this looks pretty bad, but it could be entertaining.

I could see this being pretty popular with the millennial crowd desu.

The studio are clearly offering obscene amounts of money to the family of the contestants. It's gonna be family members with crippling debt or terminal illnesses and shit.

lmao every second of this trailer is absolutely edgy cringeworthy garbage
The soundtrack, the dialogue, the idea, the 1990 after effects COOL TITLE 101 font, the execution, the 90s B movie visuals, james fucking franco everything.

Atleast we'll get some laughable webms I guess

Sion Sono could do this well. This will probably be shit though

Yea, but it doesn't change the immorality of suicide.

>immorality of suicide.
These are people who see no other way out. I'm not autistic so it's pretty obvious from the trailer alone that Gus's family is up to their eyeballs in debt. So either the family lose everything they own along with any possibility of ever leaving poverty or Gus can have a cylinder block dropped on his head so his family can have a life worth living.

You know those silly little GFCI outlets in your bathrooms and kitchens with the buttons that say test and rest? Yeah, they cut outlet off when it detects the exact scenario like dropping a toaster in the bathtub. It also does it very quickly too.

So feel free to drop shit in your bathtub to try and kill yourself, because it won't.

>cobain song in the background

disgusting

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't change the underlying theme that this entire show is exploitation, which will surely be a big point in the movie.

>dat retarded nirvana cover

>out of fucking nowhere
You could've just admitted that you were a pleb who pays no attention the film world
This film has gotten a lot of festival buzz

>festival buzz
lmao HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meme potential movie
other than that its meh at best

>every indie film worth it's salt ever has gotten large festival buzz
>but lets laugh at the concept

This is why you'll never be patrician

>>every indie film worth it's salt ever has gotten large festival buzz

Pseudo patrician detected

>People would rather watch another person die than help them out without any gain in return.
Seems about right.

>that this entire show is exploitation
No shit. The host is only making the comment about wanting people to have a good reason to kill themselves to delude himself into thinking he's not a horrible person for helping the show run.

The show is exploitation but at the same time it's genuinely doing people a favor. I'm sure a lot of the contestants would've killed themselves anyway, so they might as well save their family from poverty while they're at it and there's clearly the flip side where contestants are clearly trying to back out at the last second but it's too late.

Your criticism was about the host's comment. It's not a stupid line because it's clearly someone trying to make themselves feel better about what they're doing. The host clearly isn't on board with the project but is begrudgingly hosting it anyway because he'd be getting paid obscene amounts of money.

I know this thread is filled with anons talking about how "edgy" and "stupid" it looks but I'm genuinely interested. Has a lot of potential. No doubt they wont explore the themes as intelligently as one could but I'm sure it'll be 2 hours of solid entertainment, for better or for worse.

>make factual claims makes one a pseudo-patrician
you don't even know what those words mean do you?

>what is an extension cord to a non-GFCI outlet

32% rotten score screencap

>>every indie film worth it's salt ever has gotten large festival buzz
>factual claims
Oh, Goyim, you had me laughing

I have suicidal tendencies, but this movie still seems stupid to me.

well then prove him wrong, name a great indie film without festival buzz

>Not installing GFCI outlets on all of your outlets.

Can one of you fags actually explain it looks stupid. Just because it's a high concept indie film you guys seem to be saying it looks "stupid" and you leave it at that. Why doesn't a show like this already exist? Seems like a flawless business model. I have no doubt advertisers wouldn't give a fuck about the negativity of associating with a show like this. The views are all they care about.

This is why it looks stupid

Nice try shill, the very premise seems retarded and the whole thing looks like shit.
Absolutely kys.

It's a typical example of a poster just listing off every single conceivable area of a film and saying it's shit just because they want to be popular without any actual arguments to back themselves up. The dialogue was fine, pick out a single fucking line. If you wanna nitpick the fucking font (lol) on the titlecards then sure, it looks amateurish but the fucking font of a titlecard in the trailer isn't going to dictate whether or not a movie is shit. The idea is great, argue why it isn't. The execution? You haven't seen it executed, you've only seen the trailer. As for the visuals, they're clearly working with a low budget so I can forgive that. Maybe you should go back to watching your beloved Marvel productions.

God forbid movies try to be creative and original nowadays, regardless of how whacky the premise is. Cause creative new ideas is the last thing I want to see.

/thread

OP's picture even has a fucking hashtag in the filename

is Sup Forums really this retarded?

He's a paid viral marketer

Ill be sure to shit on this movie whenever anyone asks me about it or brings it up.
Shills can get fucked

You cant argue your way into this being a good trailer

you have 5 seconds to recall what this guy's name is

Why not? Interesting premise, that's all the trailer has to give.

>Interesting premise, that's all the trailer has to give.

Its not a short story
Premise doesnt mean anything when the trailer itself is dogshit. Lot of moving parts to make a good movie, this seemingly fails on most of them regardless of the "interesting premise"

Shilling is a bannable offense.
The trailer does that awful slowed cover of a different song bullshit. James Franco isn't a good actor. The premise looks absurdly stupid.

What's funny is that if you look at the IP count you can see that this is actually a viral marketer arguing with himself

Out of nowhere OP viral markets some shitty movie to create buzz

You need to learn how to argue.

>slow edgy cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

couldn't drop this fast enough.

I mean.. the trailer was kinda lame and I have 0 interest in watching that movie but... this guy is right.

>girl doesnt turn into a skeleton when she drops the radio in the tub
FAKE

You need to learn to shill better

>who cares about the visuals, what is this a film xDDD

Go listen to some cringy Nirvana cover please

if you could legally suicide there would exist a painless way

of course it would be really boring to watch it.

so the show would incentive high pain suicides for entertainment value, but it would be impossible to maintain some moral high ground like the showman has in the trailer, since it would akin to torture

So the only redeeming factor you see in it is the intriguing premise?

Have there been actual known shills on Sup Forums before?

How do we know OP isn't just a weird autistic?

There is nothing lower than the braindead marveldrone. A movie can look good even on a small budget. "muh visuals" is too broad of a criticism and the only people that use it are cgi obsessed cretins.

looks like a daytv special

Is the viral marketer marketing by complaining about viral marketers in his viral marketing thread?

Also the sudoku is retarded

Slow deaths are a no no since, all people in the studio would be murderers by omission.

>so the show would incentive high pain suicides for entertainment value, but it would be impossible to maintain some moral high ground like the showman has in the trailer, since it would akin to torture
That's the point. The more gruesome and painful the suicide method, the more money the contestant's family will receive. The showman has no moral high ground. He clearly knows this and isn't on board with the project to begin with. He's doing it for the money but spouting bullshit to make himself feel better.

This is an incredibly basic analysis but you're you seem to be confused by the character's motivation and the function of the show, citing them as plot holes when it's the fucking point.

Looks like an NBC TV movie.

The fuck are you babbling about? The more outlandish and painful the suicide method is the most money the studio will pay to the contestant's family. That's the point.

still retarded, if they could legalize suicide, they could legalize something like a organ donor contract.

just make multiple contracts, die painlessly in a hospital and your organs are the freshest of the fresh

Seriously, a show of this magnitude would rake in exponentially more money than organ harvesting. This show would legit be the number one most watched show in existence if it were real. You understand how much fucking money advertisements can make?

>A movie can look good even on a small budget.

Yes, I agree. But those films look great in the trailer already. Films like Split and Ex Machina had small budget and looked amazing.
The Witch has a 3 million budget and the visuals are top notch.

This just looks like a B grade 90s sitcom in terms of framing and composition.
Also funny how you think I'm a marveldrone and then complain how I care about the visuals in a visual medium like film.

and why do you think they would install standard power sockets with circuit breakers on a show focused on suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=4d9AWUCpRr0

i still want most of those songs user

>cobain song in a movie about suicide

>that sound quality
whoever made that should be arrested for raping my ear drums
fucking disgraceful

YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

youtube.com/watch?v=mOY7bOkM7nU

You need to die.
As soon as possible.

He looks like that asian "most beautiful woman in town" chick from twin peaks. god she was manly looking

God I hate that fucking starbucks voice that all the nowadays female singers use.

looks terrible desu
the only thing that could save it it's going full drama and drop the preachy shit

i love wkuk
who is your favorite girl?

HELLOOOO HELLOOO HELLOO HOW LOW

jesus christ

That was laughably bad. Thankfully I eventually found this trailer which was fucking fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhR74Y1uDr8

nirvana lyrics are awful
when will people realize that doing cover versions where the words aren't being grunted to rock music just makes you look stupid

>from acclaimed filmmaker giancarlo esposito
uh... what?

I think it looks interesting. If you don't think the premise warrants at least more digging, you're the problem with the industry.

he's huge in chile

Are you having a good day user? Is something the matter? Do you want to sit down and talk to us about a little issue you might be going through?

it's just, you know? like, totally, i can't even sometimes. these people just, shit on everything regardless unfairly because they know i can't find them and kick their ass is grass