/heem/

michaelbispingofficial.com
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/2195-ted-worthington-red
youtube.com/watch?v=pWx-pmjeoaQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=HYFXkmh7sZc
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/francis-ngannou-ufc-220-stipe-miocic-champion-because-i-wasnt-here-yet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread buddeh

this is the thread

Ngannou is a cancrusher

>zyzz was suppose to make his octagon debut this year

fuck mab....

>Bisping "the weak chin ring floor whisper"

>Zyzz
>Scooby
>Rich
>Jeff

All of them would be USADA'd user

Scooby is natty you fucking faggot

goodnight bros
sweet heems

Scooby is on TRT.

this madman has beaten micheal johnson, darren elkins and abel trujillo

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/2195-ted-worthington-red

Is this the thread?

BisSch 4 lyfe

this is the thread

Schaub Bless buds

Is there bigger brainlet in LHW than Volkan?

How does Stipe handle THSI?!?!

By having an actual plan and sticking to it. Reem thought his best chance is just to luck it out.

Jon Jones?

Tyron laid it out. Stipe should fight a boring grinding out 3 rounds of the fight and then engage with ngannou after the pep is taken off his punch

However we all know whats going to happen. Stipe heard how he is going to get KOed in the first round and how ngannou has other worldly power so he is going to try and prove the haters wrong by trading and showing who the real champ is

rip sleepy

Just a reminder

probably by not hopping right into the fucking pocket like a retard. I've watched this KO 100+ times and still don't really understand what Reem was thinking.

Schaubisking Bless buddehs

Stipe isn't that dumb. He's been saying for weeks he won't put himself in that position. He said he will grind out to a boring decision if he has to. Though I don't think he will actually be able to take down Ngannou. Unless you are DC or Brock tier wrestler, it likely ain't gonna happen

who is your most liked female fighter

Well, at least he's not brainlet in the ring.

4chanX is all I need?

Good thread proud of you young man

It would be legitimately depressing to watch Stipe get KO'd in the 1st. He never really got his due despite having a great run. If he gets starched everyone will forget about him.

>Stipe should fight a boring grinding out 3 rounds of the fight and then engage with ngannou after the pep is taken off his punch

I can see him doing this, this is the only way he can win. Pretty much what JDS did to Rothwell when everyone was so scared of him and his meme choke

Anyone want picks done for the Invicta fights?

>Schaubisking Bless

How exactly did asking who people's preferred non-male combatant is become a meme?

Yes. Also install Tampermonkey and the Sup Forums line filter for when it gets really hyper ;)

*shatters glass*

>words are scary

I think adan forced it for a few months and the mental spastic picked it up as part of his spamming gimmick

Keep sperging, it's very entertaining

Anyone else think they overhyped Stipe's power for the sake of selling the fight?

*revs up sperg*

kek

>please unfilter me please your attention matters to me a lot
You realise you're begging for my approval right? I must matter to you a lot. Get to work and cook up some new personas for me to filter.

You = perma BTFO

Based Bong, he's unheemable

Image MD5 filter:

/gtCOBrrZoIdqA79TkBnidg==/
/Ff6Kz9oF8APzu7uD/77xjA==/
/nnhog+VkwKJHYpgI5Tb8Hw==/
/Eyg1YC4p3LM6BRZu/nIeoQ==/
/ipSOAz9KhV7fLtW79ceLYg==/
/pR5zIwW2gtS2yIjG2Llktw==/

No need to thank me.

nice shop, I can tell you're really obsessed with me

does /heem/ consider Khabib handsome? no homo (seriously)

Nah stipe hits hard. More importantly though his punches are extremely fast and extremely accurate. If ngannou doesn't get a meme punch early his chin will be tested.

sure compared to conor and tony

His GnP is scary my man. The first Stipe fight I ever watched was him vs. Hunt and he completely beat the piss out of him.

Wow, I meant to say Ngannou. Correction, does anyone think they're overhyping Ngannou's power for the sake of selling the fight?

He has a hypermasculine facial structure. He's an objectively attractive man, although he may look slightly too intimidating to be called "handsome".

Who's your favorite intersex fighter?

Is the brainlet bong still (You)ing himself on a proxy?

Seriously, grow up

Holy kek, the Bong has spammer in complete control right now

>words scare me

lmao

>says the internet isn't real
>dedicates his life to it
really makes you think

He has baby body proportions. Good for fighting, not great aesthetic.

really made me think

top kek

Post your UFC walk out song

youtube.com/watch?v=pWx-pmjeoaQ

Beg me. I want you to go back and change all your images so that I can filter them all again.
Wrapped around my finger

W-Wwords

>he said "Vinny"

Must be the spammer THIS TIME

lol, come on, how new are you?

Kylie Meade

Looks like Bisping is also in Den Of Thieves. IIRC don't they also have Max and Tyron in that movie? UFC is getting fighters a lot of roles.

This one is a bit easy

what did Goob mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=HYFXkmh7sZc

the spammer absolutely hates vinposting, m8

Tell me about it, I had him revved for hours last night on his british proxy

Vin is the anti-spammer

mmajunkie.com/2018/01/francis-ngannou-ufc-220-stipe-miocic-champion-because-i-wasnt-here-yet

Cr1nge

carla, she already FINISHED rose the current "champ"

>using banned words on my /gahdoosh/

Do I need to call the Heem Police?

I have him reeling on the ropes. Herb Dean should step in now and save him but this one looks like it's gonna be a late stoppage.

Picture using a filter that protects you from words on the internet just imagine that for a second

>t brainlet bong

I love you m8, Schaub Bless

Yes change up all your filenames and posting patterns. Beg for my attention I know I matter to you a lot.

My boy Rumble is pretty intelligent my guy.

lol why are the spergs so triggered by some other sperg filtering them

also masvidal is a can

when did /heem/ get so autistic? it feels gross sharing a thread the past couple of days with these few absolute wastes of DNA

For anyone just joining us; this is all I posted to send him on this spiral >Crying about getting filtered
Can't stop laughing

About the time this British troll showed up and started (You)ing himself non-stop

I would say Khabib is ruggedly handsome desu.

Stay on topic, mods just heem'd the autist. I guarantee he's spamming reports as we speak

There's one spastic here who loves to talk to himself and attention seek using the most mundane ways he can. He's now crying cause I have him filtered everywhere.

Kek spammer btfo! bless bro

He's trying to kill /heem/ and he's almost done it.

Anyone have Dana's number? I want the Spammer in Russia

I'm not even memeing anymore, are you two his personal cucks? Do you wish he was spamming Bisping for you?

Mods and Jannies have been ineffective against this loser for years now. Filtering works better.

why is that his singular goal in life? it's so fucking, unbelievably sad. is he a quadriplegic or something and this is literally the most he can achieve?

No, I just like to see the spammer squirm when he knows he gets filtered. The bong has saved /heem/

You’re in shambles

Literally, two cucks

Alright, just wanted to know

No, I have another Bong and Burger bro for that. He just isn't logged into heem.com atm

Nice article black star. We love talking about the latest in MMA news

You know what they say.... sometime you’re the cuck, sometimes youre the bull. Bless bro

Spain has you guys by the balls, eh?

t. Furious Spammer
Interesting..

Filter bong is the most based poster here

I think it started out as a joke but then it didn't work out and he's poured so much time on here that he feels he needs to see it through. The other day he was linking this thread on Sup Forums the level of desperation has gotten pitiful