Italians

why does Sup Forums hate Italy and Italians?
are we not white? i have light brown eyes/hair and pale skin do you lads not consider me white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Betrayers.

It's because you're lazy and you look like niggers/Arabs these days

Also your banks are shit

YOU DESTOYED EGYPTS GRAND WHITE CIVILISATION YOU BASTARDS

Your land is rank with degeneracy. Also, you screwed Hitler over in the Second World War.
You can repent now by becoming a nationalistic nation and throwing your mudslimes out.

>brown eyes
Definitely not white

im from Milan and my family is half southerner (Palermo) and Austrian/ German

>my family is half southerner (Palermo)
Told ya

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white
wew lad

Because they're idiots. Nordicists bigots.
>Grandson of italians from veneto and toscana

you know Palermo was conquered by the Normans right? that side of my family all have blond hair and green/ blue eyes m8, i got my light brown/ hazel eyes from my alpine side of the family

I used to live in Montreal.

I've worked almost exclusively for family owned Italian companies.

They were shallow, obsessed with materialistic bullshit, didn't give a shit about quality control or ethics and were just all around dicks.

>You know [INSERT AREA OF WESTERN EUROPE] was conquered by the Normans, right?

They seriously were the strong arm of France.

It's because you killed them Nigerians.

Voodoo came after yo butt by killing those train folk

:D

I love italy. Been there twice.
The only bad thing I can say is that the taxi drivers are waiters can be rude and loud, probably due to the many tourists they have to deal with

do you know where Palermo is located?

Southern Italy, right on the water, right?

I don't personally have a problem with Italian people. You guys are very hostile towards us though

Super amazing, Italy and Greece I fucking absolutely adore and have much respect for yous. Spanish also a little.
>bows gracefully
t.ginger scotsman

>tfw part Sicilian part American (that is part arab part English)
>tfw Italians say I'm too light and tall to be Italian, that I must be german
>americans tell me I am european
>Europeans tell me I am American

no one will accept me, i'm just a mixbreed white that has no homeland

well its located northern Sicily, and yes it was impressive that the Normans conquered a territory that was that far south in Europe

Give us Rome! Italians be gone!

silly American Rome is for Italians ;-)

>implying old Romans are the same as the shitskins of Italy today

Dude, the Normans were kindof crazy.

For a long time, the leader of the Normans was more powerful than the king of France and they'd antagonize the king constantly.

One interesting anecdote is having a servant go to kiss the feet of the king, only to grab him by the feet and flip him the fuck over. Spaghetti all over the floor, he had no choice but to let it go or risk losing a civil war.

according to my grandfather you are cowards

You can't run a first world train service. Crashing like stupid niggers.

Yea, the romans were all clearly scandinavian aryans

Right, ancient romans were aliens from another planet.

ill give it to you straight: You are a mutt.

You are neither European, German or Italian. American is properly the best bet for what you are since they are a nation of mongrels and mixed mutts. When Americans say 60% white they in fact mean something like 10% white and 50% mixed mongrels of all shapes and seizes.

The Normans were Scandicunts and so no not kind of crazy.

falling for such stale bait

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET

about 319,207 Italian soldiers died in WW2, shit at modern wars yes, but cowards NO! many young Italians died for their country and that deserves respect

It's a divide & conquer meme spouted by kikes and immigrants. Be sure to call it out.

Pink nipples or gas yourself.

Just kidding I love Italy and Italians, though that's probably because I'm Italian and want to move to Italy.

They certainly got raped by enough of them to carry their genes.

Mussolini would have had them run on time.

>I'm Italian!

This was what you nordic """""master race""""" was doing while the romans were civilizing europe and building roads and bridges

I don't have a problem with italians. Good Fellas is a good movie.

>Horned helms

Opinion discarded.

Yes, we were supplying their gene pool with the necessary traits to accomplish such things.

Fuck Italian greaseballs, they lured my wife and fucked her while we were on our honeymoon and I was out sight seeing and went back to the hotel early, fucking immoral scumbags, we're never going back to that 3rd world shithole, you will get no tourist dollars from us.

PS. I hope Muslims take you over, greaseball

>we

what are you on about burger? Are you a Scandinavian vacationing in the US or are you just another "muh ancestors" burgermutt?

I am scandi you ugly cunt. What are you going to do about it?

im sorry Italians cucked you

If Mussolini isn't white, then call me a nigger.

I was responding to the (you) from that portonigger.
Get yourself some reading comprehension Varg.

>they lured my wife and fucked her
sounds like your wife wanted to try some nice Italian sausage if you catch my drift.

>Salame piccante

nigger

For 500 years Sicily was a Caliphate until to Normans stormed the place. Everyone on my mother's side literally looks like an Arab and no one is over 5 feet tall. She's from Canicattini Bagni

Yes u are white nigger. All native yuros are. Shit u niggers invented western civilization.

Brown hair is acceptable, brown eyes aren't.

>until to Normans stormed the place.
Kicking out the muslims.
>veryone on my mother's side literally looks like an Arab
Very likely left over from early human migrations. Not likely left over from invaders. Must people seem to overstate the effect that invaders had on the italian peninsula. It's less than 3% in the north and 5% in the south. What's more likely is that you're very heavily balkan.

Sup Forums is not one person. I'm a total romanboo.

But that's just because of Papa Pawe-l-.

Have you noticed that whenever you google Mussolini in search or images you will ALWAYS find Trump?

These millennials don't know shit about Mussolini. If they did, they wouldn't be liberals I suppose.

Funny isn't it?

Still not white. Our family name confirmed that. For the last 700 years our name existed and we have always been goat hearders and farmers. We were literally the niggers of Europe

To be true, that's because since the black men, the hispanic men and the arab men don't offer enough competitiveness for the white man we need to instinctively turn to each other to fight and maintain our high patterns of potential for disputes. So now it's the slavic men against the germanic men against the romance men, all over again.

But that's just stupid, that's because these bastards are a bunch of virgins that never left their rooms. I mean, look at these flags, they are majority from the western world and that's all they see the whole day. It's true that even when facing others we never stopped fighting among ourselves[1], but we should turn to the asians. They offer enough competition for us - at least for a while.

Also we shoudn't ignore the hispanics, arabs and blacks. It's being proved that in greater numbers they can offer some resistance for us (cf. Europe invasions today) - but it's too recent and will probably take a while until these morons start reading good quality articles about this and understand once and for all.

[1] In particular, even while Pedro Álvares Cabral was bombing China with his ship after freeing Vasco da Gama, the king of Portugal was contesting the new lands with the kings of Spain, England and France.

ps.: I'm brazilian born with pure iberian ancestry: my skin is pale white with the darkest brown eyes and hair I've ever seen - but that doesn't makes me less white.

Traitor

>caring about phenotype
>being this autistic

Barbarians, never ever.

KEK

well it depends where in Sicily, Norman influence and DNA is mostly a northern Sicilian (Palermo) thing and since Canicattini is located in south of Sicily it has more African DNA. im sorry but your family is probably negroid.

im 2nd gen sicilian. my great grandmother was a teacher who worked for mussolini.

Why does it bother you? Who cares.

because we iz niggas Sup Forums be racis n sheit smdh

quintessential ANGLO

you caused ww2 also you have no real stereotypes

Their dicks werent even big, thats why there was 2 greaseballs, just 1 little Italian peepee couldnt do the job, plus they were uncut, disgusting.

PS. 2 guys and only 1 woman? Damn Italians are gay, faggot.

>you caused ww2
hahahahah

>PS. 2 guys and only 1 woman? Damn Italians are gay, faggot.
The Roman way. Brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.

look man im sorry you got cucked
but Italians statistically have some of the biggest cocks in Europe.

these fucking germanics and slavics are the true barbarians since immemorial times. the romance men is the only hope of the gods.

I love Italians and Italy. Don't be so thin skinned, and take your country back. Remember who your ancestors were, and act like you descended from them, you'll get more respect

>the romance men is the only hope of the gods.
But not you. Since you're 30% Native American.

I honestly feel bad for you. But mostly because you have a mutilated dick.

Its just a meme really just divide and conquer fags turning Europeans against each other on here same with people saying Anglos are not White and Slavs and not White remember when you see a thread like that its a troll or shill playing divide and conquer.

Why do you guys want to be accepted as "white" by Sup Forums when everyone here is either a nigger, a mutt or a cuck?

I think Sup Forums doesn't really hate italians but italo-americans (probably most of them haven't been never in your country or even met an italian guy).

Oy vey, that shit counts only for the south and the middle

ok, so let's talk about what really matters?! how the fuck europeans are allowing those endless waves of immigration without batting an eye? Can't they see that this will destroy the EU just like the germanic barbarians destroyed Rome???

You know who else is uncut? Your stone age Paki family, cavemen and chimpanzees, get with the times, neanderthal

Pakis circumcise, m9. Muslims, Jews, Americans, and Africans, are the only ones who do.
Everyone else respects the human body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

That's a medical issue. It's different.

B0ss where did yout tyrol go man.
Nice Piave battle you've got there.

Italians are more like East Asians than Whites in terms of brain capacity, no wonder they have the highest IQ in Europe.

Superior italian cock. She followed the examples of german and french women. Every single summer you can notice italian mens hanging out with women from around the globe. Chances are you inserted your cock in a pussy already marked by one of us

Yea man! I'm sure Italian weaboos are a big hit with the women!

I love Leopardi.
Southern Italy is Arab Greek gypsy whatever.

what a beaultiful french team

>implying Italy caused USA/Russia to join the war and consequently rape Hitler's ass

also

and

how come you know all these details yankee ?

Because he's making them up on the spot.
None of this happened.

Post your version of a separatist Europe in this thread (if youre curious which nations are which just ask me)

People here claiming italians are white are liars. Especially when I can see for myself when I look at my mom its quite obvious we're not white. So ya it bothers me.

that french girl probably fucked 10 niggers before coming to you dude, i hope you're using condoms

Am I Italian?

I have one copy of the blue eye gene
>am i white

>my family is a bunch of poor arab-looking calabresi-american therefore all italians are niggers