Have you noticed that Sup Forums almost doesn't mention Jews anymore ever since Trumpfags took over? And when they do...

Have you noticed that Sup Forums almost doesn't mention Jews anymore ever since Trumpfags took over? And when they do, it's usually in a not very serious manner? This "alt-right" bullshit has co-opted Sup Forums completely and I think the merchants are very happy about that. Trump is a Israel asskisser who has a Jewish daughter and Milo is a literal faggot Jew who has a nigger boyfriend. The Jews won. They successfully distracted the board from the main problem affecting western society.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Trump-and-Israel-Closer-than-one-might-think-454328
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
strawpoll.me/10737037
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly there is nothing wrong with the Jews and the racism on this board is still disgusting

WE ARE ALL HUMANS

>Trump has a Jewish daughter
She converted.

Stfu fag got. The Jews love to kill Muslims more then our Muslim fuxking president u fucking Muslim sympathizer. Let the Jews sow their seeds of chaos in the middle east and divide these stupid ass Muslims.

There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

we talk about soros almost everyday
lurk more

I mention Jews inside Trump threads.

No, I haven't noticed this.

Because you offer your argument in such a pathetic and stormfaggy way.

>its da jooz
>why
>cuz Trump iz a joo

I agree that jews are the number 1 enemy, but not everything is binary or sumple anymore. Try not being an outdated stormkike and establish ways of revealing the jewish power that tailors to our current political climate as it progresses.

This is schoolyard-tier common sense, but somehow faggots like you never grasp it. It is ultimately why I dropped NS and preferred the alt-right route without calling myself one -- too many faggots insecure of people not calling out the jews every fucking second. You're as tiring as those niggers in Africa for that Chinese dude.

Nobody takes the right-wing seriously precisely because of the muhh jews control everything conspiracy. The less of those idiots around the better.

Let's see how many people are going to reply with merchants to this post

Fuck u kike

Sup Forums is satire

it's Sup Forums, nobody gives a shit how seriously people take us. It's only recently that "journalists" have been pointing attention at us, like we were actually doing anything with our meme magic.

>falling for the Jew meme

My goy!

These are the real Jew shills in this thread.

Notice they try to change the narrative back to "muh anti-semitic alt-right" after Trumpfags stopped caring about them. It's a false flag.

We've become ashamed of naming the Jew. Mainly it is posts which mock us saying things such as "The Jewish conspiracy is why I am still a virgin!".

When you are against the Jew, you are an enemy of the world, you are an enemy of all women and non-white people everywhere. And because you are an enemy of women, you have to deal with the never ending hordes of beta orbiter white male nice guys who rush to defend women.

It is a harsh life to be an enemy of the Jew. I think if we spent less time shitposting and more time posting hard facts about the Jews then we could redpill a small amount of people while making the rest hate us even more.

At least Jews are productive members of society.

>It is ultimately why I dropped NS and preferred the alt-right route without calling myself on

you could've just skipped the multiple paragraphs and just wrote "i'm an underage faggot who thinks Sup Forums is super fun and randum XD"

Trump is a complete good goy-tier candidate now. He knows the more Jew ass he kisses the higher his chances of winning. He has changed his stances involving Israel and Jews on a lot of things: jpost.com/Opinion/Trump-and-Israel-Closer-than-one-might-think-454328

The level of antisemitism hasnt changed that much

I LISTEN TO RED ICE TOO, MY WHITE BROTHER. WE SHALL PURGE THE ALT-RIGHT OF THE RAM Z(OG)EE PAUL AND THE DEGENERATE NIGGER FUCKER MYLOW "TYPICAL GREEK MOOR FUCKER" MIANOPONOTWHITELASTNAME.

SOON BROTHER. SOON. THE NIGGERS AND THE SPICS SHALL KNOW WHITE FURY.
THE ASIANS WOMEN MAY STAY THOUGH.

Kutjood

Jews are people.

They are not Reptillians.

*hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss

the "jews" are the only reason you're still alive

We're not mentioning Jews that much because Negros and Moslems are on fire lately.

>Sup Forums is satire

>39 (you)s incoming

>Have you noticed that Sup Forums almost doesn't mention Jews anymore

No. We still talk about jews constantly.

The jews didn't win. kek is now guiding us.

Judaism is a religion. ;)

It's a shitty little racist religion, but it is still nothing but an ideology.

That's because Trump supporters aren't anti-semitic. Please trend pic #realDonaldTrump #BroTier #BlueLivesMatter

White people are also ironically why the Jews are still alive.

>can't have one without the other now I guess

Plus it creates competition between us. That might stimulate the economy funnily enough.

I literally blamed the jews for at least 5 things today.

It's not even lunch time.

Of course he is.

If he goes full JFK they'll kill him.

It's the redditfags that don't want to besmirch the 6 gorillion brave kikes that died for your sins

I don't know what board you've been on, you damned kike

You just worked this out?

election season tho
it'll be back to the normal jew/illuminati/red-pill threads once it's all over

Stfu kike

Because Jews are a meme, and Sup Forums is a joke that some idiots take way too seriously

I dont get it Sup Forums jews kinda seem bro tier to me and im a muslim. Meet with a couple of really chill ones and some that really made me sad. Some of them were hesitant to shake hands with me since some muslims actually refused to shake hands with jews. The one im close with actually has pretty similar views like me

>Mutalating your childs penis while he is a baby is a shit idea and we both were like if he really wants to chop part of his dick of he can do it when he is over 18

I mean sure, you think that every kike and suicide bomber would think this aint halal or kosher so we are going to hell. And our priests might think that way too, hell they might even be right cos its a sin to not pass your religion down to your children. But out of all the sins I could burn in hell for I think thats the one I would be most okey with. I dunno senpai religion seems pretty cool to me, its just that the majority in these days got no chill when it comes to religion. Sorry for blogging you can subscribe later.

slowpoke.gif

I don't even really post anymore, Sup Forums is full of tweens spamming memes since 2015. Lost cause.
I prefer /k/ and /out/ for actual life lessons.

>oh fuck I'm out of shapes
>shapes reduced their serving amounts per bag
>blame Jews

jews are a problem but they won't be when we take out the ones at the top who give them their orders.(who aren't jews in the slightest) also trump isn't actually an israel asskisser. he's just doing that for christian votes. "nobody's more pro-israel than me". knowledge is 95% compartmentalized and most jews have no idea what they're doing other than following orders. most jews in positions of influence are placed there for the specific reason of diverting the blame. they don't want you to know that Baal himself is conspiring against you.

however the penis mutilation shit needs to stop. Jew doctors brainwashed my mom into doing it to me.

Could anyone suggest a good alternative for discussing the Jewish problem?

Sup Forums seems to be pro Israel and Zionistic these days.

Not even just the Trumpfags.

Supporting Jews is ok. Supporting Israel is simply terrorist. They are a puppet state and the Dark Cabal has complete control over it.

refresher course to re kindle the fire

the international bankers bleed our country of it's wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

the bankers live in and own israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

israel wants to expand their territory
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

israel constantly baits US with false flag attacks to get us to fight their wars for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

israel's desire for mideast conquest is threatening western civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

zionist jews have no love for whites, christians, or anybody else
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk

the last time a major power tried to break free from jewish subversion and debt slavery things got pretty ugly
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Israel is no friend of the US, and zionist jews are no friend of whites or any one else. You christ cucks need to wake the fuck up and stop worshiping these people. they are using your stupid prophecys to exploit you and the rest of us. The world is going to be filled with poverty and unrest until people start understanding what is going on under the hood.

I have the opposite opinion, I think the jew illuminati stuff diverts from the real problems. Fighting an invisible enemy that is the root of all problems gives certainty and a feeling of power, but is in the end just smokes and mirrors to make complex issues digestable.

12/7/14
Sup Forums hasn't been the same since

Flags and IDs are an enduring punishment and only weaken the board.
We're now full of Sup Forums-tier get threads in the name of the cancerous Lord Cuk. We're full of people who keep obvious slide/shill threads bumped to the first page. We're full of leddit.

We fucked with m00t who, despite the sjw shit remains a god-tier troll with a deep understanding of how boards work and what kills them or makes them thrive, and he killed Sup Forums.
Cucked by the original cuck.

Riddle me this:

You guys always say the Jews are obsessed with money

but

You also say they want to eliminate the white race...who are the vast majority of consumers (and producers) in the world.

So, why would Jews work against their own interest like that. Makes no sense to me.
One of those ideas has to be wrong, no?

>it's not really the Jews

You're not exactly allowed to think anything different. Are you, Klaus?
Break your conditioning.

I think a lot of people here realised it's not every single jew, but more rich zionist globalists and the policies and politicians they support. Simply saying "it was jews" kinda diludes it a bit.

Yes mate, in the strawpoll, about witch is the most hated thread Israel wasnt even mentioned.
There is an incredible number of shills here.
They are trying to push the hate against mudslimes and SJW instead of the kikes, while these groups are clearly just the results of the jewish influence.
I never lost hate in the Jew and noone ever should, so have this pic related and a strawpoll
strawpoll.me/10737037

NO TOLERANCE FOR DEGENERACY
NO TOLERANCE FOR JUDEN
SIEG HEIL!

C'mon, Netanyahu practically absolved us of our sins by blaming an obscure palestinian mufti, but it's our people who are so obsessed with guilt. First remove the plank from your own eye, you know. White people are not children who have to blame it on powers above like niggers do with whitey in the new world.

you might want to look up some stats on who owns what

*most hated nation [not most hated thread]

>taking polls on Sup Forums for the benefit of data miners and teenage narcissists
ishygddt

they don't want to kill white people, exterminate means that they want white people to now fuck blacks and other races, that means no whites in the future
that's the elimination of the white race

Cause most of Trump's supporters are either Jews or working for Jewish interests.

>You also say they want to eliminate the white race...who are the vast majority of consumers (and producers) in the world.
>chinks and blacks dont make Iphones and buy them
Their end goal is slavery and they dont need whites for that. We are to hard to control without expending energy. We are the only real threat.

Kike sympathizer get out

It's time to purge this board.

You weren't here a few years ago, were you?
Nobody redpills on Jews like they used to.

It isn't the lefty trope of blaming someone else for personal failure or blind animosity, there's really something there.

?

>go to catalog
>ctrl-f "jew"
>22 matches

wtf I hate trump now

>Posting the jew backed Augusto Pinochet
You first

Shill Shill Shill Shill Shill

Religion is a beautiful thing.

pls tell me this is a animated gif with a blinking eye

If I must.
See you on the other side, Brother.

Nobody worth a damn answers those things.
What you get are the opinions of faggots. Then other faggots pretend that they mean something here while another faggot uses it to help write his term paper on online racism/xenophobia and a gov't stooge files it away in the database.

Never reply to a poll that you found on Sup Forums. Never.

Are you new? Antisemitism is mostly just an edgy meme to keep the normies out.

The reduction of kike posting came after the exodus, it's actually increased over the last year IMO.

I know all the memes, from cultural marxism, frankfurt school, feminism, banks, Rothschild, bolshevism, holocaust myths to sucking baby dick etc. pp.

It's nothing new, it's always the same. And I don't see any jews in my daily life, only my fellow degenerate germans, who disgust me even more than any jew could.

You realize the whole "Jews did everything" shit is alt-right, though?

>cares about newness
>Jooz is maymay

STFU & GTFO

Look deeper.

You realize you're talking out of your ass, right?

>Keeping the normies out of our normie discussions.
what's the point?
>And I don't see any jews in my daily life
Some of us arent that lucky.

That is just intresting to find out about the major opinion of Sup Forums
If the gov wants to shut us down they could do without that reason.
>presentation about xenophobia
I could care less

I really dont see your problem.

Those polls are never representative of Sup Forums because only cancer answers them. Then cancer presents them to us as Sup Forums majority opinion. Then other cancer believes it.

Maybe start seeing the obvious, we're weak, pathetic and narcissistic and part of the natural decline. If it were the jews doing, clearly, they should be admired for pulling the strings for centuries and subverting weak cucks.

I recognize that the Jewish community has a lot of corruption and nepotism, that one isn't a meme. I was referring to the "gas the kikes" crowd.

I'm open to conspiracy theories, but I've never understood this idea that the evil Jews control everything. When I ask people to explain this theory, I always get a bunch of little slogans and one liners, and they expect me to be convinced. If I ask about any other conspiracy, I get details, pictures, proof, documents, links, logical arguments / counter-arguments, etc.

Also, other conspiracy theories have a goal; for example, look at the 9/11 truthers. They want to expose the people in the US government who were involved so that they can be brought to justice. But with this idea that the Jews control everything, there is no end game. The message is just that the Jews control everything, and there's nothing you can do about it, and you just have to submit to their system - But make sure you complain about it a lot I guess?

Alt-right has too many Alt-kikes

The merchants aren't just happy with this situation, they crafted it entirely. The greatness of pol quickly declined following the AIPAC speech.

gas yourself cuck

>Have you noticed that Sup Forums almost doesn't mention Jews anymore ever since Trumpfags took over? And when they do, it's usually in a not very serious manner?
That's because Conservatives and Republicans have no problem with the Jews.

>This "alt-right" bullshit has co-opted Sup Forums completely and I think the merchants are very happy about that.
Well as Trump is a Zionist I'm sure the Jews have no problem with him, even if some more liberal Jews claim he's the next Hitler.

>Trump is a Israel asskisser who has a Jewish daughter and Milo is a literal faggot Jew who has a nigger boyfriend. The Jews won. They successfully distracted the board from the main problem affecting western society.
That's because most people, Sup Forums included are sheep.

Extermination means something more like what Romans did to the people of Carthage, or what USA did to Native American tribes. Racemixing is as old as humanity.

Sup Forums is a board of tolerance and peace.

>but I've never understood this idea that the evil Jews control everything.
That's because you refuse to accept the proof.

> When I ask people to explain this theory, I always get a bunch of little slogans and one liners, and they expect me to be convinced.
Yeah, because no one has ever posted any evidence, right?

Oh look...here's all the evidence you'd ever need...
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Go to the other chan if you want genuine hatred of all Jews. If you just want hatred of the global Marxist elite, who happen to be Jewish, stay here.

Im still amazed pepes converse here and try to give helpful answers

I still have all the pics that used to get posted in the Jew redpill threads. Didn't have the foresight to save any text... but may have some screens.

Will look through the disorganized mess that is my hard drive and dump everything I find on the subject exactly a week from now.

So why exactly does the 1337 not answer?
I seems to me I took out both of your arguemnts, that btw could be aplied to 2/3 on Sup Forums.

>Jews
>human

You are retarded. No one is just like "THE JEWS THE JEWS WHY HASN'T ANYONE MENTIONED THEM? Trump must be a Jew!" for no God damn reason. Everyone I've seen calling out his jewery was also a huge fan of his up until about his AIPAC speech time, and then we realized what was happening (have you never heard of controlled opposition?) Trump never shuts up about precious Israel and how they're our greatest ally but exactly why are they SO important to us? Why are they so important that he can't ever shut the fuck up about them? Kinda the same way Jews are like 2% of the population yet get all of this special attention. He gave is AIPAC speech, promising to be loyal to the globalist Jews, and suddenly it was the wall won't be as big as I said, poo in loos are vital to our economy, we do need corporations to be taxed high, etc. His daughter married and converted to a jew- just like Chelsea Clinton. You can see a jew kabal symbol hanging front and center in his office. And again, he NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP ABOUT POOR ISRAEL, oooohhh wahhhhhh poor israel always at the hands of the evil Palestinians meanwhile tens of thousands of children, women and men are murdered by Israel and Israel has lost what, 14 people or something? You're naive if you think that the globalists aren't one hundred percent behind all of this. The election is a sham.