What are some great movies where an evil villain is defeated by a rag tag group of heroes

What are some great movies where an evil villain is defeated by a rag tag group of heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/totallynotanazirightguys/image/c-9KSchjY8ft-gpQAF-dqg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polniggers are out in force today. It can't be because someone's healthcare bill flamed out is it?

Zero Dark Thirty

End your life

alt-cringe get off our board reeee

Tender butt hurt

Star Wars

>What are some great movies where an evil villain is defeated by a rag tag group of heroes.

Wew lad! Spicy butt hurt!

>implying Sup Forums liked the healthcare bill

> travle ban gets btfo
> obama sedition claims get btfo
> heathcare reform gets wayyyy BTFO

B-BBut were the good guys jack

Child's Play

Where are some great movies where the audience slowly realizes "the hero" is a complete and utter retard?
>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

I was refering to brexit

>Obama care BTFO
>Obama legacy ruined
>First black president commits treason
>First black president going to jail
>Tranny bathroom rights revoked
>Gay special snowflake laws revoked
>Wall is happening
>Mass deportations
>Clinton will never be president

Too many good feels

@80845868

Bwahahahahaha!!

It's the sharia blue spammer assigned to this board

Everyone point and laugh!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/totallynotanazirightguys/image/c-9KSchjY8ft-gpQAF-dqg/

Interesting

>Someone disagreed with me!
>It must be SOROS SHILLS!!

Hi reddt

YASSS QUEEN SLAAAY DEM THIN SKINNED TRUMPETTES

@80845979

>I-I c-can post memes too!

So butthurt he made his own edit!

Bwahahahahaha!!

>has ready made copy pasta spam to post on the board

You don't have to get paid to be a shill you laughable faggot

I don't even support trump and I love these topics. Libshits get triggered so hard.

Too close to the truth eh? Getting paid to distract and lie instead of making the world a better place sure is irritating isnt it?

Trump fanboys are really BTFO.
Their president gets beaten everyday lol