Does it make sense that I want to raise my family as Christian even though I'm Atheist and probably will never change...

Does it make sense that I want to raise my family as Christian even though I'm Atheist and probably will never change? I have a nearly 1 year old child and i want her to grow up with proper values and sense of community but i don't think she can get that in the chaos of the real world.

Jesus Christ, just make your own religion where it doesn't have God. Make it embrace science so you're not cucked. Throw out the "turn the other cheek" and "thou shalt not judge" BS and you have an ideology that thrives over the rest.

Sup Forumsacks are hopeless.

>raise kid to be a retard because you don't want her to be a different kind of retard
>either she stays a retard, or finds out you lied to her and goes full SJW daddy issues to piss you off
>yfw even as a devout retard christcuck she would probaby end up marrying a mexican or black guy or end up converting to be a muslim given how cucked christianity is especially with the pope

Ok mr fedora thanks

You're lazy as hell dude, like the rest of pol. You should give up, your daughter is probably already a whore.

Well personally I'm an Agnostic and I do like most of the values Christianity offers and will probably teach them to my children, however I would focus more on common sense, fiscal education, work mentality etc. Them striving to be successful will root out most degenerate things.

is a bit of a fedora tipper post, but he has a point, you shouldn't go far with teaching Christian morals just for the sake of teaching Christian morals.

I'd look at the way Trump raised his kids.

I've had this same thought. It's clear Christian values are a cornerstone of western civilization, but I'm personally not a religious person at all and never will be. I don't have a kid but I'd be unsure how to go about this myself. I'd probably just indirectly instill Christian values without doing the church thing or explaining where exactly this stuff came from.

Me too lad

I can't bring myself to believe in God, yet I read my daughter the gospel. There's some good stories in there and they have historical context, also, there's reference to the bible baked right into English, so it kind of helps understand where we came from. Also, it's easier for these younger kids to believe in heaven rather than they become worm food.

>pot calling the kettle black

All i said is I'm atheist. I don't mind Christians they're fine. Actually i like Christianity. Hardly deserving of a fedora

such a pretty lady.

You and your daughter are and will always be children of the Most High God. Let her know this and know it yourself. God bless you and keep you, user.

Thanks pepsi

>Does it make sense that I want to raise my family as Christian even though I'm Atheist
No

Tfw daughter gets molested by priest.

Yeah, raise her from a christian baseline while making her always feel comfortable to default to Chistian-flavoured agnosticism if she doesn't feel particularly religious as she grows up.

>You're not a whore just because you get gangbanged every weekend, come join our failing religion and remember Jesus forgives and give us money.
>t. Christianity.

>i want her to grow up with proper values and sense of community

You don't need to join a cult for either of those things.

Stop projecting your retarded crap onto your kids and just make sure they don't turn out to be pieces of shit. Is it really that difficult?

lol

Christ, our Queen was beautiful in her youth.

Everything that is wrong is reducible back to treason or cuckoldry so just make those the founding norms of your own religion.

Infidelity? Wrong because cuckoldry.
Beastiality? Wrong because cuckoldry (of men)((you live in a society constructed from man's labour not other animals labour therefore your sex is owed to men or it's cuckoldry)).

etc etc