Toby Maguire's Spider-Man deserves to get the Logan treatment

It doesn't necessarily have to be R rated but I believe his spider-man above garfields deserves a proper finale.Give maguire a few more years to grow and id love for him to play spider-man one last time in a story in a simlar vein to logan an older more grittier peter parker.

I'd love it but it will never happen sadly

If Peter parker is old than he isn't characteristically peter parker anymore

Well, there was Spider-Man: Reign.

>tfw it's already too late

Isn't Sony doing a Venom movie? How's that going to work without Spider-Man? Are they going to cast their own? Can't use Tobey or Holland.

He's too much of a soft spoken faggot to play spider man. And he looks weird.

Raimi is ready

That's the one where MJ died from radioactive semen, right?

Technically they could use Toby. Its seperate from the MCU. and Sony still owns the rights so they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as it doesn't interfaere with the MCU.

Doing an r rated spider-man 4 with Toby could be Sony's trump card. They would gain so much goodwill and even more if they brought back Raimi.

Even has all the characters.
Sandman, Venom, JJJ. Who else am I missing?

yes

I am speaking of that Venom movie coming out. Can't use Tugboat since Spider-Man 3 exists.

>The tentacles dig up Mary Jane's body, and Peter recalls how he accidentally caused her death giving her cancer due to prolonged exposure to the radioactivity in his semen. He was given a choice to stay with her as she died, or attend to gunshots outside. After he returned from the gunfight, Mary Jane had already died, prompting Peter to give up the Spider-Man mantle.
Wow, you were not kidding.

Ether way. in theory nothing is stopping them using the Venom from Spider-Man 3. Topher grace probably signed some sort of multipicture deal. Much like Maguire he deserves a redemption as Venom. I think he had potential but was butchered by the writing. And Maguire could cameo in the Venom movie.

The corpse of doc ock shows up, being used as a puppet by his mechanical arms.

Beauty. Lets fast track this one.

Color me crazy, but this sounds like something raimi would do.

pls no

send this thread to him

it deserves to be made

you could easily get around it by saying it was just prolonged exposure from being so physically close to him for so long

Carnage

We could even have another superpowered loli.

they will never make an R Spider-Man. EVER