twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is none

He's dead Jim

then who is last unite

>Unite the seven
>Only six heroes
Literally who?

Literally Green Lantern.

it's probably GL. this'll be the intro for him.

The fact that they're trying to milk trailer hype this elaborately does not fill me with confidence in the finished product.

It'd be pretty impressive if they kept something like that under wraps.

This is the intro for over half the team. Only DC could pull something like that off.

Snyder Cycle user.

CIA

Pretty much all blockbuster cycle these days, but you know it'll be extra bad for this because Snyder only makes good trailers and if they're trying this hard to ration the trailer welllllll............

Ration the trailer? What? The full trailer comes out tomorrow. It's 2 days of teases you crazy person.

Calling it now.
>regular trailer
>end credits
>JUSTICE LEAGUE
>Batman talking to someone unknown
>"Welcome back, Mr Kent"
Give me some yous and get included in the screencap

Just wait until tomorrow. A sup/gl reveal will be bigger then, than in a little teaser

they're still pretending hes dead and it'll be a shock when he isn't

isn't clark dead?

they buried his body so i dunno how they would retcon that.

supes is gonna be in the trailer, that's for sure

Seven seas idiots

>isn't clark dead?they buried his body

He literally ended the movie waking up from death.
Hell most likely show up later in Justice League.

>he didnt see the dirt rising

well no shit dumbass

Clark, Clark Kent. Everyone at that funeral buried Clark Kent. The paper had Clark's little obit. How is a dead reporter supposed to come back?

obviously Clark as a person is still alive. But his identity is dead. I'm sure they can do it/did it, but i don't really see how they're supposed to bring Clark the farm boy back.

see

Superman is the messiah of Justice League. He won't appear in this one. They're all alone. It's like Christianity in the dark ages after Jesus' crucifiction. They have to fend for themselves. Bruce is the one who witnessed Superman and now has to bring his vision to the rest of the lonesome and outcast.

>teaser for a dead guy
What kind of retard are you?

>yfw Snyder is creating a vast Christian allegory with his vision

>He won't appear in this one.

>implying there's still more than one

There is no part two now user.

Why wasn't this your original post, I can't read your fucking mind over the internet, how the fuck was I supposed to know you were talking specifically about the Clark Kent identity rather than the person? Fucking elaborate, and stop being vague.

>There is no part two now user.

Yes there is, Snyder elaborated that Justice League 1 does not end on a cliffhanger but there will be a Justice LEague 2.

Truly our prophet

These memes will never not be great

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4&feature=youtu.be

Right here

>I posted it again

throw up a lung

Post yfw when just as it seems all hope is lost, Based Supes returns just in time to save the world, to his rousing orchestral theme and the cheers and tears of the audience.

This must have been a long time ago because he's off the project and it's now in limbo.

The moon directly behind his head, like a white halo.

Snyder is enough of a pleb to do it.

>he still rages against Snyder Christ
Accept him as the savior of capeshit.

Cause you say so right? idiot

The mad man has no limits. All the Internet SJWs on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m46s

Holy fuck please Synder

Google it faggot.

we watched the same movie pal it's not fucking difficult to infer jesus

Please return for Justice League, Zimmer.

damn that's a really nice image looks like a painting

He died in BvS.

Yeah the fanbase does really good.

how do people see the movies, hear this and say it sucks and that marvel is better

wtf

really pisses me off desu

We've already established that Marvel has a dedicated paid shitposting squad on social media. It's nothing to get mad over. Life's too short for that. All we can do is appreciate and support good films in an otherwise dying genre.

God, such a kino shot, the shill can say what they want, but nobody can deny that Snyder is a competent director.

Yeah, that's a much more plausible explanation than just that you like a movie that sucks.

Muh electronic droning pump up "music"

Stay mad Marvel friend. You may enjoy your overly over-produced safe trash by Disney. I won't mind that. You can make your own threads regarding that. But truth is that Snyder has made something very unique and bold with BvS. Probably the most bold blockbuster release in decades. If you dislike bold and brave, please ignore BvS. It's not for you. Marvel has what you want. There is something for everyone. No need to be mad.

GREEN LANTERN CONFIRMED

Don't worry
They'll spam it as soon as its out like the good little shills they are
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/844927338240389121

I'm clearly furious.
A Cure For Wellness was "bold and brave"- doesn't make it suck any less.

That girl is cute. Kinda feels funny that she lurks this board.

>pic
unironically fully agree with this poster.

I want her to be my gf. We could watch BvS together and cuddle as we talk about the imagery.

Bump4BigBlue

DC fans believe Martha, WOO LAD Luthor, Doomsday (lol not really), Superman dies in the second movie but not really lol, Batman kills because lol why not, Superheros shouldn't talk in their costumes says Synder = Bold and Brave.

Appreciate the visuals (And pretend to appreciate the religious symbolism even though you're atheist). Thats the only good things you'll get out of the DCEU.

Seems like somebody's got royally buttmad here

A Cure For Wellness was great.

It's Kong

I saw that someone looked at the source code and the last pic is Supes. Not sure if he'll get a teaser though.

Right here buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4

wew lad.
If you aren't capable of deconstructing films enough to tell A Cure for Wellness was shit then maybe being a film buff isn't for you.

stop

Fuck off dude. A Cure For Wellness was objectively aesthetically awesome.

>A person thinks the movie I like is bad. Either:
>A) They're a shill
>B) They're butt-mad
>C̶)̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶

Do you think the sixth spot is the Justice League trailer? WB isn't that retarded are they?

What time tomorrow is the trailer going to drop? Morning probably right?

If by "asthetically" you mean it had great cinematography then you're right.
That alone doesn't make up for all its flaws tho.

Same goes for BvS. Acing one category doesn't give you a pass on the 20 other categories you're judged on.

Yean unlike Civil War which is the perfect movie with zero flaws.

DC REKT

>That alone doesn't make up for all its flaws tho.
What flaws? It told a great baroque horror story.

>Oh no i have no defense of my movie.
>Better bring up Civil War like that has any correlation with my argument.

From my point of view, you're the established paid shitposter. How can people possibly like things that I don't like...

The third act fell apart. It set up a lot of things that never payed off. A lot of things were never explained, and not in an intriguing kind of way, just in a let's-throw-something-else-in-just-for-shits kind of way.
Just as an example, why did all the patients suddenly turn into mind controlled zombies? No set up, no explenation, added nothing to the story, just a gimicky bit of and-then-this-happens bit of story telling.
The movie was filled with shit like that.
If you don't notice that kind of thing I envy you but you are a fucking pleb through and through.

Hes only got 20 mins in the film and fights darkseids lt. thats it. Plus all the fights are away from cities to stop marvelfags crying about death

Bruce "Welcome back mister kent, i thought you were...dead"

Superman "no, I uh.. dodged a bullet on that one"

Warner Bros will release Superman's teaser on Easter, to coincide with the resuurrection of Jesus Christ.

Screencap this.

dubs confirm