Character lives in the U.K

>character lives in the U.K.
>he doesn't go outside to use the outhouse whenever he needs to pee

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-uk-london-latest-treatment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>character lives in the UK
>owns a plastic spoon without a license

What the fuck is this thread supposed to be? What sort of discourse about television and film were you attempting to foster? I fucking hate this place...

inb4 the whole thread fills up with fucking frog images.

I like my outside toilet. Nothing wakes you up quite like a cold poo in December.

>he doesn't have stunted bone development from being squeezed through chimneys in his youth

please leave r******eddit

>character lives in Australia
>doesnt shake his boots out for spiders each time he wants to go out

>no acid on face

>no fun allowed
nigga just close the thread, like for real just turn 360 degrees and walk away

this
i can't believe that vitriolage is a thing now. possibly one of the most fucked ways of hurting someone and it's rife in my country

Sluts deserve it

yeah but it doesn't just happen to slags* it happens to normal blokes who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

> movie happens in GB
> streets aren't at least 75% non-white

do you feel culturally enriched? Diversity is a beautiful thing

>Character lives in Australia
>Doesn't strip the bed to check for spiders before going to sleep

you know most of the time it's white scum doing it, despite it being from in india

From what I understand it's almost exclusively gang members and gang affiliated women it happens to. It's not a terrorist problem like getting run over or blown up, more of a general brown people + no guns problem.

don't you have a scooter gang problem now too?

I unironically do this.

that's only in shitty inner city areas of london
you're wrong buddy, a lot of the time it's scummy white working classes doing it to their exes

Christ, what's it like knowing any day could easily be your last because some little spider nips you in your sleep or something?

>Character lives in France
>Not under a bus

>360 degrees
>walk away
>away

Really faggot? Learn 2 math

ok, chavs + no guns then, my main point still stands

Normal people, middle class office worker, working class tradesman, respectable people basically, don't need to worry

not a bong here. why india? I thought it's more of a pakistani thing

I don't know what shithole part of Australia people are living in where they genuinely have to worry about the wildlife.
t. Sydney suburbs

Is the 360 thing the most precise method to out newfags

Seeing as London is the hot spot, and that there are next to none native whites there, i highly doubt that it's white on white problem
thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-uk-london-latest-treatment/

oh shit, you're right, i just conflated them in my head

and if it is, then well, we could say that multiculturalism has worked, native population have really incorporated those beautiful customs of different cultures

London is about 58% white if you count the anglos and all the other non-Brit whites living there. It's probably higher with the metropolitan area.
Though I really wonder if it's only a brown thing or if whites use acid too.

I live in Sydney and i still check my shoes if ive left em in the backyard. Redbacks are all over the place, and some suburbs will have funnel backs.

>if i'm wrong i'm right and if i'm right i'm right

>Sydney suburbs

t. Muhammad Changopapolous

>89232682
it could probably be decided given borough to borough statistics

they do share border after all, but i don't think that poos would be happy about such a mixup

so, apparently acid attacks are concentrated in north and east London. Any londonfag can say if it's a muslimtown? The borough with the most attacks is Newham, which is 32% muslim in 2011 (so probably much higher now).

Top 10
1 - Newham - 398

2 - Barking & Dagenham - 134

3 - Tower Hamlets - 84

4 - Havering - 81

5 - Redbridge - 64

6 - Hackney - 45

7 - Barnet - 44

8 - Croydon - 42

9 - Ealing - 40

10 - Hillingdon - 36

>be brit
>get disfigured by acid

lol do you really need to ponder it this hard to figure it out? acid attacks are common in muslim countries

Wew lad, caught staight off the boat.

I know, but the other guy is thinking that it's a chav thing now in London. I wonder if there's merit to what he's saying

It sure does leave a sour taste

>movie has multiple women in it
>not even a single foot shot
DROPPED

I've seen people unironically post threads asking us why we hate Tom Cruise.

>scooter gang

is this a real thing? is it as retarded as it sounds?

it is, if you search 'acid attack uk' on google news most of the recent results are white on white crimes

Kek

The difference between the poos and the pakis is about the same as the English and the Scottish. Its big for them but virtually unnoticeable for outsiders.

No, like a moped? Those little 50cc hairdryer mobiles. Not a scooter.

Buttblasted britbong detect. Do ya have toilet loicence m80?

thank god for the british government sanctioned news™ keeping us informed about the white menace

They're more focused on pretending to be a raunchy racist country online while Indonesian sells drugs to their kids on national white guilt day.

okay mate

Scottish people travel well abroad, whereas the English are like an Orc horde. That's pretty much the only difference. Here in Spain, the Scottish all seem to know some Spanish when they come over, the English are rude.

>character lives in america
>is white and has an intact foreskin

dropped, this is just too unrealistic.

So now when i fly to the international plumbing conference i have to take extra baking soda to account not only for muslims throwing acid at me, but also chavs? that sucks

yes pal

Civilized people assume most nations educate their people in english. I guess Spain and Poortugal just can't afford it.

>american character gets shot
>shoot to kill starts playing

tourists=/=lads on tour

>American film
>character takes his socks off when they shower
Do ameriplebs really do this?

wait, what? Who the fuck would take a shower in their socks. Serious answers only

I speak English, idiot. Ugly English dogs are the only mono-lingual Europeans.

Yuropoors

>child is told someone is in heaven now
>"When are they coming back?"

Someone with a veruca?

I'm euro and i'm poor (like literally polish poor) and i have never heard of that

Kuffah slut detected

why would we need to learn some irrelevant brownpeople-speak? you need to speak to us, we dont need to speak to you, cuck

>owns a toothbrush

had to google that. fucking wiki and their big, detailed pictures of every skin disease known to mankind

I learned English from a Scottish English teacher in Madrid. Why are they always Scottish? Is it because the Scottish learn Spanish too?

>character ingests cannabis
>Hallucinations!

>inb4 "WE'RE NOT EUROPEANS REEEEEE"

>mc goes to take a big ol country shit
>He doesn't pee then flush, because if the pee pee mixes with the poo poo he has to walk around the house for a half hour screaming and slapping his thighs

>Outhouse
>Not pissing under the stairs
>Not pissing in the airing cupboard

lmfao

>This is what britbongs actually think
Now I see why the Bexit negotiations are going down the shitter. The absolute state of britbongistan. Cucked by Europe again.

you know as a brit a large majority of people i know are very resentful about this state of affairs. i'd love to learn another language but i don't have nearly the same amount of incentive as someone from a non-english speaking country: learning dutch wouldn't be that hard but unless i moved to the netherlands i'd never use it nor practice it. furthermore, no-one would speak dutch to me in the netherlands because they all speak english to a high level. for that reason, it's annoying being british

Learn Urudu or Punjabi. Will come in handy

Learn it anyway. It's a fun hobby to learn a language. I'm an Englishman who picked Spanish back up after taking it in School years ago. It's very rewarding.

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhaahha so i guess you're trying to say that we're going to be overrun by pakistanis hahahahahhhahhahahhahahhah that's so witty and inventive mate i cannot stop laughing hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha

It's not a British thing, its an English thing. Scots are multi-lingual. The Scots who visit us here in Germany also speak German. They must learn before traveling.

...Well he's not wrong.

That's a suprisingly lame response for a Sup Forums user. Do you deny that speaking in mother tongue of millions of your country's inhabitants could be useful?

he's laughing because he's a paki

>doesn't get stabbed or blowed up by a nail bomb whenever he hoes outside

When I was in Europe on vacation and used the local town Public Showers they had a big sign with bare feet and a line through it
All the men and women in the shower had their socks on
I've noticed this in every Town shower I went too
I decided to pay the extra shower tax in my hotel room to just wash up there instead

i don't actually know any scots but that sounds a bit anecdotal, i would have thought the average scot would be as multilingual as the average english person. still, fair point

>hoes outside
Damn, that's desperate. Most skanks at least have a tent to hoe in.

Poo in loo detected.

to be honest these days I'm more concerned about the amount of Turkish making their way into the country. Fucking Meze restaurants and Turkish barbers opening up everywhere lately.

>character lives in India
>has a bathroom

>Average Scot
>Multilingual
>Not a slobbering smackhead chugging Buckfast & irn bru

Fucking pooinloos, if they'd ever dominate the world, my country will go bankrupt

yeah that's what i'm saying chum just without the racism okay?

now you made me curious, which country?

Whenever I meet English at bars they have no German, also we drink in the street a lot and Scots are way more chill about it. I think they also drink in the street a lot, even though they are not allowed lol.

How many junkies do you reckon travel abroad, genuis? It's accurate, insofar as learning another language is compulsory for us until the age of 16 so more of us will know the basics of Spanish/French/German, etc. My nephew is learning Mandarin. Doesn't happen in England.

England/ France/Sweden/Poland/Germany and Italy
Those are the countries I went too that I used the Town showers