This is actually one of the best space horror movies. No idea why it has shitty ratings

This is actually one of the best space horror movies. No idea why it has shitty ratings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i251IJsxMbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wasn't that great to begin with (hellraiser-lite in space, evil force picking people off one at a time) and audiences living in its respective times didn't exactly know that horror movies would deteriorate in the future so much fucking so that this mediocre film would be considered a nigh-classic later on

studio ruined it by rushing anderson during post production. it still was kino and is now a cult classic. only a faggot like armond would hate it. this movie did hellraiser better than hellraiser did hellraiser, and in space. original cut was supposed to be 2 hours long but the footage was lost. we will never see a directors cut most likely.

Plebs gonna pleb, OP

this tbqhfam

Is this the movie with the cool engine room that's like a giant black ball or some shit?
I do remember really liking that movie.

lol that movie was terrible

It is.

Did anyone else get really good vibes from Morpheus in this? I feel like he played the most assuring, natural leading space captain in history. I was really young, but I remember his presence making me feel like everything was gonna be OK when he's on screen, even though I knew it wasn't. Honestly, my only problem with the film is the young black guy.

Friends told me it really sucks, but I didn't believe them. A spaceship set horror movie, it got to be at least comfy, right? No, it's boring shit from the start to the finish without a single reediming value. Except you may crack a light smile when Sam Neill becomes evil because it really doesn't work. Awful, awful movie.

>nigger comic relief

why

fucking 90s thats why

My only complaint of the movie is the comic relief character that is launched out into open space and somehow fucking comes back and the most critical part of the movie and ruins the moment.

Gotta love cowboy curtis

This movie is amazing. youtube.com/watch?v=i251IJsxMbw

The only good thing about it was Sam Neil's performance and the Hell video.

You should watch Pandorum.

Event Horizon was more of a prototype in comparison.

WHY NOT

Nice photoshop faggot. Sage

>this movie did hellraiser better than hellraiser did hellraiser
Sounds like you're literally a phaggot.

it has the black guy from TSCC

>tfw we will never see the original cut before it got butchered by execs

I like EH, but when I watched it, I couldn't help but feel unsatisfied because it just felt like it was missing content. And then later I find out that there was like an extra 30 minutes or more that got cut. Go figure.

Isn't this movie only popular because of WH40k?

I thought it was ok, nothing special though.

>shit comedic relief
>hammy performances from Neil and Fishbourne
>jump scares out the ass
>shit CGI
>wormhole explained with a pencil through a folded piece of paper
It had good sets and I liked the artificial black hole, but it just isn't very good.

This.
The gore was pretty cool, the set was pretty cool, but too much goofy shit ruined it.