Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero?

archive.is/lCPh5

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

>So, is he still a hero? He never was to me, but this should raise some serious questions for media and all you “patriots” out there continuing to exalt him as one. It also underscores the logic behind Micah Johnson’s motives—assuming we believe what’s been reported of them to be true.

>In a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police already, and when none of the officers are likely to ever be charged with a crime for doing so, Micah Johnson killed five police officers. And one of them was likely a full blown white supremacist. Perhaps unsurprisingly, if someone wants to target white supremacists, starting with cops is a good bet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jessebenn/status/603395336535552000
youtube.com/watch?v=6xpIt9CRr7I
star-telegram.com/news/local/article88815857.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/jessebenn/status/603395336535552000

>Slain Dallas Cop Lorne Ahrens Was a White Nationalist? Why Is the Media Hiding This?
youtube.com/watch?v=6xpIt9CRr7I
*crickets

bump

What could ever drive a man to be filled with such racist hate. It's almost like he had to deal with niggers every day or something.

I don't think that will be a problem anymore. :^)

I don't care even if he was, BLM is a terrorist organization who deserves no sympathy.

Why does being a black supremacist give you universal praise by jewish led companies and the president himself while being a white supremacist makes it ok to be killed?

Why can't we praise the white race in a WHITE COUNTRY???

I'm a #niggermissile now

...Ok? And the entirety of the BLM movement is a black supremacist movement.

Another shit article by the Huffington Rag.

fucking hated this story when it happened and i hate its still now.

The iron cross predates all the shit they mention.

and its also what military badges looked like in the us.

>That is considered white in America
Jesus Christ.

>Might've
Meanwhile, all niggers are criminals yet you call them victims

No shit given, leftards and BLM are scum no debate needed

Marksmanship badges you moron

Nice wife.

Kill all niggers.

Doesn't make killing him right you fucking dindu.

they are still military badges you fucking "moron"

The fucking irony that niggers and their apologists dont understand how this posthumously proves his point...

I really don't understand this. Are they implying his murder was okay in case he was a white supremacist?

Was it just this Micah nigger or were there other shooters???

Oh damn. This is mine. I guess being an NCO makes me a white supremacist.

Pretty much. White guilt being shifted into full swing.

Nigger logic. White cop gets killed by nigger turns out he hates niggers now all the other BLM niggers are trying to turn him into a bad guy.

A nigger resists arrest and attempts to harm and murder police gets himself killed. It's later revealed he's a thug shit head with photos and videos of him harming others as well. HE'S A GOOD BOY DINDUNUFFIN

China, plz nuke.

how disgusting, fucking kikes slandering the dead

HuffPo is such garbage. The two blacks that got shot had long criminal histories, including one who was a convicted pedophile. Their criminal histories never get mentioned, just that he was a good father, going back to school, etc

Fuck it. Just let niggers open fire and cops and see what happens. Seriously, fuck it.

> we are oppressed by racyss
> does stupid shit to make more people hate you

Liberals sure seem to be pushing this idea that murder and violence is ok if the other persons beliefs are determined to be "wrong". Im not sure thats something they want to pursue.

>Might

Wew lad, makes you think, eh?

Insane. What about other 4 cops?

one of them was hispanic.

master race marksmanship reporting in!

"A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two."

What the fuck? Who the fuck cares?

And that's what I'm amazed about too.
These people are vocal minority. What do they think will happen once silent majority grows too tired of their bullshit?

Was it just 1 nigger shooter or multiple????

>America
>White
Don't be silly tulip. America is a brown man's country.

Its only 60% white and will soon be even less so. Based mexicans are doing some awesome cultural enrichment there

More so now

>A mainstream site is actually saying people deserve to be killed for their beliefs

Scary world we live it today.

Why isn't that white? Granted he is probably of eastern European descent. His surname is German. It doesn't mean he isn't ethnically German and Polish perhaps. Who really knows.

Not every single white person looks like a snow nigger and I say that as someone who is a snow nigger themselves. You will know if someone is mixed with spic or nig blood. It shows in the face.

this isn't even a consideration for those types of people.

not really sure how to explain it to you since that kind of thinking must be totally alien to an eastern european.

Our wise founders tried to warn us.

>Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate, than that these people are to be free; nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion have drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. ~Thomas Jefferson

If you have to deal with niggers committing crimes all day how can you not start hating them?

>nigger gets shot after attacking police
>turns out he's a wifebeating criminal
>niggers still hold protests and mock funeral ceremonies because he a gud boy

>cop gets shot by nigger
>he was maybe racist
>whelp he deserved it lol

As long as youre not in the Finnish Air Force

People keep bringing up that niggers killed by police statistic, but how many of those niggers were actually killed by white police officers? Aren't most blacks killed by minority police officers?

he is more of a hero now and R2-Didnu avenged him

Rare?

End times are coming, brother. Hope you're ready when shit really hits the fan.

WAS IT 1 NIGGER SHOOTER OR MULTIPLE??????

They're something around 3x more likely to be killed by a black cop, I believe.

He was a hero.

Til Valhalla

So what if he was a White Supremacist? I suppose they're justified in character assassination when the shoe is on the other foot? The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in modern journalism is astonishing.

>h u f f p o
>u
>f
>f

>p o
>o
strange that you didnt archive that OP.

So getting any European ethnic tattoo is now grounds for being a White supremacist?>

>it's okay to murder cops because you don't agree with them

are we living in the end times Sup Forums? How can they genuinely believe this sort of thing and still claim the moral high ground?

The left wing mindset is incapable of moral integrity. The ends justifies the means always.

You'll never win by trying to challenge them morally.

What will happen?

Your information gets leaked on to the internet, don't have information in the internet? You're family members probably do, they'll get to you through them. They contact your job, your friends, etc. You'll get fired and ostracised from society for being "racist", or "sexist".

The silent majority is becoming the silent minority though, the surging population of millennials, especially the mud underman population, fully supports all that safe space, diversity training feminist faggotry their kike masters have been pouring down their throats for the past few decades.

>a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police

police don't keep these records

also lets hear how many whites have been shot this year

>white supremacist dies in attempt to protect black protesters

doesn't that make his death even more impactful?

No, he was clearly there to intimidate and maybe even murder the poor innocent black youths there to protest their fallen comrade you Nazi

Probably. Since you like... expect your subordinates to do stuff.

>Next, the Crusaders’ Shield tattoo. Again, by itself this might just be the mark of a hyper-masculine Christian, who believes his faith shields him from evil in some sort of ongoing biblical conflict.

The fucking cognitive dissonance in this one statement. This same person would undoubtedly say slights against Islam are a massive issue, but smugly shitting on men and Christian beliefs just comes naturally. All while disrespecting a dead man who was killed by a feral nigger. I swear this era can only end in war. There is no other way.

RWDS 5/11/2016

Jesse Benn is 5ft 4 inches.

Yep. I am getting a gun soon. I am ready to kill. Blood is going to be shed and it has to be sadly. This world can fucking do without us, but for now we are here. Time to make it a good place to live.

>bootlicker
>memes

they're not even trying anymore

RWDS 5/11/2016 bb

Is this where the man lost?

Of course it is. It's a means to oppress and finally upend white people. Soros is behind it.

The Russian Jewish Oligarchs supported the feminist and hippie movement and now it's black lives matters.

"He had bad opinions. Was it really bad that he was assassinated by a nigger?"

not sure

> assuming we believe what’s been reported of them to be true.
I'm going to assume what you are reporting to be false.

A lot of combat vets and cops are really into the 3 percenter, Valhalla and patriot shit which is totally fine by me.

This man might have been a bit edgy on kikebook but he was no white supremacist, might of been a realist about race considering he was a cop in Louisiana and spent some with the sheriffs in LA.

This is a smear campaign by the cowardly left trying to save face after on of their dindus murdered a cop in the line, disgusting really

His name is Ballsack Shredder.

It doesn't matter what he was.

He did his job and he did it well.

He did it so well that it took a Jewish Grand Wizard, a Black Sniper, and Black Antifa to end his glorious career.

Look who the author is.

The same guy who told everyone to Kill Trump.

Is Jesse Benn a Jewish Supremacist?

I found an image of a six-pointed star, a symbol used by the ZioBolsheviks, on his facebook. On his news website, he personally wrote about "white supremacists", referring to the "white conspiracy", a popular theme among Jewish Supremacists.

Hahaha. Shit. I waited five minutes for that pic to load to see nothing....nothing. A shitty tattoo and a RPG drawing.

Fuck off.

Smearing a dead cop.

What could possibly go wrong?

After I get this can I Prestige?

REMINDER

THE "WHITE SUPREMACIST" COP DIED SAVING THE LIFE OF A BLACK WOMEN.

HERE'S HER TESTIMONY.

star-telegram.com/news/local/article88815857.html
TELL ALL RACE BAITERS AND PROFESSIONAL AGITATORS TO KEK OFF

>Anti-defamation league
>Iron cross is a hate symbol
These guys get me every time.

Why haven't they been branded a hate group yet?

So? Aren't blm black supremacists?

racial pride is okay unless you are white

Why haven't the Jews called themselves a Hate Group yet?

Find out next time!

Black Terrorists.

t. Tyrone Lopez

Shut the fuck up you boot piece of shit. Retards can get rifle expert without trying.

as an Asatruar and proud American from and Norwegian, this is fucking retarded.

>still a hero

More than that.
He was proven correct.

What the fuck? The Iron Cross showed valor, basically the equivalent of our Medal of Honor.

Is the ADL fucking stupid?