> Amélie
> Don Jon [2013]
> Die Welle AKA The Wave [2008]
> In Bruges [2008]
> Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [2005]

>Lost in Translation
>Jackie
>Goodfellas

Damn nigga, how do you even watch movies if you are too retarded to sit down for 90 minutes?

Turin Horse
Mr nobody

Most of them I finished since then, but:

UHF, although more because I fell asleep and forgot about it for awhile. Finished it up back in January.

Slumdog Millionaire: Subs were literally a minute behind during critical scenes on my version. Didn't fix it until last week (Movie was kind of a piece of shit)

The Neon Demon (Got bored while watching it and other stuff was going on at the time. Will probably finish it this weekend)

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Got half way through and shut it off. Will never finish it, was that bad).

anything I catch on tv is too easy to just tune out of and drop.

every commercial break is like a check in to see how committed you actually are.

I couldn't get through The Room. that is straight up schmaltzy trash.

>Subs were literally a minute behind during critical scenes on my version
uhh, you do know how easy that is to re-sync in vlc, right?

press G to speed them up
press H to delay them

Was using Plex (Use it as a media server). That and the version I downloaded had fansubs that were pretty inaccurate anyway. Was more my laziness then anything.

Under the Skin. Best nights sleep I've ever had. Terrible flick though

Edge of Darkness (2010)
But that's because I got a phone call and I needed to go to the hospital because my grandma had just died.

I do watch 2-3 movies each day, I have to be careful with my time. I need to come here afterwards to shitpost about them.

Oh, I usually always finish a movie unless something comes up physically. Although I've never finished Scar Face, even though I love De Palma, I watched it late at night and ended up falling asleep both times only to wake up to Pacino shooting people at the end.

So it's maybe like 1 out of 50 times I must give up.

Understand, watch Obsession.

Why can't you finish the movies? Is it the subject matter, or the way they are shot. You seem like you watch a lot. Got any recommendations for this weekend? I need some thrillers, possibly, sexual

The fact that you have a list of all the films you have stopped midway is astonishing.

So user which mental disorder do you have, ADD or actual mental retardation?

Mostly it is due to the executions of an idea that is poorly done. I see a trend that with mudane fairly boring everyday problem-issues kinda movies I have a hard time being on the edge of my seat. I always want something more twisted/dark or weird in a good way.

None, was just browsing my ratings at Letterboxd and looked at the bottom. Then I felt like sharing it because they are some weird ones in there.

RECOMMEND SOME MOVIES FAGGIT! Don't you fucking ignore me you little self absorbed shit.
>Letterbox

That figures you dirty little monkey shine.

What didn't you like about Amélie? What about Irréversible?

Also, did you watch them in their original French?

Fucking hella nigger. Some of my all-time favorites are The Hunt with Mads, Whiplash, Coherence, Martyrs, etc.

Belle du jour

No Repulsion was fantastic!

Repulsion was, Belle du jour wasn't