Is anyone else here tired of the "Black Lives Matter" movement?

Is anyone else here tired of the "Black Lives Matter" movement?

((General Black People Hate Thread))

Any stories you'd like to share with us why you also dislike the Nigro race?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/12/stolen-guns-would-have-targeted-officers-in-baton-rouge-investigators-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are kind of admirable in a way, they get to be domestic terrorists and do whatever they want and no one can stop them because everyone is afraid of being labelled a racist.

I mean their critics won't even say they are wrong, they just say "all lives matter".

I am.
> black people hate thread

Are you 12?

No, I just dislike Niggers.

Iv lived around them before, and I have nothing good to say about them.

Wait.. Are you a shitskin behind a key borde??

Nigs from the Caribbean are different from the American niggers... I've found that they don't like to be associated with American blacks because they are lazy and just want everything handed to them.

t. guy that works with a lot of Caribbeans

kys

So there is a shitskin in my thread?

Fuck outta my thread filthy Nigro.

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

Where we cannot speak out against Muslims for fear of being cast as xenophobic.

You cannot speak out against BLM for fear of being labeled racist.

However, I've noticed this has changed slightly recently. I'm hoping it's catching fire.

Yes, I wish their intelligence were far more motile, to see passed the bullshit string pulling by the dems. You forget to feel bad for them for being so fucking gullible and stupid,, when you rage about it.

>are you 12

are you know where internet place you am currently?

imbecile.

Good, we have a BLM thread going.

Listen, I want to go to one of their events dressed as Moon Man. I know I'm going to be recorded. The issue is that I can't disguise my voice, and it's very recognizable.

Any ideas?

Organized part of BLM looks divided. In Memphis chapter you got Frank Gottie saying "they're killing us and we're killing each other" and calling the protest a success because they worked with the police. In Inglewood some chapter leader was yelling Marxist rhetoric in a megaphone saying they need a "revolution" and to "Overthrow this system."

As a conspiritard I gotta assume some parts are infiltrated by KGB and others by FBI. But either way it's hard to pin down the organization.

You'll probably die, but you'll die an Honorable death, Moon Man be with you.

Whats everyones favourite ice-scream? Mines Golden Gaytime

I'm like Othello. I care more about my reputation than my life. I don't want people to know it was me in the video, y'know?

God damn it leaf stop caring about wild animals

back to LeReddit

You can buy a voice changer on Amazon then try fitting it into a moon man mask, moon mans heads seems to be pretty large so you probably won't have an issue stuffing a voice changer in there.

You should probably also invest in a bullet proof jacket.

I just don't get why everyone is pandering to such a small percentage of the population.

Black people are like thorns in your back yard.

They may not be everywhere.. But when you step on one..

In a manner of speaking yes.
I just hate how the black lives matter movement gets abbreviated BLM

When BLM is reserved for the other terrorist organization: The Bureau Of Land Management

#ClivenBundy
#LavoyFinicum
#BurnsOregon
#ShotHeardAroundTheWorld

I'm glad to see it's making a difference. It's addressing some really obvious biases in the US that need correcting:
- the police are disproportionately white
- many police are also prejudiced (because often undereducated / not sufficiently aware of race politics / from ethnically rival working-class groups)
- there's too much violence against black people by the police in the US
- there's too much impunity for police who carry out violent acts against black people (code of silence / in-house management of disciplinary issues)
- there's too much bias against black people in policing in general
- there's too much bias against black people in sentencing (like at the disproportionately high sentences of black people and the high numbers of black people in prisons)
- there's egregious bias against black people in the use of the death penalty
- there's too much economic and cultural segregation to the disadvantage of black people
- the legacy of slavery lives long in the US
- the legacy of prior traumas (such as the Middle Passage) lives long in the US too
- the Civil Rights movement only made moderate steps forward (we no longer have formal segregation on buses, for instance).

All these points are true and undeniable. These are why we need an activist movement to hasten change and make ignorant white people more aware of their own prejudices and the ways their society promotes division and hatred.

Try to prove me wrong, if you dare.

The old gods will protect the white peoplle in coming chimpouts! Tyr give us strength

Few people care about being labeled racist. What we are afraid of is losing our jobs because some niggers called us raycis.

Niggers are the worst.

There is very little organization because they are niggers.

>is a site comprised of white alt-righters tired of a left wing movement that hates white people?

HUH I'M REALLY BEING MADE TO THINK HERE

I'm going to sum up your post in 4 words.. Watch me

>I'm
>A
>Fucking
>Nigger

Just because you like the fact it's >Changing< something doesn't mean it's for the best, just like extreme terrorist attacks. It's not always for the best..

And white people dont need a fucking education to hate black people, it's really fucking simple, for the complex or the lame, Black people are animals and nothing more most of the time.

Now get the fuck out of here with your bait

>blacks complain about racism
>start acting like literal monkeys proving every fucking black stereotype there is
>whites become more racist
>niggers cry harder
All of the SJW bullshit is self-fulfilling prophecy because of how fucking extreme, fascist and retarded they are.
It's really entertaining to watch, fortunately the western trends arrive here late and always last only fraction of the time they do in west.

This. Back in 50's america if you acted a bad way you only made the stereotype true in the eyes of the people. Nowadays with everything handed you can act like the stereotype and get off scott free.

*cough* george soros funding *cough*

Were not entirely white nor are we entirely alt right get your facts straight. We have posts from all over the world and its almost mathematically impossible for EVERY POSTER to br white and alt right. Plus this is a BOARD on the site. Not THE site.

So you're not so good at refutation or rebuttal? Is it because you were the poor student at school with ADHD who always sat at the back of the class, scratch-and-sniffing your ass? Or is it just simply autism? You can be honest. We're a supportive community.

>work in pawn shop
>don't accept unsellable garbage
>get called racist
>tell 'em it's not my problem and thet can leave
>witness chimpout
>boss just laughs with me afterwards

God bless America.

I'm starting to get very tired of all their bullshit. They are being shoved in everywhere. Movies, TV shows, and most forms of media. They cry and complain until some eventually bends over for them. And where I live, they just keep on spreading. Once decent neighborhoods are turning into crime infested ghettos.

I don't consider myself racist, but I just want to move somewhere without blacks and muslims. But they just keep on spreading, and if anyone dares talk about it they get public lynched.

I don't even know if your joking or being serious. Iv stated my point and then you throw some more insults my way without really anything else to say.. Assuming I struck a nerve?

I don't really care if I triggerd you or not, in my eyes you're such farm equipment.

The Soon the U.S will call out niggers and put an end to this BLM movement and Sjw's such as your self.

And if you couldn't find the exist to this thread there is a tiny red x on the top left of your screen.

>Exit

My bad, typing on an IPhone isn't easy.

Have a good day)

BLM just like money matters. Whites lives 1 dollar. Chinks .75 cents. Mexicans .50 cents, Naggers .05 cents. All lives kinda matter.

The brutality those niggers would have faced at the hands of their African brethren would have been much worse. They were criminals who would have been executed or enslaved by other blacks.

It offends your sensibilities but you have to ask, what would make decent hardworking white Christians think it's okay to treat people this way? Start with the fact that it would have been worse if they didn't.

And The Free Market

Segregation was a thing back in old america for a reason.

If Obama stays in due to martial law or if shillary gets elected this shit will only continue.

Good idea. Can any anons recommend a specific voice changer?

The other day I was talking with a black co-worker and the topic of Hitler came up. He said that he was wrong about whites being supreme and that science said blacks were the true master race. I asked him why he thought that and he said that African genes are dominant and are stronger than recessive white ones. I tried explaining to him that "dominant" was simply a term used to describe the frequency in which it occurs, and has nothing to do with the practicality of the trait itself. I told him that many dominant genes like sickle cell anemia are actually harmful, but he just ignored it and started rambling about how blacks are stronger and that's why white people in the media keep trying to reinstitute slavery. He said it won't be brought back as long as the black community is smart enough to vote against racists like Trump. I told him that nobody is out to get black people and that most black homicides are committed by other blacks. At this point he just started shaking his head and repeating "nope, nope, nope" until I finished my sentence. Just as I was about to continue, he pretended not to hear me, waved at some imaginary person down the hall and left. Haven't talked to him since.

I understand. Typing when your mind is raging, your fingers flying, and your butt screaming can be very challenging, even for someone without an autism spectrum or BPD diagnosis. Fortunately, I can provide you with some assistance (attached). Just sit in a darkened, quiet room for a while and focus on your breathing. Try thinking especially about the people in the world who love you. In lieu of that, you can reflect on the puppy you had as a child but died through neglect. Everything will eventually be ok.

Well I can't argue with you anymore, not with those numbers.

>there's too much violence against black people by the police in the US

Maybe because cops are almost 20 times as likely to be killed by a nigger than an unarmed nigger has of getting killed by a cop.

Go suck start a shotgun.

Thus happened on one of the pawn shop reality shows. I think the one on Detroit. Go figure. It was fucking hilarious

Joking aside, I'm
Actually confused why you're even arguing with me..?
If you're a shitskin then it makes since because you're just triggerd then, but if you're white.. Then you must be some kinda jew or some sort, who knows..

Kinda tired of talking to you, you're trying to act all calm and collected, but the fact you came on this thread stating a ridiculous opinion, it just makes me think you're a shitskin behind a keyborde who pulled all his Info off google with even seeing if it really makes any since.

Also buy a large ballistic helmet. With a lunar head that size, it is a vital organ that makes for an easy target.

Honest answer: I'm an Australian living in the US and think this country has fucked race relations. White people need to do a lot to sop making shit worse. Black people need more activism and rights to overcome fucking obvious disadvantage. The worst way in the world to respond is to say "but I encountered a black dude one day and he wasn't very nice and used ebonics, so now I'm a ball of incandescent rage." Racism and real, obvious, and worth fixing so America can be a better country.

I own a thrift store and blacks keep trying to steal shit! I HAD TO PUT THOSE MAGNETIC TAGS AND THEIF ALARM! My 2 employees are annoyed by attempted theft to. At least I can't get fired because I own the damn place.

I really wished I was living life in the 1950s. Blacks kept to themselves for the most part, and knew better than to act up. But now, they just keep on taking and taking. And if you try to stop them everyone calls you racist.

Fuck off nigger.
Half of your points need sources, and the other half are an SJW cry to legislate away negative thoughts and feelings towards coons, caused by the ridiculous behavior of the jiggaboos themselves. Get fucked Tyronavarious

>implying

they are redpilling more normies than you faggots could ever hope to do

>I'm an Australian living in the US
Mystery solved.

Aussies' shitposting abilities go to shit outside of their own borders. Who would've thought?

You better start getting racist or some nig is gonna culturally enrich the shit out of you and your family.

Around blacks never relax and stay armed.

The Civil Rights Movement in the 1960's doomed us all desu.

We were doomed as soon as we let kikes in

black childeren look like pitbull puppies, thats the only good thing I can say about blacks.

Kill yourself.
I mean it.

>lets have a baby, raise him on crack cocaine and gunpowder and protest white people when he gets killed while resisting arrest like we taught him to do

#BLM in a nut shell

>black childeren look like pitbull puppies
Funny, just the other day I was saying pitbull puppies look like tar babies

82% 97% 92%
these numbers cannot be real

Nah the 1960s showed us some of the best in black Americans (MLK). It was the one time when blacks could actually provide a reasonable argument that they were being treated unfairly and achieved nationwide change because they did it NONVIOLENTLY.

What the Black Community desperately needs is a new Martin Luther King Jr.

He never said kill whitey.
He never said blacks need vengeance.
He preached brotherhood and unity among blacks and whites, and he made blacks step up their game by being peaceful people who had simple, reasonable demands.

And everything a black person says they ought to seek justice the way Malcolm X did, I ask them, who is credited with the Civil Rights Movement? Malcolm X or MLK?

The kikes are not immortal. They would like us to think they are.

If we expose the kikes and their tricks we can overthrow them.

The CIA started the black family unit damage so lyndon B Johnson could swoop in with a welfare state and ensure most if not all blacks vote Democrat so the welfare checks keep coming in.

They ARE victims but they refuse to dig deep enough to actually solve their problems.

g a s t h e k i k e s r a c e w a r n o w

I disagree. They are only victims of their own stupidity.

I don't give a fuck about Nigros, Jews, and all that shit, if it's not a matter of law. I mean, everybody should be able to hate anybody and that's not a fucking crime, deal with it. It's just a bunch of words, I'm hurting your feelings not your freedom of speech, as a lot of people do instead.
We are going to sink in a fucking mass civil war of races that do not exist, and if they do, well everybody should mind his business, police should do his job right, the law should rule and if we still hate each other, good, but let's not kill each other for stupid pride reasons, on both sides.

>If we expose the kikes and their tricks we can overthrow them.
The problem is, in a generation people in general will fail to recognize a new round of kike fuckery. The final solution would have to be a constant campaign of anti-jew propaganda past on for a century or 5, on a level that would make Goebbels blush. Probably need to fire up the ovens as well.

general reminder that bjm was funded at one point by george sorros

woah, look at this fingers, it's the classic m for mason. Holy shit wtf, he claimed not be affiliated. What did hitler mean by this?

Muslims>negros

Verbal takedown 2k16

Yes but that's like saying getting pissed on > getting shit on

Sure it's true, but you still aren't winning.

haha, i ment blm

everyone not born into wealth is a victim. Everyones a victim until they learn personal responsibility and respect.

#BLM are immature millennials that needs to grow the fuck up. If they spent a fraction of the time working and becoming part of the system so it reflects their ideals rather than throwing temper tantrums, this world would be a much much much better place.

When the black family unit was strong during Segregation it was because the blacks actually had to work and do the normie thing of living. They have been slammed into a cycle they themselves will rarely ever get out of. They pretty much don't want out of this cycle either way.

This is implying there aren't higher ups pulling the strings CAUSING this purposely.

The new generation is fucked, yeah. But once they take the redpill they will know the truth. This upcoming civil war between the races and governments will let us rebuild of we win.

Especially the ones from my country, people in here don't want to be identified as blacks, they will deny their black ancestry and instead claim to have Spanish and taino ancestry.

>Malcolm X
>NOI
>KANGZ

You think that was a verbal takedown?
You do know he's an Australian supporting nigger lover Right?

You haven't been here very long have you?

I merely thought it was articulate lingual attack. I hate niggers as much as any decent white American does.

>be security guard in st louis
>see multiple chimpouts per week

>be 16
>get brought to a shady party
>3 dindu's there
>they follow me and my friend walking "home" aka felt afraid as fuck and left
>beat us up and rob us
>call cops/parents 4am
>they catch dindus
>have to go to court and testify bc "dindu nuffin"
>lock them up for 8 years

The problem with muslims is they won't be happy unless they rule it ALL. Biggers just want to chimp out in their own spots.

George soros touches almost everything in the globalist scheme. I'm pretty sure blm "activists" are getting paid $16/hr for this. If anything will make niggers chimp out its free money.

Yes they need to grow up. But they are merely pawns in a bigger scheme. We've seen this cycle since the CIA introduction of drugs into their families and the blacks have very little will or reason to break free of this cycle without looking at the bigger political picture. Hell were basically trying to red pill a bunch of people who have every reason and prejudgement to STAY blue pilled.

Carry on, didn't know you where on our side, I thought you where trying to support him or something. Sorry about that.

? Question

How effective would a French style policy be in removing American racial divisions? Isn't France barred from collecting racial data, so no affirmative action or diversity policy outside of religion? Would mean no racial data on "police brutality" and could be sold to SJWs as "moving beyond race."

Just saw this posted on my kikebook, pretty much all the comments are about how the guy in pic related is an uncle Tom and that black people need to reniggerize.

>cops wearing blue jeans
Pic is bullshit

More than 90% of the posters would qualify as white in a police report.

90% of the posters here are right wingers. You can't argue that.

You good man

Not to mention they're pretty ready to believe the dumb, fabricated bullshit that fits their narratIve, just so they can justify chimping out.

It is too late for that, you can't implement laïcité and ethnical blindness like that in the blink of an eye.

By the way it does not change the crybullies, they will just find something other to cry.
The fact we don't have ethnic statistics makes the white genocide even easier by the way.

send it faggot!

Why do whites not react to this race war provoking shit? foxnews.com/us/2016/07/12/stolen-guns-would-have-targeted-officers-in-baton-rouge-investigators-say.html this is just one example

Ok regardless of that statistic why isn't there more people of the left leaning side flocking in here and debating us? Is it because when people talk about Sup Forums they bring up only Sup Forums and /r9k/ because it's designated shitting boards? Or because they realize that if people went to Sup Forums they would just get red pilled on everything and know the truth?

>((General Black People Hate Thread))

Please stop, don't compare me with those idiots that have an IQ lower than 60.

No, it will probably be like in Norway where they don't want to give out the data because it might lead to racism. Witch only lead to people knowing immigrants and non-white is a criminal element (rapes, thievery, etc.) and drain on society we just don't know how big a drain they actually are.

>I'm Australian

And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how you shoot your self in the foot.

>the truth happens to fit perfectly with my political agenda

wew

>send it faggot!
I sent it weeks ago, check the "twat" button in the pic, it's in mid send. Naturally that account was blocked 6 seconds later. Not even sure why a capped it, must have been for a /pol hate thread

Yes. Back in the day they would've hung for that, which is why they never would've done it in the first place. Now they do 8 years of fun time at the pen with all there homies.