Explain to people how pokemon GO is a CIA plot

>explain to people how pokemon GO is a CIA plot
>"lol that's just a crazy conspiracy dude"
>no, you can literally confirm it yourself with 1 simple google search that it is directly funded by the CIA through John Hanke
>"no that info is wrong lol, it's all a lie"

The globalists have already won. They don't even have to hide their conspiracies anymore. It is LITERALLY RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING OPEN that this pokemon is a CIA operation (almost certainly for gathering data on populations/tracking, and also high quality footage/photo of any location they like at any time they like been as they control where the pokemon are), and people are still fucking ignorant and won't believe it. It's not even a fucking conspiracy, it's RIGHT THERE.

What can we even do at this point when people are this fucking stupid/ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?hl=en-AU&&q=cia john hanke
youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4
youtube.com/watch?v=bMd0kSWYfks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brave New World and 1984 are both real.

This is awful.

K.

>gathering data on populations/tracking, and also high quality footage/photo of any location they like

They were doing this for like a decade now.
They dont need pokemon GO to do that

>We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties.
>We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties.

Oh, please tell me of this other app, directly funded by the CIA, which has users point their camera at a location/area of the apps choice.

I'm sure you'll deliver...

it's right there!
>no link
>no data
>no proof

good argument lad

>absolutely subversive.png

I grow tired oh so tired.

Hello obvious shill, hope you enjoy burning in hell forever for your crimes against mankind.

>Forgetting about the NSA

Just let them use the App, If they aren't smart enough to figure shit by themselves let them be.

People will always be stupid an ignorant, you'll not change that.

Ingress is the game Pokemon Go is created after. So Ingress you fucking leaf.

Nigger if you show them infowars shit they'll never believe it. You have to present at least semi-reliable sources.

Ingress was never even 1/100th as popular as pokemon is and the app doesn't even have camera permission.

Fuck off and burn in hell forever kike.

cell phones
Public space cameras (They are even in street lamps)
Your own computer ( there is installed back door for gov inside them )
credit card
Licence plate readers
Social media
Photographic ID
satellites
They dont need APP to spy on you.

>paranoid Manichean worldview
convinced me there, I'll confront the shadow peopple and gangstalkers now

Pic ralated look at his webcam

>I'm a stupid slav who cannot read or is a shill pretending to be stupid

Another terrible post by slovakia.

ficki ficki

Oh no, the CIA is tricking us into pointing our cameras at public streets and landmarks!!!!!!

You don't immediately put all your eggs in one basket. Ingress was a test, a rehearsal.

Le They Are Watching Me Meme

What makes you think you are interesting enough for anyone to care where you are or what you're doing?

You ALWAYS know that you are correct about something on Sup Forums when the thread is immediately flooded by blatant shills.

Just read the replies so far. 100% confirmation that this is true, far too obvious shilling.

Just cover that camera when not used. App will still work showing pokemon on black screen.

All I am saying is that it doesnt matter if some app is founded by CIA, they will find you either way

>Gave you another app that does what Pokemon Go does
>IT WASNT EVEM LIKE POPULAR OK POKEMON IS MORE YOU CANT GIVE ME THAT AS WHAT I ASKED FOR IM A FUCKING RETARD OK

Forgot kek

CIA pls go

>Gave you another app that does what Pokemon Go does

No you didn't, I even clearly stated why the app you gave does NOT do what pokemon does.

Bye bye shill, into the filter you go. Enjoy burning in hell forever.

btw, we can all agree Pokemon Go is not in Europe yet because CIA & Google can't freely do whatever they want in the EU, so they are being tricky about how get into and still spying on us?

>I can't handle arguements

Are you apart of BLM?

Not an argument

Can we can also agree that Tapas are the best food ever created by man.

>The globalists have already won.

This is the hard truth.

They'll get their way all the way up until Christ returns.

How much they pay you for shilling ?

>CIA then:
Taking pictures of malls and monuments gets you arrested and water boarded
>CIA now:
Encourages groups of healthy, white goys to gather around easily bombed landmarks

When did our government turn on us?

google.com.au/search?hl=en-AU&&q=cia john hanke

Hmm

No surely it is a co-incidence.

CIA pls go

Who needs arguments when you can S H I T P O S T ? =D

Nobody gives a shit fuck off

Enough to satisfy your moms shopping addiction in exchange for her to sit on my face

Gotta BUY it!

youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4

Anyone who is going to give a third party complete access to their gmail account, will turn on their geolocation AND share it with said app, probably isn't too fucking concerned about it.

How much incense do you really think is going to be set off at Defcon?

Normie app, normie problems. To me it sounds like a great alibi. . .no officer you can tell from my Pokemon GO profile that I was no where close to the crime scene.

>tfw you will probably see a ruling on the admissibility of Pokemon GO data in your lifetime

Sigh.

changed my mind

CIA u can stay

>Playing a Pokemon game after 10 years old
>Not location spoofing if you do play it.

You do it to yourself

BASEMENT DWELLING SHUTINS DETECTED

Literally the only thing keeping us from a absolute globalist society is history which is next to impossible to change because you cant copypasta billions of textbooks, but you can forget they even exist.

So I say, we're already a globalist society, the impending happening has already happened.

What do we do from here? Cling on to our culture, our hilarious racism and keep ourselves divided? Or do we unite as one globalist nation pretending to be many countries with many ideas when we've already reached a consensus.

You are never interesting until you become interesting. Anyone can be the target of an investigation a week from now.

>his laptop is different colors here
>MUST BE TAPE

changed my mind again

CIA pls go

You like old women ?

Yeah man I bet the cia really cares about people playing pokemon.

You cannot become interesting without leaving the fap machine

The fucking globalist CHICKEN NECKED BASTARDS are winning

I'm tired of their CRAP and their CANCER, Bill Gates is a chicken necked demonic elf from hell

THESE CHICKEN-NECKED NELLIES ARE SCUM

>mfw my irrelevant country was one of the first 3 countries where this was released

Wtf. Why here of a places?

not a denial

Not really, but I make an exception for your moms sweet ass

Wew lad

>you can literally confirm it yourself with 1 simple google search

>doesn't post any proof
>has no links outside of screencaps of shitty fucking infowars
>is probably retarded

OP is indeed a fag

>a CIA plot

They can already access your cell phones camera and location through other means.

Well, you are making my mother happy so its good I guess.

That's Nintendo's release plan, Nintendo considers Australia to be part of the NoA market and releases here at the same time as NoA.

Remarkably it's not a conspiracy, it's just a bureaucracy.

Earliest time zone

Not vidya

Another person missing the point or a shill.

They can pick exactly where they want you to use your camera with this. They want footage of X building throughout the day, put a pokemon near it.

>People who play Pokey's mom are Idiots
Wow. Really makes you think.

Gee, if only there were a way to find out!
>Apple Macbook
None with a black square where the microphone is. SHILL

MacBooks are all the same you autist, the fact that something is covering the areas where the mic and webcam lense is pretty indicative that he is trying to limit their operation.

>Pokemon GO
>Pokemon Global Operations
yfw

Yes you can, I'm not saying pkmn go is a cia plot but what you said was pretty dumb.

fuck off kike

GUYS ZAPDOS JUST APPEARED AT THE CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS MEMORIAL IN CHARLESTON

Not an argument

not a denial

99.9999% of the people debating this are beta man children that are in their mid to late 30s who are unemployed neets that still live at home. Why the fuck would the cia waste time and money to monitor their non existent movement and activity within society?

Stefan Molyneux when did you start working for the CIA?

Jewish is the only one that counts. Hebrew is the first human language.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
K

>normies dont really give a shit about Pokemon for about 15 years
>all go insane over it when they get the possiblity to ruin their privacy while playing a shitty version of Pokemon

WHY are people so stupid, holy shit.
You could go outside and trade Pokemon since the 90s for fucks sake.

People already swallowed this pill with social media. It's an accepted part of our society now.

>Why the fuck would the cia waste time and money to monitor their non existent movement and activity within society?
Because it is not that they are doing.

not from sydney

Alpha man child in his EARLY thirties here, and an unemployed neet in GOVERNMENT HOUSING, thank you!

... I don't actually have Pokemon GO since it won't run on my nokia 3310

You win this round.

You're joking, right? Pokemon has remained popular since its release.

Dont care

What makes this any different than people already taking selfies every 5 minutes relaying their location on social media?

what i could find in 5 minutes:

-Pokemon Go is developed by Niantic, Inc
-Niantics CEO is John Hanke
-John Hank founded Keyhole, Inc in 2001 before it was bought by Google in 2004
-Keyhole, Inc. was given venture capital by In-Q-Tel
-In-Q-Tel is a C.I.A. Technology research and Venture capital front

All of that information was available via direct Wikipedia links, so further research will result in way more and better information.

Because this can control WHERE you take those photos by choosing where to spawn pokemon

>2012+4
>using a cell phone

GOOD GOY

I bet you use the Internet too

Came to the thread in hope of a link to whatever the fuck OP is talking about. Thoroughly disappointed.
Why is it that people go to the bother of starting a thread about something, but don't post a link to what they're talking about? Surely if the thread is entirely based on a particular claim, that you could at least go to the highly strenuous effort of copying and pasting a fucking link to some evidence.

Moving people around like sheep
>look goy, a rare pokeyman on that lbgtbbq pride truck

Really makes me think...

That also means Ghost in the Shell will be real too.

this makes sense since

>control
Like Chernobyl's nuclear reactor?

Not every single one is manually placed you blithering mong.

I'm curious how this is bad. Seriously, why does it matter?

I'm saying that it's obvious that they don't do it manually and that it's all automated. Which is why there's spots in the middle of the ocean and not the Big Ben.

In fact, if they were to deliberately put a rare pokemon at a popular spot, it would create chaos and mayhem, and I'm sure you'll realize that companies don't want that attributed to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=bMd0kSWYfks

read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go
then en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
then en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke
then en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
finally en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

tldr: pokemongo is literally a cia plot

do you want to give that much of your online privacy to a company which CEO has ties to the CIA, an agency not exactly known for their ethical behavior.