Help Me

Please help me. The illuminati are using me as experiment.

On may 20 2013 they did something to me.
My right brain side is tired while my left brainside is awake.

>wake me up inside
can't wake up

G R A S S H O P P E R

Break out of it. Don't want to see you on the news. My favorite shows are not gonna air.

Fuck.

Snap, snap, snap out of it.

Go into the nether. The rabbits will pull the worms out.

Don't need crazy white boi going crazy

Drink a gallon of bleach, it'll wake the right side up

> awwww yeauhhhhh

See a psychiatrist, you're probably suffering from schizophrenia.

Jerk off with your left hand

Catie still loves you. Speak to her.

You best be trolling. She doesnt even know me.

dear fucking god, why are you so ugly

Why the fuck do Germans have such recognizable "beta" features? It's disturbing.

When I saw OP pic in the catalog I thought this guy must be German and surprise surprise he is. It's not the first time I have been able to accurately guess this shit.

Must be slav rape babies. I hate my race. Always these disgusting puffy cheeks.

>grandpapa was a slav: the mug

I'd like to call you Hanz, but it looks like the entire russian military took a turn with your family.

Move to Australia and become a petro-sniffing abo.

Drink the juice. You will feel better. I promis u.

Tak car. nd fite te gud fite.

he is just fat as fuck, and thats not how slavs look like, mate

i remember you
werent you the guy that posted that whole entire rant about your mom being illuminati with mind control shit or something?

see a doctor and tell him your story. best thing you can do.

post this shit on /x/ or something

Keep posting this thread

Everyday

it seems to be working

you can already see, you said "ILLUMINATIS GOING TO TAKE ME AHHHH SHIIIIIT!"

Nothing has happened.
Just stop over-using these FUCKING PILLS
nothing is going to happen
it's just imagination

Really?

>G R A S S H O P P E R
What is that codeword supossed to mean?

They planted a chip in your head.

This chip allows them complete control over which ever hemisphere of your brain they planted the chip on.
The chip can be easily removed after making an incision.

The human brain is a very powerful processor, much like your computer's CPU.
The right hemisphere of your brain is very powerful when it comes to processing numbers.
Your brain's right hemisphere processes all your logical thoughts.

Recently, Bitcoin hash rate has gone through the roof and normal processing units can no longer process the bitcoin hashes.
Alternative methods must be used for the bitcoin hashes until technology catches up.

Basically, the Illuminati are using your right side of your brain to hash bitcoin.

find the following:

-Magnesium glycinate (other forms of magnesium will do, too; glycinate is just one of the better ones)

-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

-Lithium orotate

-Niacin

i understand these might be a bit hard to find in Germany (and, for all i know, this is intentional vis-a-vis situations like the one you mention), but you should be able to order them online from the 'States or elsewhere.

Take them in decent amounts: at least 800mg elemental magnesium, a couple hundred milligrams niacin, 30mg elemental lithium, and several grams of Vitamin C, in split doses.

you will find that, within a week or so, it all goes away. it does something to your body/mind that renders the experimentation impossible.

best of luck.

Tried messaging her on twitter but it looks like twitter doesnt want me to contact her. Oh well.

Are you kidding me? The right hemisphere is the spiritual sphere and the LEFT side is the rational one.

Keep yourself hydrated so it will flush the toxins out and wake the right side of your brain up.

How did you came to this knowledge?

thats what the Illuminati wants you to think

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.6.3 (Build 3017)
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=XoD0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

personal experience.

and the doses I mentioned are daily - not just once. i thought that should go without saying, though.

you can find all that stuff on Amazon, but you might want to go with a small health food store, as Amazon might know that the E.U. doesn't allow supplements to be shipped in

I can feel it too man. The right side is the spiritual side.

Sorry man the mindcontrol doesnt allow me to do that.

Your best died and you know how.

What?

I just got 2 supplement packages to finland from amazon >:OOOOOOOOO BEEEEEENIIIIIIIIS RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

just use DHL

shoot yourself into the sleeping brainside. the bang will wake it up. trust me, i'm a doctor

The slavs I know have sharp skeleton-like features with cheekbones on a quadratic head.

You need to realize youre schizophrenic.

Your brain chemistry is out of whack. Youre correct in sensing that but you are not correct in the reason for it.

You should seek help from a psychiatrist.

t. Schizo

behold, the aryan master race

>on a quadratic head.

this must explain their renown skill at math

Is this ok?

kek

I think I meant square head.

hello im greek
ama

Hey I told you to shut your fucking mouth.

They may be sticking down nano electrodes down your brain. Not bad. Youll die soon.
Its not that bad. The illuminati has started a new human experimentation its nice. They inject your bone marrow with a magnetic substance. The place of inject in locations so precise that they perform a symbiotic job with earths natural magnetism and its fluctuation. The study of evolution and how magnetic waves help it. You must be an american because they love to pick certain people for these experimentations, a junky, live of some govt support since nothing is free, or are just a usual suspect for experiments like these. Bon voyage.

How do you pronounce gyro

Fuck :((

Cactus, Floor, Void, Happy, Henry, Charcoal.

If youre German, the U.S and/or England must've violated their non-agression pact giving Germany the right to a sizable military and experimentations. Pretty nice. Good luck with that don't go hurting Jews or Gypsies.

yes, that's fine.

now add the niacin, Vitamin C (get this as bulk powder ascorbic acid - Bulk Supplements makes a good one), and lithium orotate (look for "Dr. Hans Nieper" one), and you're all set

Just tried ordering all that. It cant be shipped to me. Fuck.

don't worry about what they're saying. just take my advice and you'll be fine in a week or so.

the higher you go with the Vitamin C the better, but split the doses into, say, 3 grams (a teaspoon) every 3 hours or so, or you will get pretty bad diarrhea - which is not at all a bad thing, but it's obviously inconvenient.

You need to stop talking.

just find a smaller health food store. Amazon is probably aware of the stupid EU laws on supplements.

Are you good or bad?

If you keep talking you are going to regret everything. Don't do this.

No, that is bad. Only Infowars™ products will do. Accept no substitutes. You also need a filter for your tap water or the lizards will surely get your soul and essence.

thats called a stroke you fat piece of shit, stop eating so much schnitzel, hanz.

My Infowars™ water purifier even filters the nanite machines sent by the Reptilians to alter my genetic structure to be make sterile out!

There you have it folks.

NOT A POLITICAL DISCUSSION

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Smoke weed and meditate my dude, teach yourself to control your own mind.

Dont forget about alpha gpc.

what do you want hanz

These memes are fun its just govt chills trying to get insight and input to situations they hear in society that have never been heard of before in this quantity. Govt psychology seems to believe if you are posting it is because it resonated with your ideal. Or are looking for a self remedy for some sort of censored conspiracy.

Bump

For "half sleepy brain" take a multivitamin.

Continued...which can actually stem from some sort of self ideologized entertainment value.

Someone is on Sup Forums whos not supposed to see my thread. Candy asses.

HEY OVER HERE
OVER HERE
OVER HERE

this isn't a nootropic regiment. but that might be of some benefit, too

>Someone is on Sup Forums whos not supposed to see my thread. Candy asses.

>HEY OVER HERE
>OVER HERE
>OVER HERE

I didn't know you could see me, now I feel silly. So ...

What? What do you want?

I need help. The illuminati have me under mindcontrol.

And there is also a huge conspiracy around me

OP you're a dirty Schmutzarier

who /a real German/ here?

CAPS=Love
CAPS=Life

Nah he was given a radio lobotomy. Its there for life. No wait out like a pig in his pen waiting for its redeemer.
Tiny waves that rip little tissues apart. Nothing like a traditional ice pick lobotomy. However it does leave its clues like abnormal craters that were never there before. The good thing is that people dont even need to be close to the subject with a semi good system they can be 30 yards a way and penetrate through walls. Remember a little goes a long way its job is basically to tear a little tiny piece of tissue that many times cannot even be seen under traditional imaging.

Im also looking for my chosen one which they want to prevent me from finding.

Good for you.

Knowing Sup Forumsacks I fully believe this combination of drugs will kill me

Are you there? Please help me.

fake hans is fake

AWESOME!

i LOVE the Corbett Report!!!!!!

Why does no one ever help me.

they're not "drugs," they're nutrients, and your body needs all those things in order to function (though, admittedly there might be some controversy regarding whether or not lithium is actually an essential mineral. i happen to believe it is, in trace amounts).

Soon when your brain moves a little due to stress youll hear a popping sensation like pop. Its them filling up with gasses. It is said this little secret was used in academics a long time ago. Basically smarter than thou professors would get mad when they were challenged. So they were known to harass other professors. It is said that many professors who had gone crazy, would donate their brain so their tissue could be studied and perhaps find a more violent diagnoses.

Look down at your penis and there he is. Now go play with it. Teach it to fetch or play dead.

You know, modern Germans are Russian raped babies.

dude, i TOLD YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

#scared