Trump played soccer in college, and was the captain of his team

He obviously prefers it over snownigger collide

Wtf now I love trump

excellent post
awful post

>rags

>spic cant read
Adds up

read a fake tweet made by desperate fan of a dying sport?

>tfw when CBJ can't even beat Sabers

>mad

How is the expansion team doing so well, so soon? Are there that many deadweight contracts on all these other teams? Like Vegas coming in and starting from scratch gave them an advantage as far as salaries?

Bad GMs prefered to protect their future rather than the right now so players like Neal, Fleury, Marrchesault and Karlsson were left open. That and waiver pick up Subban working out.

At least as far as William Karlsson, he was getting buried on Columbus' 3rd or 4th line and now he's flourishing by getting more ice time. He had 25pts for CBJ all last season. He already has 36 this season.

Going off that, I just think that Vegas has a good combination of veterans and young kids that weren't getting chances with other squads.

>Be Edmonton
>All the homeless die in the cold winters
>The ones that survive our government buys one way tickets to Hongcouver for them

>Still, I asked Dundon about the idea he might move the Hurricanes.
>"I like the market. It's not even something I've ever though about," Dundon responded
>"As a matter of fact, what we're focused on is improving the fan experience which means adding amenities to the building and also extending the lease. So, I'd say that's the priority
>I literally have not spent one moment thinking about any sort of move. It would be almost impossible to conceive of that happening.
HAHAHA GET FUCKED LE PETIT VILLAGE DU GAYBECK

Frogs BTFO

We outhere 2006 bro. A rematch is coming

>unironically believing an owner

the result of the league loading up on talent over 18 years
also this expansion draft greatly favoured the drafting team in comparison to the recent one
this was due to the no-movement clause dictating who had to be protected
the 2000 draft rules were as follows:
"26 of the 28 teams existing in the league at the time of the draft were each allowed to protect either one goaltender, five defensemen, and nine forwards or two goaltenders, three defensemen, and seven forwards. The Atlanta Thrashers and Nashville Predators had their entire rosters protected, as they were the two newest franchises in the league, only being in existence for one and two years respectively.

For teams protecting only one goaltender, there was no experience requirement for those left unprotected. For teams protecting two goaltenders, each goaltender left unprotected must have appeared in either 10 NHL games in the 1999–2000 season or 25 games in the 1998–99 season and 1999–2000 seasons combined. A goaltender had to be in net for at least 31 minutes in each game for the game to be counted against these totals.

At least one defenceman left unprotected by each team had to have appeared in at least 40 games in the 1999–2000 season or 70 games in the 1998–99 season and 1999–2000 seasons combined. At least two forwards left unprotected by each team had to have met the same requirements.

Fifty-two players were chosen in the draft; each previously existing team lost two players, and both expansion teams filled a roster of twenty-six players. Only one goaltender or one defenseman could be selected from each franchise. Both the Blue Jackets and the Wild were to use their first 24 selections on three goaltenders, eight defensemen, and thirteen forwards. The final two picks for each team could be any position."

completely in his interest to state that, allowing lingering doubt to remain about a possible relocation in seven years only serves to hurt his current product
nothing his said though is binding, so if he all of a sudden has an about face the only ones left SEETHING will be the canes fanbase lmao

Thank you

Not thank you

Thats not "greatly" favouring the knights, thats favouring the players who dont want to be uprooted.

The Knights were either bought out by the teams with draft picks or an extra player or GMs were absolutly stupid. The only team that got actually boned by Vegas and the NMC rule was Ottawa.

it left a gm with his hands tied
want to leave that albatross contact exposed? too bad that player cant be moved
in the previous draft the gm had a lot more flexibility on who they could protect

Like I said, the only team is ended up effecting was Ottawa.

Finally I support something he said.

are you sure about that?
fairly certain if you reviewed the protection lists there were some other players who would have been exposed if the gm was given the option

regardless its in the past now. the previous draft was also before the cap has begun so comparing contracts and situations from before and after that era is nearly impossible

Soon my man (not this year) but SOON

Name me another play that was exposed because of a teammates NMC (that would have been left exposed in the 2000 draft)

flower

Murray didnt have a NMC lol. Flower waved his NMC

doesnt matter, in the previous expansion draft the gm could protect both goalers

This is a fake tweet, because DJT would never ever use the word "sorry."

Why is the Panthers mascot so beta?

>protecting almost 10million in goalies

WEW No GM would have done that. Fleury was a capdump. Rutherford could have easily signed a 3rd goalie in January to protect both.

gretzky dubs

datsyuk dubs

the point isnt about the specifics
you couldnt even protect two goaltenders if you wanted to in the 2017 expansion draft

Poor panthers

Because there shouldnt be a need to. The 2000 draft all 26 teams could have easily just protected their goalies and left MIM/CLB with no goalies, as free agents have a decision to sign or not.

fine
callahan was protected due to his NMC
you think stevie y would have protected a 4th line winger unless he was forced to?

>exposed Carter Ashton (F), Michael Bournival (F), J.T. Brown (F), Cory Conacher (F), Erik Condra (F), Gabriel Dumont (F), Stefan Fournier (F), Byron Froese (F), Yanni Gourde (F), Mike Halmo (F), Henri Ikonen (F), Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond (F), Tye McGinn (F), Greg McKegg (F), Cedric Paquette (F), Tanner Richard (F), Joel Vermin (F), Dylan Blujus (D), Jake Dotchin (D), Jason Garrison (D), Slater Koekkoek (D), Jonathan Racine (D), Andrej Sustr (D), Matt Taormina (D), Luke Witkowski (D), Peter Budaj (G), Kristers Gudlevskis (G), Jaroslav Janus (G), Mike McKenna (G)

Because Gusev and 2nd is a huge loss.

>Name me another play that was exposed because of a teammates NMC (that would have been left exposed in the 2000 draft)
i did that and you still arent fucking satisfied
beginning nothing will ever satisfy your autism, i get it you loved the expansion draft and are likely some /lifelong/ vgk fangay

No Im saying none of those players would have been some direhard keep like methot lol considering they did it to keep Koekkoek who has 7 points this season
The NMC didnt bone over anyone

didnt we just prove it boned gusev and a 2nd?
just because you dont rate him doesnt change the situation
the biggest player that would have been effected waived his NMC
if flower didnt waive pittsburgh would have been stuck with him, in 2000 it wasnt even considered

affected*
i gotta stop posting

can you guys fuck already

Does /hoc/ know the way?

>real atlantic /hoc/ hours trigger the brainlet burger

to San Jose or how we like it?

reddit meme

>can you guys fuck already
Bit gay desu

>China and Russia are stealing our fishing routes
>Socks is to busy finding homes for terrorists

Canada is the country that’s easy to bully. But are we secretly the school shooter waiting to snap

lmao you guys ready for a "skills" competition

i would love to watch the nwhl """"all star team"""" take on the minnesota high school state championship hockey team and get shellacked

is anyone here going to watch the cricket tomorrow?

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY BROTHA?

canada confirmed reddit

>what we're focused on is improving the fan experience which means adding amenities to the building and also extending the lease
>adding amenities to the building and also extending the lease
>and also extending the lease

>Reddit-obsessed 56% is at it again

>doesnt deny it

*lands in brand new F-52*

evening, gentlemen

ebin.

we had to stop discussing hockey for this?

>Canadian posts in the last hour have consisted of shitposting, bullying, and motherfucking Ugandan memes
You're the one with the ice cream in this scenario.

good to have a non-shithole country in this thread

Real anime hour.

the only good weeb is a dead weeb

>teams have to have a certain number of defensemen for the all star

why? It's just games and fun

>mad
>at anime
>on a tibetan sea urchin acupuncture forum for japanese media enthusiasts

For me, it's the Sens lion

Bit much 2bh

I guess Argentina defaulted on its debt AND its manners.

lmao look at than pengiun

How my sharkbros holding up?

What's wrong with her cheek?

>Stormy the Ice Hog
>Ice Hog

>Sens lion
His name is Spartacat you uncultured swine.

>Senators are Roman
>Sparta is Greek
Now who's uncultured?

>animefags: literally nothing wrong with animu!
>only posts images of little anime girls despite the medium being a diverse range of styles and genres

The Sens organization lad. I'm merely relaying facts.

Fair enough.

>tfw proud shitholer

If you want traps you just have to ask. I'm sure the Boston tranny will be here soon.

This is a good point. Why are animu posters so sexist? Why no little anime boys?

Wait wheres Honky?

>Anaheim mascot
>wearing Devils branded heaton gear
Cuck mascot cuck team cuck city

what is this expression trying to portray?

>when you lose to the sabres

>fuck the *oink* province de quebec *oink*

>Cuckey

>when you're thinking about making your mascot super North Carolinian and the only guy who could've talked you out of it is Danish

that’s a cow, retard
t. canes fan

solid quadspost

It's an ice hog, duh.
>nhl.com/hurricanes/fans/stormy
t. actual Caniac

>doesnt know his own mascot

Typical sunbelter

Isn't this like the best job if youre a furry

no because they can’t yiff

I have a boner in class and it won't go away. Help.

>yesterday
>56° F
>today
>20° F

thats 13 to -6, for you meme metric followers.

Go to the bathroom and take care of it.