1 freaking hour special

>1 freaking hour special
>only chuckle at the white voices
>literal straight face for the rest

Is it because I'm white?
I noticed that the jokes were more targeted at the black experience in America and trying to make white people laugh at themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fm0pDJz-Zpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it had some laughs but nothing i will remember

Check out The Leather Special.

The tranny and gay shit were funny

His new specials on Netflix are really good. Just watched them both and he's great.

>>Is it because I'm white

No it's because you're under 21 and have probably subscribed to pewdiepie once in your life.

I laughed pretty hard when he told that guy to have his girlfriend drink water so she didn't have dry pussy when he went home. Other than that, it wasn't anything crazy.

no and no

give me the timestamp of that particular special that obliterated your sides and I'll give it one more try

>not subscribing to pewds in support after Nazigate
/leftypol/ pls go.

He saves and rapes

How about not subscribing ever.

Hmm yeah dude.. you're just gay..

You started watching a stand up special with the intent of not laughing. Congrats?

PewDiePie would actually be safe from the work camps unlike most of Sup Forums

I always do that, probably influenced by the YLYL threads

The first hour is literally, DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LOL

The whole bit about the white kids in the car calling him and his muslim sister niggers was so fucking bad and awkwardly laid out.

What do you mean the first hour?
The special is 56 minutes long

Meant first half hour, my mistake.

>straight face
That must have been difficult for you.

The first episode was a lot better than the second, probably because he toned down the race shit because he didn't want to get lynched in texas

no its probably because you have no sense of humor

I really like his old stuff, but this Netflix special just didn't do anything for me. It felt so... manufactured. The dude just doesn't seem like he wants to be there, and the crowd looks like a bunch of actors and don't even seem into it.

The OJ gag didn't even seem like it was supposed to be funny, yet everyone was exploding in laughter at it. Like, he said he was gonna tell 4 stories about meeting OJ, and every time he does just that the crowd "literally can't even".

Also it was obnoxious and fake when he started shilling Making a Murderer, conveniently a Netflix original.

talkin about this one:

>youtu.be/fm0pDJz-Zpg

EXPOSED

He aint watch it

what do you mean, is there a 2nd special?

The contrarians here are just too much, stop whinging about shit you "apparently dont like" as soon as something has some kind of popularity youse just pop up

congrats, you've outgrown low-hanging race bait humor

this is autism

Tranny joke
White kids joke
Banana joke
OJ joke
Sextape joke
kid punching girl joke
dry pussy joke
jacking off to sex tape joke
gay friend from high school joke

>lynched in texas

Nigga he was in faggot Austin if he went harder the audience would have fainted.

>see brother and his friend watching the first chapter
>the part with phife dawg
>"phife who?"
>turns it off without listening to the song and reflecting on the show and frailty of life

Fucking pleb.

Stand up comedy is shit

I enjoyed his older specials, but the new ones weren't at the same level.

>literally the "I need money or im broke"

shit was so bad, just racebaiting shit, worked back in 2010 but the racewar is coming.

Yes there's 2 of them on Netflix and more are coming

>youse
is this afro-latinx slang? very cultured use of the english language

>faggot Austin

spics hate blacks

>The whole bit about the white kids in the car calling him and his muslim sister niggers
The joke here was getting the mom to suck his dick though.

the specials were good but they weren't like INSANELY hilarious. it was a solid performance with plenty of high notes. if you got triggered by the racial jokes then you are either new to chappelles stand-up or an idiot. his mentor is paul fucking mooney and in this climate of course his show is going to have a big racial bit to it.

>>literally the "I need money or im broke"

lol seriously

he hasn't done jack shit since chappelle show. that was over 10 years ago he did this for the money.

That Trump joke crossed a fucking line

and all of the police brutality jokes were completely meant to segregate conservatives

>whinging
>youse
You don't belong here.

Who cares, the people of Austin are all complete faggots.

He literally says this in the the special. Why do you guys act like you're discovering some phenomenon?

oh no, did he insult st drumpfy? Are your fee fees hurt? Need a safe space? :(

no triggering, I just don't think ''police hate blacks and love white people'' humour is funny

There weren't even any Trump jokes, though? And there weren't any police brutality jokes either? The only police joke I remember was when he was with his designated driver in the car, and the cop let him go but arrested his friend.
And that joke wasn't even about the cop.

Ya it was bad desu senpai. I watched his other 2 big guy for you specials afterward and they were still good.

End mk ultra, when?

But chapel isn't broke. He's been doing comedy consistently for the last decade (nobody was allowed to film it though). It's just Netflix waved a shit ton of cash at him

kek I knew you faggots would get triggered by this.

It's his first set of specials in like 12 years or some shit, he's gonna talk about topical issues. Use your fucking brain, dumdum.

Also, they were hilarious. I slightly prefer the Austin, TX one over the LA, CA one.

>triggered

no, they are just tired jokes that aren't funny

you'd think after 10 years he'd get some new topics to make jokes about, but nah, its just the same crap he's always done

He's always made white people jokes but they used to be actually funny. This time they just felt forced and awkward

his skits seemed a less energetic than his early work. And a lot of the "punch lines" fell flat.

I still had a dumb smile on my face throughout.

read the thread nigger, I'm talking about this special:

>youtu.be/fm0pDJz-Zpg

>mfw all these people posting in this thread have obviously not seen the special
Why do I even try to communicate with you people?

everyone posting in this thread has probably watched all of his specials....

he still does the voices well, IMO.

his voices are the dumbest part of his act and always have been

>Doing standup for a crowd of 200 makes a lot of money when not filmed and aired

This. His shows tickets still sell almost as much any other big name comedians. He literally says that Kevin Hart's sell for 120 and his sell for 80. Not bad for someone that's been out of the spotlight for over 10 years. Why wouldn't he take the money from Netflix for doing what he'd already been doing, especially when he already had one of the specials in the bag?

>actually look at statistics
>can't laugh at "lol white people" jokes

I understand OP. Blacks can't lecture anyone on behavior.

He's already rich from before he went off the radar.

He made one minor police joke. It's fine if racial humor isn't your thing but the specials were still pretty good to me. Maybe not as hilarious as his others but they were still good.

They get the most laughs from everyone else so your magical snowflake opinions holds no weight faggot

>Kevin Hart's sell for 120

comedy is dead, nobody is funny anymore. new bill burr sucks, new chappelle sucks, new jim norton sucks, the last louis ck sucked and i bet the next ones do too. i give up, it's over.

>I'M SELLING WEED NIGGA!

How did the worst joke in that particular special get the biggest laugh?

lol you find the voices hilarious dont you

pleb

What? This special had me dying.

>I didn't know I couldn't do that
>sprinkle some crack
>The ghetto phone call
>Baby on the corner
>zip it up and zip it out
>shout outs
>We have got five black-Hello?
>Entire men and women bit

I wouldn't say it's because you're white OP, it's just you. I don't even feel you could pull a crowd like this anymore, comedy crowds have changed too much and are far too sensitive.

It's no surprise why Kevin Hart is so big because he never talks politics. Everyone can enjoy his show unless you also get offended by sexual jokes.

That was not in either special at all, autist

not really, chappelle show was popular but it was still cable

plus he lives in ohio which speaks for itself

Just watch the Amy Schumer one if you people hated Dave Chapelle ones. I think it would be up to your tastes.

Maybe he wants to live in Ohio? He's practically retired and does his own thing

Amy Schumer's was hilarious though

didn't he have two specials come out the same time?

Good for Dave, he also got a cool $60 million from Netflix.

>OPs pic is from the killing them softly special
>the joke I was referenced was from killing them softly

jesus fucking christ this better be ironic shitposting

It was funny as hell seeing the people in the audience looking uncomfortable as chapelle laid the heavy shit on them. The gay and tranny jokes were absolutely flustering some people.

I will never not get tired of his white people impersonations

>>literal straight face for the rest
this isn't just whoever this guy is, or black comedians, just all american 'comedians'
shouting about cocks isn't funny.

there is literally no reason to live in ohio unless you're local (which he isn't)

plus he's always joking how everything is so much cheaper there, which is the rationale of anybody with a bit of money but no sustained income

I say Axe Trever Noah and replace him with chappele doing his chuck whiteman news show

Actually a good idea, but it would be nothing but identity politics and would be borderline racist

>no reason to live in Ohio
>cheap
>retire early
>white community

Maybe it's just the cynical post-ironic nature of Sup Forums that prevents from finding it funny

>chappelle show was popular but it was still cable

He was going to get $55 million from it, you really don't understand how popular it was. I think it's still one of the highest selling tv show dvds ever made.

My parents (ages 52 and 49), would probably be in tears laughing while watching this.. I noticed many of the high 4/4.5/5 star reviews for both of his new specials, including this one, are mostly coming from straight white dudes who either haven't seen any of his other stand up specials, are over 35, and/or, want to praise this simply because it's Dave Chapelle, regardless of any faults.

The Age of Spin and Deep in the Heart of Texas (this is a 2 part stand up series I'm combining to one review), are probably Chapelle's weakest stand up specials to date. Yes, there are moments in each that are pretty damn funny, but he spoiled much of it by consistently telling "I don't get this new generation" jokes, along with consistent rape, trans, and gay jokes that felt dated and played out. Gay people love clothes?! ZINGER! Never heard that one before, Dave!!¡¡¡

So Trevor Noah but funny?

I unironically find the ''my vagina'' type of humour hilarious, for some reason

>he spoiled much of it by consistently telling "I don't get this new generation" jokes
Millenial spotted.

>Implying he didn't spend it all on Nike's and rims

That's also what prevents most of the people here from doing anything except constantly trying to convince themselves being miserable makes them happy as long as everyone else is miserable too.

I normally can see the humor in a lot of controversial comedy. His other specials, like Killing Them Softly, and his show, Chapelle's Show, remain some of my all time favorites. Some of Dave's material and style in these specials, though, came off the same way ones parents or extended family (drunk uncle/aunt, conservative cousins, out of touch grandparents, etc.), might joke about some topics in public or at the dinner table, and not realize it's not ok to talk like that anymore. It's cringey and embarrassing, and you try to explain to them how it's no longer acceptable, but they can't seem to grasp the harm and continue on.

Once on the cutting edge of comedy, Chapelle is showing his age in these
specials, and it's disheartening considering how on point he was on his recent Saturday Night Live appearance. He had help and influence during SNL, though, so perhaps that was why :/

He keeps repeating in both these new specials that he's 42, as though that makes some of his stances ok, and somehow gives him a pass to try and rationalize such things as Bill Cosby's behavior.
To paraphrase some of his Cosby speals:
Yeah, he raped over 50 women, but he did some good stuff, too. I can't just turn my back on that/him. People who do bad things can do good things, too.
Dave, just stop. Let it go, man. Sorry he was your childhood hero, but Cosby is a monster. You don't rape 50 women and remain a hero. He was doing those bad things during your childhood far into your adulthood. He lied/covered up the bad with the disingenuous good things you keep idolizing. He does not deserve praise in any shape or form anymore.

Anyway, when Dave was killing it, he couldn't be touched. But when he spiraled into what I can only describe as "Generation X humor kicking and screaming to resist the new generation," he somewhat lost me.

I don't need this right now, man.

He's coming out with 2 more specials, and I can only hope he catches on to the evolved dynamics of the country and gets his core audience back. He flat out states in this first special that he's lost much of his original audience. If he continues to not even slightly tweak his mindset/material, I worry he's going to lose even more, which is a shame because for the longest he maintained the reputation of a polished genius.

this has to be copypasta kek

I doubt dave loss that much of his original audience. He's basically just black to tell racist jokes and get away with it

I thought both of the special were the best I've seen in years. Up there with Burr (not his latest) and CK. There were a lot of bits that made me laugh out loud. The two that I laughed at the most were the fucking feet bits, and jerking off when the wife's away. Funny, because they're true.

based dave

Didn't he make a response to all the hate for his recent show?