>still knows a lot about comics and superheroes despite being a chad

>background in art and art history

>extensive knowledge of mythology and religion, used to accentuate his films

>beautiful wife

>big family

>conservative

>christian

>promotes traditional values in his films

>creates auteur films with original and creative visions despite massive pressure from studios and audiences to make shit

>loved by all his cast members

>passionate and likable

>really good looking

>hated by reddit

seriously, could he be anymore /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/844927338240389121
nytimes.com/2011/02/20/fashion/weddings/20UNIONS.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/cavill/image/fneftAes8ls73KrBRMnshw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/pajeet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CAPESHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>creates auteur films with original and creative visions

>all of his best films have been adapting other works

>first point
>Chad

Nope

>manlet

Sure is

He's a feminist cuck only praised by shitskins. Sup Forums is still a board for white people not shills

twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/844927338240389121

>It's about time wonder woman was represented correctly
>proceeds to cast a literal skeleton

>>beautiful wife
Also his boss

>calling capeshit auteur films
Reddit is the other way

>conservative
Proofs?

>>all of his best films have been adapting other works
but sucker punch is his best movie you stupid fag

>implying reddit is smart enough to respect the kino that is BvS

He's a Zionist

SHES A FUCKING SLUT HAHAHA
>nytimes.com/2011/02/20/fashion/weddings/20UNIONS.html
>Ms. Snyder said she has gone from being someone who lived a “Sex and the City” life in Manhattan (out many nights, with weekends in the Hamptons) to a calmer more self-satisfied version of herself. “Now, I’m just content being with Zack, having my dogs, my family, my friends at my house,” she said. “I’m not looking for something else.”

>le 2deep4u shitpost
>>>/reddit/

>calling capeshit made by a burger a german film
are you fucking retarded

Snyder is the fuckin GOAT!

snyder-haters need to fuck off to tumblr

>they called me reddit I call them tumblr
Hello 9gag

But tumblr loves your trashy numale manlet much like your reddit pals

These kids MAD

*sips tea*

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Bye ebaumsworld

You know what?

You're right

I can feel your TOAST through the computer lmao zack's drinking ur tears rn hahahahahahaa

Without a doubt

The Zack man laughs at ur trivial political memes. be gone pleb

The leftist media hates him. He promotes imagery of strength and hope. They fear that. They would reduce him to something he's not. Be cautious of that. He's more than that. He's more than they credit him for. It is in their agenda to undermine him.

Reminder Zack Snyder is the favorite of mexicans and swedecuck videogame players (on Sup Forums)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/cavill/image/fneftAes8ls73KrBRMnshw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

>When the Paki shill realizes he's against first-worlders
Stick to finding a toilet, poo.

Has there every been a philosopher more genius than snyder?

Not since the greeks at least

>strong and ripped

Nigga looks like a damn aids victim.

While he has strong females in his films, he has just as strong or stronger men in them. Only exception is Sucker Punch, which is female empowerment thru the eyes of man, in an anime send up.

>1 am on a friday night while mohammad plays with his sister
I can't stop laughing. And fucking videogames too? Your kind was supposed to be a boogeyman for all these years not the real fucking thing

>veins popping
The guy is ripped as fuck

>third-worlder still pretending he doesn't eat poo for that pity Disney bucks
This is hilarious

DC KINO has taken it's toll on him. But look at him after BvS, and you'll see that he's started to get back that mass and keep the gains.

He has a really strange habit of doing that. Does he only work out during movies or something?

IRCC he said something a while back about training with his actors during the movie to bond with them or some shit.

There is a story of him pushing the cast of 300 to the extreme with him being the man who worked out the most, so possibly.

All your posts about pajeets and saveens make sense now especially the latter name. You're surrounded by these shit skins and you love mexican pandering material because those shit skins aren't as bad as the shit skins you talk about because you've never been around them
Is capeshit your way "out" of the third world hellhole Sweden as become? is that also why you're still playing videogames as (I would hope) and adult sven?

I think third world brownies think if they pimp Snyder enough, they'll be accepted as white. All they need to do is shuck and jive and trash leftists, and they can eat at the table of the masters.

Makes me kind of sad.

Third-worlder literally can't stop leaking poo from all that mad from being put in place by a first-worlder
Stick to cleaning Disney's toilets Sanjeev

While not inaccurate I'm just laughing and I don't have many files like that. besides why you attacking me for agreeing with you that Zack Snyder has never made a film better than sucker punch

>he won't even acknowledge he's been caught
>he's still trying to use turn around tactics after he's been caught
>at 1 am on a friday night
This keeps getting better and better. Even the attempt with a picture of jodo is hilariously transparent.
The plebs have been exposed and Sup Forums will be made great again before the summer invasion.

>tfw I unironically liked sucker punch, 300, and watchmen before these mexicans started shitposting on Sup Forums about SNYDER KINO

I still like them but MoS and BvS are fucking dogshit.

someone pls post the picture of jesus that turns into snyder after the glasses are rubbed clean.

Every thread. I hope you poo-in-loos are getting paid for this.

The Paki's literally still at it. Pretending he isn't on minimum wage Disney money. I love every post coming from poos.

Sounds like a bro. So while his actors are training to be Spartans, he's there too, all the while he tries to make kino.

he devotes a lot of time to making kino. that power takes it's toll on the body. like the dark side.

>Those Sup Forums posts
>All the damage control in this thread from DCucks

That Discord must be bumping right now!

>confirmed swedish cuck shill
>y--you're the shill and poo in loo!
>also aping things said to him as defense now
Can't stop laughing
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/pajeet/
I seriously hope you don't do this for free

>Marvel Pakis literally still mad they got told by first-worlders
Maybe clean more toilets and Disney will give you a raise.

Do you have a lot of picture saved of that numale? Is he a hero over there for his pro refugee ways? A lot of this is honestly starting to make sense
Your entire being is up for display right now :^)

The Marvel Paki is still mad the first-worlder put him in his place. It's ok. Disney will eventually give you a raise for your efforts. Maybe they will even pay in toilet paper next.

Is this the new evolution of Abatap calling everyone butthurt haters? At least adopt a trip.

>he's repeating himself
>he isn't a local
>he can't do damage control because he's been caught
Holy shit. This is actually great

By the way sven. I've gotta go do something and I'll be back in 30 or so minutes
Please make sure you're still here. I'd love to see how long you're willing to be abused by real Sup Forums for at 1 in the morning(its 5pm here so don't worry about me)

Want some toilet papers Sanjeev? They are cheap. You don't have to shill for Marvel to afford them. I can send some money to you. Give me your Paypal. I will give you enough to afford a hundred toilet paper rolls!!

>its 5pm here so don't worry about me)
>current local time in Pakistan: 5:10
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SANJEEV LITERALLY EXPOSED HIMSELF

WHAT AN IDIOT

MAKE A SCREENCAP

hahaha I love comic book movies
bump

But I like some of Snyder's movies, sperg. Calm your silly brown ass down. I also don't like Marvel's shit much. Movie for movie, I can at least say I like three of Snyder's. Whedon's a hack in comparison.

Doesn't excuse the shitshow of BvS or MoS.

Give me your PayPal. I'll send the necessary cash for you to afford toilet paper. You'll be free of Disney's pay rolls.

This is why we need Fredposting to come back.

Hey i'm back sven are you here?
I've got bad news for you in both that I know exactly who you are for sure now and that I'm not from pakistan

He doesn't make german movies you dumbass