Is it true that 9/11 was when the 90s were shot but fall/winter 2006 is when they finished bleeding out?

Is it true that 9/11 was when the 90s were shot but fall/winter 2006 is when they finished bleeding out?

the 90s ended on 9/11 and the 00s ended when Obama became president.

what poorfag was rocking a ps1 in 2006

Pluto still hurts btw it will forever be a planet to me.

why do you keep posting this?
at least youve finally accepted 9/11 in there but youres till wrong

>Sony stops making original PS
>With the PS3 launch looming, Japanese electronics giant shuts down production of the console that brought it to the industry in the first place.

>Last updated by Brendan Sinclair on March 23, 2006 at 5:12PM Comments

>Sony entered the global gaming industry with the Japanese release of the original PlayStation in December of 1994. More than 11 years and two more consoles later, the electronics giant has pulled the plug on its first console, ceasing all production of PS units. Last September, Sony announced that the original PlayStation and its PSOne redesign had surpassed the 100 million units sold milestone.

>Despite the news, Sony representatives noted today that the end of production does not necessarily mean the end of availability. PS hardware and software are still selling in countries around the world.

>a show that started in 2003 ends
>consoles released in 2000 and 2001 repalced
>a planet discovered in 1930 declared not a planet

Sony always keeps their consoles around a long time. Mostly South Americans probably. They stuck with the PS2 for ages. PS3 production is ending soon I think.

>Sam Goody closes down
WTF? Since when?

It was a dark day in my life.

this right here kek

Since December 2006

Kind of. Especially if you think of the 90s as the late 90s. The early 90s were a lot like the 80s

I don't really know what this decade (2006 to present) is really all about

Social media and memes

bump

Awful awful permeation of black "culture" through shitty memes and social media. Aka the death of thought and intelligence

Switch out memes and social media and it's exactly what idiots were saying about both the 90's and 80's.

I was a poorfag from Europe and not even we had a goddamn PS1 in 2006.

We rocked the Dreamcast.

/This

Too much black culture seeped out of the ghetto into "mainstream" culture. Look how they ruined Twitter, Vine etc..

People literally wore sweatpants and gold chains in public in the early 2000's. Wiggers were way more common back then

Starting to think that Trying to keep decades as nice neat little cultural eras is flawed methodology desu famalam.

68-78 Post-Hippy Era
78-88 "The Eighties"
88-00 Information Era (muh 90s)
00-11 9/11 era (most Sup Forums users entering nostalgia for this era around now,a lot of the 90s stuff you liked actually was enjoyed the most in the early part of this era)

The late 60's to late 70's were the "Hippy era"

Wrong. The hippie era was 1967-1974, beginning with the Summer of Love and ending with Woodstock
The disco era was 1974-1979, ending with Disco Demolition Night
The "80s" were 1979-1991, beginning with Disco Demolition Night and the rise of new wave music, and ending when Nirvana released Nevermind
1991-2001 were the 90s, beginning with the Cold War's end and ending with 9/11
2001-2008 were the 00s, beginning with 9/11 and ending with the Recession and Obama's election
2008-present is the 10s

Fuck, when I said "Woodstock" I meant to say "Watergate"

bump