Anons living in the green zone, how can you endure this hell?

Anons living in the green zone, how can you endure this hell?

None of you want to share their misery?

You get used to it and it's not even that bad, you ice nigger

Seems like hell if you don't have AC

Bitter indeed my sweaty friend.

If you're born here it's nothing, but there's areas that are way more humid and annoying

Its not really that hot and the rain actually keep the temperature down. Also, it never gets that hot nor cold, but temperature fluctuates a lot, between 14 to 25 a long the day.

The problem is when it rains a lot and everything get flowed and during the dry season when it doesn't rain and there is no water.

No water as in no running water?

Not really because a lot of water is saved during the rainy season, but I literally mean it as a whole

>no rain so the rivers' stream bed decreases so there is no fish and you can't sail them
>not enough water for the dams so the turbines can't generate electricity (this one aint so bad but then you have to use this special kind of diesel to power them up)
>not enough water for cattle
>forests go completely dry and fires start
>etc

The same problems happen during the rainy season

>too much water so the gates of the dams have to be opened and no electricity is generated (back to the diesel)
>the rivers' stream grow a lot and you can't sail them
>floods everywhere
>etc

Of course we are prepared for this, I mean, is the same every year, but the weather is unpredictable and you don't know where "accidents" are going to happen. Is somewhere else every year.

Our country is divided in two very different zones, a rainy tropical one and a dry tropical one, and the effects of the rainy and dry seasons differ on each other.

>look up for the Intertropical Convergence Zone, that's what define the seasons here, sun radiation and temperature don't change much here over the year

>Downsides:
Sweat like a pig
Rains every other day
12 hours day/night
Very hot midday sun

>Upsides
Most plants can grow anywhere the whole year (great for farming)
No depressive winter
No extra hot summer
Lots of water for use

Our cars, houses, bus, trains, LRT, MRT, train stations, offices, malls have aircond. Too hot? Just mosey into them.

feels good being a mountainfag

Winter is super comfy, it's the summer that depress me.

There are no upsides to winter.

Practicality =/= comfort and well being

Winter offers only immense discomfort and depression.

i live in the middle of the amazon and i suffer a lot here
a fucking shit climate

>tfw you're fat and sweat in summer here even though it's like 80-90 degrees

Better question: why are there so many fats in those areas?
Being skinny there is already bad enough. Imagine the smell...

>tf
>tp

Must suck to be them.

Colombia has no mountains
>inb4 you post some hill

I went to Tanzania 4 years ago (it was awesome thoug, I loved it) and technically I almost died from the heat and humidity.
It hit me on the first step outside of the plane. Then I spent the entire afternoon under the "cold" (more like ambient temperature) shower for like three hours, just sitting in the shower starring at the ground.
Then I went to bed the rest of the evening, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't move. I just stayed on the bed near a fan, doing absolutely nothing. I couldn't move anymore.

Then after two days my body had adapt to the new weather I guess and I felt better.

I don't even know how, especially with mandatory conscription
It's hell

It is my man

>inb4 those are not mountains cus im le contrarian troll XD
neck yourself

People are not supposed to be living in the green zones.
They should be culled.

Not too bad except if you have to walk or park your car in the open during lunch hour since its 35degrees and you get used to 95% humidity all year after a while.
If you are border guard though then you are legit fucked due to long patrols and no body armor because humidity.

Also traditional house have good ventilation surrounded by coconut trees for roof material,wind barrier and shade but modern brick house and commieblocks is an oven.

They buy more ice.

Let me rephrase this:
Only the aboriginal tribes should be allowed to live in the green areas.
Everyone else should be terminated.

When does Deep ecology become mainstream?

Do people live on the mountains or just the base?

As well as traditional clothing being more comfortable than western suits so you can wear them since its accepted as formal clothing as long as you wear pants instead of the sarong (the cloth worn around the waist) at the workplace.
In the house or around your residential area just wear shirt and sarong.

both, they're actually pretty good for farm

I live in purple and it's a living hell. I break a sweat in the shade while on a smoke break

>Colombia has no mountains
Are you legitimately retarded? That' like saying chile ha no sea access. 70% of colombians literallly live in a mountain valley, stupid amerindian

Those are hills, not mountains stupid nigger.

>AC
>taking cold showers
>puting a fan in your face
You get used to it, but in some months the heat can actually kill old people

Pretty good stuff